Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 (15180 Views)

Jonathan Received Land In Abuja Green Area— Melaye / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by aljharem(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
Imagine a poster justifying a first lady collecting money for a post she does no duty in
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by kelvincoll(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
The source stated that Mrs. Jonathan transferred her service from Rivers State as a director in the Ministry of Education and was considered on "on leave of absence" even in Rivers State while her husband worked at the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).

SMH.. With all the grammatical blunders? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by omodada1: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
Heartless Woman, and dem go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ preach τ̅☺ us against coruption. Dos who should be epitome of gr8ness are pillars of shame. I beg, dem ‎​₪☺ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ rememba say dem go die sumday?
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by childluck(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
I think this woman orders GEJ around. If not why would he not stop this insult upon his family. A President's wife as PS, what nonsense! Why are our leaders so stupid and useless? Must they turn everything to politics? Funny enough Bayelsans' are not complaining.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Johndoe100(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
alj harem:

chai !!! see reasoning. so when you spoil you state your can then travel as migrates to Lagos, Ibadan, Sabon gari, Maduguri and Akure ? Yet you would call them names as well.

LOL una never see anything, the kind suffering still to come because of your bigotry would be too much for u bigots to bear. Not only you but your children's children would bear it as well for making the innocent suffer.

Bros I no they curse you but just stating facts. smiley

This is part of your wet dream abi? People from the Niger Delta as migrants, destitute in the various parts of Nigeria. Let me wake you up you stewpid maggot. Before my people will be in that condition, you and all your people would have eaten yourselves long ago. You are already producing cannibals at an alarming rate. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/980492/family-safety-series-case-cannibal

Stay out of our biz, you parasites are enough of a burden without having you interfere in what we do among ourselves as well.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by nduchucks: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
I have to admit that many of you are clueless. I suppose you have not yet received the memo stating that Dame Jonathan will return every penny she has been erroneously paid. Abati will issue a statement of condemnation regarding this issue in 24-48hours. Let bad belle people go and hug a you-know-what. If my tongue were not in my cheeks, I'd tongue lash you people even further. embarassed
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by VoodooDoll(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
ndu_chucks: I have to admit that many of you are clueless. I suppose you have not yet received the memo stating that Dame Jonathan will return every penny she has been erroneously paid. Abati will issue a statement of condemnation regarding this issue in 24-48hours. Let bad belle people go and hug a you-know-what. If my tongue were not in my cheeks, I'd tongue lash you people even further. embarassed

WOW... GEJ's spouse received over 150 monthly cheques ([from 1999 to 2012] 13 years x 12 months = 156), and it is only when there is an outcry that you claim she will pay what she was erroneously paid.

She sat on her buttocks and spent each and every monthly payment she received and then waits for an outcry to whisper repayment (over 150 monthly payments...) WOW, tell me another story as GEJ and his clowns are obviously making a movie. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by nijanigga: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
"The fact is atleast 90% of Nigerians are crooks and thieves,each waiting for their owm opportunity to steal,otherwise,Nigerians would be outrage to send these dimwits,looters,and corrupt govt officials out of office."
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Sagamite(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

I did but also took time to notice it was published by Sahara Reporters... Thought you had more info than what was said by Sahara Reporters and their anonymous sources..

It looks like a specious story to me when we talk about Nigeria.

No 1, this happens alot in public service.

No 2, as I initially said, I am less worried about the salary because I would not be surprised if the money is not going to her. Maybe going to some corrupt official or a relative.

No 3, I am more worried about how someone with her IQ got to that level. That is what is pissing me off the most. How do illiterate baboons become permanent secretaries in Nigeria. And we wonder why the civil service is incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by nijanigga: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
ndu_chucks: I have to admit that many of you are clueless. I suppose you have not yet received the memo stating that Dame Jonathan will return every penny she has been erroneously paid. Abati will issue a statement of condemnation regarding this issue in 24-48hours. Let bad belle people go and hug a you-know-what. If my tongue were not in my cheeks, I'd tongue lash you people even further. embarassed
They need to put her black porky a s s in jail.What she did is pure FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Sagamite(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
Johndoe100: What amazes me on this thread is that not one person has raised the point that this is a PURELY INTERNAL MATTER of Bayelsa state. If the elected representatives of the people are happy with it, how can some vampires from the southwest be crying over what they want to do with their money. All of a sudden people who despise, yes even hate Bayelsa and all its people are now so so sad about the supposed wrong done to the state.

Also we seem to have reached the point where any allegation made by Sahara reporters is true. Is this not just further proof that the haters are gradually becoming desperate? Ammunition is getting short so any straw will seem to do.

What a fcking person!

So the First Lady should be corrupt and it is not our business?

Cretin!
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by nduchucks: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
nijanigga:

While my tongue remains where it was as of the time of my last post, preventing me from calling you well deserved names, has it occurred to you that this new responsibility and position has the potential of getting her out of Abuja because of her duties? Don't you people realize that GEJ has more, shall we say, pressing issues to dicck arround with, like those under the control of finer Madam Diezani Alison-Madueke? undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by AK481(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
The source stated that Mrs. Jonathan transferred her service from Rivers State as a director in the ministry of education.

