Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Need your help on Charcoal Exportation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need your help on Charcoal Exportation (862 Views)

Charcoal Exportation Business Opportunity In Nigeria / How To Make Cool Money In Nigeria, Invest In Charcoal Exportation To Europe !!! / Charcoal Exportation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need your help on Charcoal Exportation by pemiboy: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2012
Please i need your support and advice.. Am just new on this business and am trying to take my first catch and i really need your help.
I met a kuwait buyers on a site and he gave me his messenger id and we stated charting online. After a long conversation he promise to do business with me but requested for something to show that i have charcoal for exportation and also an experience person in this Job.

Please what can i send to this guy. Pix,invoice etc. and if you have a sample of this document kindly help me out.

emmancoakins@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: I Need your help on Charcoal Exportation by opokonwa(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
Re: I Need your help on Charcoal Exportation by StarrMatthieu: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
Well
Re: I Need your help on Charcoal Exportation by paparazy09(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2012
Obviously,you are new in the biz. This period is off season. Normally,nobody buys now cos it's rainy season. I ll advise you to watch that your buyer carefully especially as Arabs are not known to buy charcoal.

Anyways,you need guidance from an experienced exporter. Cheers.
Re: I Need your help on Charcoal Exportation by pufectskin: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
Make sure you try talking to him on the phone (to hear his voice so you can detect an accent; who knows? He might be a naija scammer). If you can do a Skype Video call; much better.

All the best.
pemiboy: Please i need your support and advice.. Am just new on this business and am trying to take my first catch and i really need your help.
I met a kuwait buyers on a site and he gave me his messenger id and we stated charting online. After a long conversation he promise to do business with me but requested for something to show that i have charcoal for exportation and also an experience person in this Job.

Please what can i send to this guy. Pix,invoice etc. and if you have a sample of this document kindly help me out.

emmancoakins@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: I Need your help on Charcoal Exportation by Thethy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
Re: I Need your help on Charcoal Exportation by pemiboy: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2012
pufectskin: Make sure you try talking to him on the phone (to hear his voice so you can detect an accent; who knows? He might be a naija scammer). If you can do a Skype Video call; much better.

All the best.

Thanks for that. Our conversation is on Skype and i also have all his details, facebook etc

I just need a copy of this documents to back my claim
Re: I Need your help on Charcoal Exportation by XtremeBase(f): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2012
Dont be fooled by skype conversations, we have Nigerians that pay these people to converse with people to make it real. Be very careful pls.
Re: I Need your help on Charcoal Exportation by pemiboy: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2012
XtremeBase: Dont be fooled by skype conversations, we have Nigerians that pay these people to converse with people to make it real. Be very careful pls.

Pls everything about this guy is ok and i have all the facebook id.

Pls help me with the document
Re: I Need your help on Charcoal Exportation by Thethy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Enterpreneur? / Federal Govt Loan And Fund For Small Business / True Life Story: How Contented Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.