Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

REAL STORY: 'my Husband's Deception Led Me To Commit An Unforgivable Sin' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / REAL STORY: 'my Husband's Deception Led Me To Commit An Unforgivable Sin' (2417 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Marriage Of Deception / I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REAL STORY: 'my Husband's Deception Led Me To Commit An Unforgivable Sin' by amakaikeng(f): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2012
My name is Mrs. Olajumoke Davis. I’m 35 years old and I have been married for the past 17 years. For 17 years, I have been praying for the fruit of the womb. My husband and I have been to different hospitals for medical checkup but to no avail. The doctors said we are both fertile (meaning we can both make babies).

I married my husband at the age of 18 as a virgin. My husband Joshua has always been there for me in everything, understanding and supportive in our trying times. Two years ago, my childhood friend advised me on what to do. Following her advice, I remembered Bayo my 22 years old house help who has been living with us since he was 8 years old; we treated him as if he was ours.

I started talking to him about his personal life. Few months later, my husband travelled to his hometown to see his people, so I utilized the opportunity. I locked Bayo in my room and begged him to have sex with me, he refused at first, and then I threatened him that I will send him back to the village. He eventually agreed and so we had sex 5 times before day break. The next day my husband came back.

Exactly 18 days later, I discovered that I had become pregnant. I gave Bayo one million naira, told him to take the money and go back to the village. The little chap was gratefully satisfied.

I eventually told my husband that I was pregnant and he instantly became the happiest person in the world, he called his mother, updated them about the news and they started buying kid clothing and toys.

Few months later, we had a scan done and the doctors told us that it was a set of twin babies and as God would have it, I gave birth to Taiwo (female) and Kehinde (male) three months ago.

Two days ago, my husband woke me up in the middle of the night, held me close to his arms, looked into my eyes, and asked me “ Jumoke, who is the father of our kids?” Continue to read the rest of this touching story here...http://amakaikenga..com/2012/07/real-story-my-husbands-deception-has.html

(1) (Reply)

Do This At Your Own Peril! / Adorable Pictures Of Generations Of 5 Sons Versus 6 Daughters / Is It Appropriate For Two Siblings To Marry From The Same Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.