Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail (6762 Views)

Buhari Favours Senator Lawan For Senate Presidency, Sahara Reporters / Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages / Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :
both Farouk and Otedola should be charged to court, the giver of the bribe and the taker are both offenders. lets stop blaming me Farouk alone because he's from the north, you southerners should stop being sentimental. yoruba and hausa are the one destroying Nigeria.
People like you are why Nigeria is so backward. You hardly think and whenever you think, your thought is so derail, in otherwords, you are very confused and sad
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by adelaja70(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
Its very clear that Facrook is a hardened criminal....
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by InfoDemo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
Now getting dry.... But Farouk Lawan is highly “rattled” and “confused”. cheesy
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by Petovi: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
While other nations are thinking of how to export deforestation,reduce environmental degradation and set the pace for new and stuning technological inventions Nigeria is still struggling with the problem corruption and bribery,it's a shame and disgrace,and pls lets not deceive our selfs that it is only our leaders that are corrupt the truth is that we have all contributed our quater to the facilitation of corruption in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by Petovi: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
If we want a better Nigeria we must all first of all love this nation above our every other thing,here comes the question"do nigerians love nigeria"?the answer to this question is NO.this is the reason why everyone of us would at any little opportunity sale off nigeria 4 our personal satisfaction.It was americans that made america nigerians must make nigeria cos no one would do it for us.
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by papulzil(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
brownlord:

Bros no be abt brainooo, for real Nigerians are been too foolish, I was thinkin this case is even a movie, not knowing is even a season film. Everyweek they release 1 episode, and we all sit in front of computer or phone and get entertain, at the expense of our future and resources been mismanaged by few criminals all in the name of leaders, we are just there trying to try and hope tins we get better somedaay, and our leaders, they know hw to deal with us cos they already know we are fools, everyone is afraid to die, yet the death comes to mmet us even in our various home, count the numbers of death for the past weeks and tell me if we not fool, I knw we going to accept this, but its a shame
Gbam!!! Bros lead, I dey ur back
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by crackhouse(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
Wahala + wahala = double wahala. But Seriously, we need thorough cleansing of our political system. I tell ya, we've got a lot of dirt. Where do we start from now.
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by waja(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
Petovi: If we want a better Nigeria we must all first of all love this nation above our every other thing,here comes the question"do nigerians love nigeria"?the answer to this question is NO.this is the reason why everyone of us would at any little opportunity sale off nigeria 4 our personal satisfaction.It was americans that made america nigerians must make nigeria cos no one would do it for us.
. How?
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by 8ogoegbunam(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
Lawan have ascended to the class of VIP
Nigerian. Bet me, he will be called upon by stakeholders to contest the next presidential elections come 2015.with his loot, he is qualified
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by Okijajuju1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
helphelp:

OteDOLLAR 4 FaCROOK 0

How?replay shows the the first goal was scored in the 5th minute of the match with the exposure of the transaction by team Otedolar.. Team Farouk put up a fierce counter attack with the denial and admitting but saying it was a move to entrap Otedola.. However.. Team Otedola resisted the counter attack and scored a brilliant second goal with a long range shot from the middle of their half of the pitch with the release of two audio tapes with the unmistakable voice of Farouk Lawan on it.. Team Farouk however quickly made a substitution and brought in the mercenary of the house of reps behind close door investigation hearing where the almost scored with a ball that rebounded off of the woodwork with a statement credited to one reps member that said Otedola had no video.. The first half ended with the scores at 2 - nil.. Now 2 minutes into the second half, team Otedola pushed and attacked straight from the whistle putting pressure on team Farouk and the house of reps with his request for a public hearing.. Well the pressure paid off with an own goal in the 50th minute when a defender on farouks team Jagbaja deliberately headed the ball into his net by threatening to sue his team captain Farouk for a rough tackle at the beginning of the match...

Game on..

Switch to Okija TV for live coverage of this historic match up... grin

4 Likes

Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by graciousgrace: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
interestin sowie wi av here in nigeria. . .
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by buragidi(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :
both Farouk and Otedola should be charged to court, the giver of the bribe and the taker are both offenders. lets stop blaming me Farouk alone because he's from the north, you southerners should stop being sentimental. yoruba and hausa are the one destroying Nigeria.
Alhaji Pastor Oluwo, Otedola claims it was a sting operation in collabo with secutity agent to expose facrook. If so, then Otedola can not be held liable my dearest Alhaji Pastor Oluwo (not Funwontan, jengbetiele)
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by sirp2007: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
[/b]
Petovi: While other nations are thinking of how to export deforestation,reduce environmental degradation and set the pace for new and stuning technological inventions Nigeria is still struggling with the problem corruption and bribery,it's a shame and disgrace,and pls lets not deceive our selfs that it is only our leaders that are corrupt the truth is that we have all contributed our quater to the facilitation of corruption in nigeria.

