Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Despicable Food Combinations - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Despicable Food Combinations (504 Views)

Funny Food Combinations In Nigerian Hostels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despicable Food Combinations by Calebsky(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
I was in the office today and we were having a fun time discussing some issues when one of my colleague made some comments that rattled everyone into uncontrollable laughter. He made the following comments:

1. He remembered when he used to eat bread and drink 'kaikai' to step it down
2. He also drank palm wine with 'akara'
3. He saw one of his uncle taking 'bons', groundnut, and smoking benson to step down.

When he mentioned the last one some of us were really shocked and i started wondering if persons have any idea of funny or despicable food combinations.

If you have any, kindly share.
Re: Despicable Food Combinations by Calebsky(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
I was wondering if people actually eat in this manner. To me, it's disaster.
Re: Despicable Food Combinations by Calebsky(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
He went further to state that when the uncle takes (3) his brain cells would become so sharp that he could accomplish any of his pending difficult technical task.
Re: Despicable Food Combinations by rash47(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
Wayback in boarding house,at a time used to eat bread and maclean....butter finish then. Bro no b small tin
Re: Despicable Food Combinations by Calebsky(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
^ bread and maclean....OMG. This is sewious.

(1) (Reply)

Text Message Hoax / Phellow Nigerians,happy Independence 2u All / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is 81st ‘most Powerful Woman’ In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.