Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

How Real Is Health Stream Alliance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Real Is Health Stream Alliance (975 Views)

My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 / My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I / Health Stream Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is Health Stream Alliance by Saraha1(f): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
Went to there branch office yesterday , after the test we were lecture on how we can work with their firm and become our own boss.We were told to pay the sum of 8500 naira for handout and membership ,that once we start patnering with them the sum of 12,000 will be pay every month .Pls is there any one who had patner with and what was the outcome?
Re: How Real Is Health Stream Alliance by Saraha1(f): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
Correction please the income is 120, 000 naira not 12000. Per month
Re: How Real Is Health Stream Alliance by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2012
Run as fast as you can. Scammers
Re: How Real Is Health Stream Alliance by Saraha1(f): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
Thanks for the information, please can you tell more about them for me to tell my friends who are likey to fall victim?

(1) (Reply)

Pls,has Anyone Been Called After The Orange Drugs Interview / Post Exams Discussion For Police Ict Cadet Asp Applicants / Nature Plus Recuiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.