please dont be offended,how do they EXPORT DEFORESTATION?[b]

2 Likes

Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by 2rut: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
a beg return the money .thief thief.how can lawan falsely acuse u of stealing from 9ja 2rue otedola.lawan was your front thief man. we understand what went wrong.jagaba or gaga.return the kick back immidiately!
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by Biodup: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hmmmmhmmmmm, i can't wait to watch d end of this show of shame. Believe me Tambowo knw alot about dis $3m scandal rocking d house . The day lawan move d motion for d removal of zenon oil and gas name from d list of indicted oil maketer he was not on sit, d sitting was presided ova by dep speaker. Why is dat tambowo kept silent when it come to lawan matter. Tambowo was so outspoken when hembe was accused of bribe by sec dg.
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by tunapawizzy: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
everything keeps working against Faroukawan in this case. What on earth is d police waiting for? charge the dunce to court.
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by rolchi(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

How?replay shows the the first goal was scored in the 5th minute of the match with the exposure of the transaction by team Otedolar.. Team Farouk put up a fierce counter attack with the denial and admitting but saying it was a move to entrap Otedola.. However.. Team Otedola resisted the counter attack and scored a brilliant second goal with a long range shot from the middle of their half of the pitch with the release of two audio tapes with the unmistakable voice of Farouk Lawan on it.. Team Farouk however quickly made a substitution and brought in the mercenary of the house of reps behind close door investigation hearing where the almost scored with a ball that rebounded off of the woodwork with a statement credited to one reps member that said Otedola had no video.. The first half ended with the scores at 2 - nil.. Now 2 minutes into the second half, team Otedola pushed and attacked straight from the whistle putting pressure on team Farouk and the house of reps with his request for a public hearing.. Well the pressure paid off with an own goal in the 50th minute when a defender on farouks team Jagbaja deliberately headed the ball into his net by threatening to sue his team captain Farouk for a rough tackle at the beginning of the match...

Game on..

Switch to Okija TV for live coverage of this historic match up... grin

^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by deshclones(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
sir-p2007:
[/b]

Help me ask d guy...people use words they do not know their meanings....exporting deforestation indeed...smh
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by billyG(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
He!he!!He!!!d $620,000 don enter voicemail be that only jagaba don wack am,cunnyman die cunnyman bury am,farouk shld have collect receipt frm him or he too for film am, when given him d money 4 safekeeping grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by JFACTOR1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
waja: Must an Hausa man head all the panel? Another Gambo Lawan (Hausa) heading STF, interogating Farogue (Hausa) and Jagaba (Hausa).

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
family matter. No interference from court
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by Onasa22: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :
where does the issue of north, west, south and east come from in this issue? What can't u be objective in reasoning for once? Please leave southerners alone!
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by tuti: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :

Useless talk
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by basadenet: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
waja: . Your wish would have been granted if and only if He was an Igbo man. If U did not toe my line, tell me what Evans Enwerem and Chuba Okadigbo deed b4 they were impeached.
Pls tell us their offence and what wish are you referring to?
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by ddippset(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
why do they still address him as HON faruk? it should now be DISHON faruk.
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by edicolove: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
sir-p2007:
[/b]

ROTFLMAO! You no well! You wan wound person with laugh?
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by brownlord: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
jamil!:
I am spechless bros things are getting worse day after day.

Very good, and because we speechless that why this continue to happen, should it happen in a society where the people know wht they want and ready to solve their problem once, then don't think all this nonsense will still be happenin
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by amobii: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
PDP! Share the money, PDP!! Share the money, PDP!!! Share the money. Sorry for my nation in the hands of Cabals (PDP)people.
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by shizzle11(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2012
chioma134: I think Jagaba is trying to save himself. He may be deeply involved as well.

What exactly do you mean You need to talk reasonably and stop sounding daft ok.
Re: Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail by ELVIKING(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2012
Seriously speaking, one of dis days we will wake up n be told we've been sold to some persons(slavery). Una forget dis pple ooo. Every day na one issue or anoda to make us talk, kill our self dem dey collect money for our head, better save our energy for d day wey we go gather dem one place, kill dem all. Not about muslim or xtian or north south, east n west, but about d poor against the rich, seriously dem dey use our head. Makr we wise up ooo. Revolution or assasination..m

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Buhari Promise To Make Nigeria Ungovernable? / Bandits Impose Levies On Kaduna Farmers Before Harvest / Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.