She was even a director in the ministry of education, how come her english is "bendi bendi"?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
ndu_chucks:

While my tongue remains where it was as of the time of my last post, preventing me from calling you well deserved names, has it occurred to you that this new responsibility and position has the potential of getting her out of Abuja because of her duties? Don't you people realize that GEJ has more, shall we say, pressing issues to d.ick arround with, like those under the control of finer Madam Diezani Alison-Madueke? undecided

WTF IS FINE ABOUT THAT WOMAN?
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
ROTFLMAO!!! grin

nijanigga:
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by nduchucks: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

WTF IS FINE ABOUT THAT WOMAN?

Her checkbook
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by nijanigga: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
ndu_chucks:

While my tongue remains where it was as of the time of my last post, preventing me from calling you well deserved names, has it occurred to you that this new responsibility and position has the potential of getting her out of Abuja because of her duties? Don't you people realize that GEJ has more, shall we say, pressing issues to d.ick arround with, like those under the control of finer Madam Diezani Alison-Madueke? undecided
How much are they paying you? How many people died Since Jona started campaigning,did you remembered the people that were tramped to death in Niger-delta just for jona? how many people died today in P/H or C/River? and list goes on and on.In a civil society what dame did is more than enough for Jona to resign.Not in Nigeria, they are better off sending thier corpse from aso rock to their villagges than resigning.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by VoodooDoll(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ndu_chucks tongue is in his cheeks... So, I suspect his posts should be taken in that light grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by nduchucks: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
nijanigga:
How much are they paying you? How many people died Since Jona started campaigning,did you remembered the people that were tramped to death in Niger-delta just for jona? how many people died today in P/H or C/River? and list goes on and on.In a civil society what dame did is more than enough for Jona to resign.Not in Nigeria, they are better off sending thier corpse from aso rock to their villagges than resigning.

In a civil society what dame did is more than enough for Jona to resign? Why should he resign? You are complaining about people who were trampled in ND for Jona - are you kidding me? Those people were rushing to collect rice bags abeg. What about the billions of naira Jona has poured into Niger Delta, Tompolo is now rich along with countless others. You are a tribalist and are very biased. You must be a jealous Igbo boy. I caution you that my tongue remains in place. shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by nijanigga: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
ndu_chucks:

In a civil society what dame did is more than enough for Jona to resign? Why should he resign? You are complaining about people who were trampled in ND for Jona - are you kidding me? Those people were rushing to collect rice bags abeg. What about the billions of naira Jona has poured into Niger Delta, Tompolo is now rich along with countless others. You are a tribalist and are very biased. You must be a jealous Igbo boy. I caution you that my tongue remains in place. shocked

Jona is leading the most corrupt govt in the history of this nation, hear him " I don't give a damn about declearing my asset" .Will jona leave aso rock alive?
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by nduchucks: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
nijanigga:

Jona is leading the most corrupt govt in the history of this nation, hear him " I don't give a damn about declearing my asset" .Will jona leave aso rock alive?

People like you make the Dedeikes of NL look good. BTW, Dedeike is currently peeping, he is perplexed and does not know how to respond. He's been thrown off base. cheesy

P.S. Viewing this topic: dedeike smiley
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Silentical: 12:38am On Jul 13, 2012
madam, u dont deserve to merit all these ok! U are a village woman with low mentality and arrogant.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by dedeike: 1:05am On Jul 13, 2012
nijanigga:

If you don't know what to say, please lick Tom Tom. Much as I hve reservations over the controversial appointment, we must not loose sight of the fact that the person in question is just a first lady-the wife of the president. She is not a govt functionary. She is not recognized by our laws. The position of first lady is unknown to the constitution. She is not being paid from FG purse.
She can decide to work anywhere she likes or even engage in petty trading. That's her business.

It is only Bayelsans that reserve the right to question the promotion. They know the position of the law on her astronomical promotion. In this case, it is the Bayelsa state civil service rules that is applicable.

What I find rather strange is the vicious attempt to use this Bayelsa promotion to deride the FG and rubbish all the giant efforts being recorded daily.

What has Patience Jonathan's promotion got to do with the ongoing transformation in the oil sector? What has this promotion to do with the AIG Imoukehde committee?

For the first time in our history, the president had a meeting with leaders of the three arms of govt for the prosecution of those indicted in the oil subsidy probes. We were later told by the media that prosecution may start next week.

If you go thru the provisions of the new PIB formulated by this govt, you will appreciate govts sincerity to bring transperancy and accountability to the oil sector.

Govt is working towards reducing wastages in every sector. They slashed the allowances of lawmakers drastically. They sought to close the window of corruption in NNPC by removing subsidy but the very cabal fought back thru mass protests. They involved KPMG to audit NNPC for the first time and the report has led to mass sack of NNPC LEADERSHIP.

