Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

WNBA's Nneka Ogwumike Leads Sparks Past Fever 77-74 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WNBA's Nneka Ogwumike Leads Sparks Past Fever 77-74 (5012 Views)

Nneka Ogwumike Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today / Victor Oladipo And Chiney Ogwumike Rise Through Olajuwon’s Legacy.. / Nneka Ogwumike Top Pick In WNBA Draft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WNBA's Nneka Ogwumike Leads Sparks Past Fever 77-74 by Sagytarius(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
now u're becoming unbiased, mukina. keep it that way.
Re: WNBA's Nneka Ogwumike Leads Sparks Past Fever 77-74 by Freddieyankee(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
afam4eva:
I also noticed that in her wikipedia profile, Nigeria was not mentioned anywhere. These people are thieves.

They are not thieves, nobody will force to play for the US team and come to think of it if na you which country you for choose.
Abeg leave the girl make she enjoy her career for better country where she get value, naija na country wey person go serve.... Mcheeew
Re: WNBA's Nneka Ogwumike Leads Sparks Past Fever 77-74 by Afam4eva(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
Freddieyankee:

They are not thieves, nobody will force to play for the US team and come to think of it if na you which country you for choose.
Abeg leave the girl make she enjoy her career for better country where she get value, naija na country wey person go serve.... Mcheeew
I hope when a Nigerian thieve is caught in America they don't trace the person's village.
Re: WNBA's Nneka Ogwumike Leads Sparks Past Fever 77-74 by solomon111(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
Freddieyankee:

Pathetic!
Go and check when america was 52.
Re: WNBA's Nneka Ogwumike Leads Sparks Past Fever 77-74 by LordReed(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
logica: LOL. U can see her face was well lit meaning there's a light source from the front; the same direction her armpit is facing. Abeg lemme not divert the thread. cheesy

Look well that part is covered by her jersey creating a shadow. Her armpit is in light and there is no apparent hair there. That shadowed part is not where hair would grow in an armpit.
Re: WNBA's Nneka Ogwumike Leads Sparks Past Fever 77-74 by Jayten(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2012
Le kwa nu nwanne mo! I knew it dat my elder sis gonna make me proud.... Nevertheless i love u sis wink
Re: WNBA's Nneka Ogwumike Leads Sparks Past Fever 77-74 by Litmus: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
the girl looks like Alexandra Burke twin sister

Nnemkadi Ogwumike

Alexandra Burke
Re: WNBA's Nneka Ogwumike Leads Sparks Past Fever 77-74 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
Some u Igbo boys Im sure u gat ur eye on her and u want to give her parents kola and palm wine eh. Well gud luck sha cos the only thing Igbo abt her is her name.m grin
Re: WNBA's Nneka Ogwumike Leads Sparks Past Fever 77-74 by BlackPikiN(m): 12:47am On Jul 16, 2012
^^^ shut up and leave this thread osiso!

Una go just dey look for people trouble.
Re: WNBA's Nneka Ogwumike Leads Sparks Past Fever 77-74 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2012
BlackPikiN: ^^^ shut up and leave this thread osiso!

Una go just dey look for people trouble.
wats 'Osiso' bushman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Football Teams Tv Broadcast Rights - Ait Or Nta / South African Woman Athlete Caster Semenya Faces Gender Probe / Chelsea Is Not Better Than Arsenal. Never Will Ever Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.