They passed the dreaded FOI ACT for increased access to hitherto privileged govt information.

They have started the bio metric verification of staff of all federal establishments. Already, this has started yielding fruits as the police pension fraud was discovered and culprits charged to court.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by nijanigga: 1:27am On Jul 13, 2012
dedeike:

If you don't know what to say, please lick Tom Tom. Much as I hve reservations over the controversial appointment, we must not loose sight of the fact that the person in question is just a first lady-the wife of the president. She is not a govt functionary. She is not recognized by our laws. The position of first lady is unknown to the constitution. She is not being paid from FG purse.
She can decide to work anywhere she likes or even engage in petty trading. That's her business.

It is only Bayelsans that reserve the right to question the promotion. They know the position of the law on her astronomical promotion. In this case, it is the Bayelsa state civil service rules that is applicable.

What I find rather strange is the vicious attempt to use this Bayelsa promotion to deride the FG and rubbish all the giant efforts being recorded daily.

What has Patience Jonathan's promotion got to do with the ongoing transformation in the oil sector? What has this promotion to do with the AIG Imoukehde committee?

For the first time in our history, the president had a meeting with leaders of the three arms of govt for the prosecution of those indicted in the oil subsidy probes. We were later told by the media that prosecution may start next week.

If you go thru the provisions of the new PIB formulated by this govt, you will appreciate govts sincerity to bring transperancy and accountability to the oil sector.

Govt is working towards reducing wastages in every sector. They slashed the allowances of lawmakers drastically. They sought to close the window of corruption in NNPC by removing subsidy but the very cabal fought back thru mass protests. They involved KPMG to audit NNPC for the first time and the report has led to mass sack of NNPC LEADERSHIP.

They passed the dreaded FOI ACT for increased access to hitherto privileged govt information.

They have started the bio metric verification of staff of all federal establishments. Already, this has started yielding fruits as the police pension fraud was discovered and culprits charged to court.

The way you think,shows that Nigeria is doomed forever.Dame committed FRAUD simple,she needs to be in jail and we need to what Jona knows about it.Ofcourse,jona is the biggest open thief in the history of nigerian leaders.Get a life,my friend.Tom-tom is what you can think of. "Anuofia"
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Johndoe100(m): 2:18am On Jul 13, 2012
Sagamite:

What a fcking person!

So the First Lady should be corrupt and it is not our business?

Cretin!

I have told you severally, if your mum could remember who your dad was he would be the one you call a person.

In the fantasy kingdom you inhabit, it is Sahara reporters that determines who is corrupt? I find you amazingly wacko. I think you need some professional medical help.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Kordynaka: 2:45am On Jul 13, 2012
Kobojunkie: This country makes me wonder why. . .

According to Bayelsa state though, she has not worked the last 12 years. Yet the state continued to pay her all this time? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Do d math... Silva stopped her salary in 2009...so she wasnt paid for d last three years....but then...how does a World reknown gbagaunista like 'Dame Patience' rise from a teacher to a DirectOr?? 9ja shaaa...
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 3:38am On Jul 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Sahara reporters, the mouthpiece of Boko Haram, the mouthpiece of CIA covet operation code named "Boko Haram"; you guys are located in NY with sole aim of helping to break-up Nigeria by 2015. Una go fail.

hear yourself! Whats bad about this report? Stick to the issue plz ... Fact remains that Seraki' action is unjustifiable
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by jimmyboy1010(m): 3:40am On Jul 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Sahara reporters, the mouthpiece of Boko Haram, the mouthpiece of CIA covet operation code named "Boko Haram"; you guys are located in NY with sole aim of helping to break-up Nigeria by 2015. Una go fail.
Billyonaire, you're nothing but an ingrate 'cos if you can see someone who can dig up the carn of worms like this we really need to be thankful.
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Goldieluks: 3:42am On Jul 13, 2012
Witch ghost worker. sad angry sad angry sad angry angry angry sad angry angry angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Kobojunkie: 3:43am On Jul 13, 2012
Kordynaka:

Do d math... Silva stopped her salary in 2009...so she wasnt paid for d last three years....but then...how does a World reknown gbagaunista like 'Dame Patience' rise from a teacher to a DirectOr?? 9ja shaaa...

Tufiakwa! Me do what math? You want make person get migraine for this summer heat? LOL
Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by Sagamite(m): 4:27am On Jul 13, 2012
Johndoe100:

I have told you severally, if your mum could remember who your dad was he would be the one you call a person.

In the fantasy kingdom you inhabit, it is Sahara reporters that determines who is corrupt? I find you amazingly wacko. I think you need some professional medical help.

You are a person!

You think everyone has your familial problems? You would be surprised majority of us are from normal families. Speak to your mother!

Cretin! So Saharareporters has not been a medium of unveiling corruption several times before?

Fooool, tell me how your moronic arse decided a news report stating a corrupt practice about a nation's first lady is not the business of the entire nation, it is the business of a region!

person, you see how poor your brain is now? You see you are a product of a failed education system? Cretin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate / Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos / Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.