Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand (8636 Views)

John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand / John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand / John Terry Set For Trial In Anton Ferdinand Race Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by asidere(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
I watched the match btw qpr and chelsea,from the expression and tears from anton ferdinand you could tell that john terry really rained insult on him.money has played its part that john terry is not guilty.had it mean he was found guilty and sentence,it would rob the image of chelsea as a club and even the english league,let GOD judge john terry,period

1 Like

Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by mrperfect(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
Thank God for his life!
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by folahann(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
White will always be white and BLACK will always be black.

1 Like

Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by IlCapitano(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] a mouse shouldn't expect fair hearing in a court of cats. Terry was never gonna be declared guilty. It's a whiteman's court. Racism ain't dead
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by Roland17(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
I knew those wig wearing racists would absolve J.Terry, am not suprised.
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by treasuremi1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
i tot cover ups exist only in naija.TERRY IS IMMUNE. cheesy

1 Like

Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
pompori king: Wow..its obvious english fa are racist..terry was caught on tape nt guilty buh suarez was given 8match ban..wen their was no witness except evra.bastards

I still wonder how they could get enough evidences to Ban Suarez but Terry's case was done in a total different manner. What even Hurt me more is how they cancelled Shaking hands in the Second Leg between QPR and Chelsea so that Anton Ferdinand will not Snub Terry's handshake but allowed Shaking of Hands between Evra and Suarez. When Evra made it look like if he didn't want to shake Suarez's hands and Suarez passed, Evra made it look like if Suarez snubbed his hand. All politics. When the trial was even shifted, you will know that these guys were joking.
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
If John Terry is a racist,

Then he must have lived a pretty miserable life considering:

The high number of black players on Chelsea's payroll until recently.
Mike Emenalo(Anova black) is director of football at CFC
Abramovich is Slavic not Caucasian.

If I were racist and working in this kind of scenario, I'd commit suicide...

1 Like

Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
jackbauersballs: If John Terry is a racist,

Terry isn't totally racist as hating black people but he and his fellow white, have this superior mentally over blacks. That is why they could easily kick Rio Ferdinand out of the English national team or When Paul Ince won one of the division leagues in England, he wasn't giving the award as best coach of the division. Every other division winners were awarded.

The way Suarez case was handled and Terry's case are totally different. cry
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
jackbauersballs: If John Terry is a racist,

Remember John Terry spitting on Tevez in the Champions League Final played between Man Utd and Chelsea.
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by Azubreezy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ya'll shud shut d Bleep up! is Anton ferdinand black or not? he is black n deres no fuckin tin he can do bout it. If I were JT, I'd sue him for malicious prosecution. Anton has jst disgraced himself. All dese are a result of Jealousy. wantin to drag JT's name in d mud one more time. Ya'll were xpectin him to be found guilty huh? am sure u guys r so dumb dat cant knw dat video evidence is unreliable and can be doctored, given modern technology. Anton myt even end up bein banned by d FA 4 bringin d game to dispute. yal r dumb lyk him
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
Azubreezy: am sure u guys r so dumb dat cant knw dat video evidence is unreliable and can be doctored, given modern technology. Anton myt even end up bein banned by d FA 4 bringin d game to dispute. yal r dumb lyk him

Then What about Suarez, how come they were so quick and precise genius?
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by Sagytarius(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
1025:

@sagytarius,
did you call me a slowpoke? u sound like a product of two slowpokes.in fact ferdinand is a black c.u.nt. tell him that i said so and u don't need a video evidence on this as it is written.

I bet you were conceived via B L O W J O B! Eeediot
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by Azubreezy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Then What about Suarez, how come they were so quick and precise genius?
Do u really wanna knw went down wit suarez or u wanna fool urself lyk Anton? Surez did not deny bcz he said it. Terry only repeated wat he tot Anton said. dey r two different tins.
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by cap28: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by cap28: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by daviesmania(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
Why wld de judge ever pronunce JOHN TERRY guilty, wen he's a racist himself

1 Like

Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
Azubreezy:
Do u really wanna knw went down wit suarez or u wanna fool urself lyk Anton? Surez did not deny bcz he said it. Terry only repeated wat he tot Anton said. dey r two different tins.

Please, Suarez also denied making a racist remark. He came from Ajax Amsterdam, a team filled with lots of black players like, Emmanuelson, Anita, Ebecilio, Van Der Weil etc. He made a remark that Evra considered Racist just as Anton considered Terry's remark racist. Suarez isn't a racist and didn't mean to make a racist remark but the FA and press blew it out of proportion to make Suarez look racist.

Now their very own is a culprit, they water it down.
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by Azubreezy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Please, Suarez also denied making a racist remark. He came from Ajax Amsterdam, a team filled with lots of black players like, Emmanuelson, Anita, Ebecilio, Van Der Weil etc. He made a remark that Evra considered Racist just as Anton considered Terry's remark racist. Suarez isn't a racist and didn't mean to make a racist remark but the FA and press blew it out of proportion to make Suarez look racist.

Now their very own is a culprit, they water it down.
Dude, take a hike.. u sure dnt knw nuffin about Law of evidence and legal proceedings. Terry didnt make racist comments. even Anton confirmed it dat he didnt hear Terry say dem, wen asked by Ashley Cole and Terry himself. Terry is no racist.
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by megxo(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
una don turn lawyers shey, oya make u go sue ur president cos i know u've got well enough proof....nonsense
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
Azubreezy:
Dude, take a hike.. u sure dnt knw nuffin about Law of evidence and legal proceedings. Terry didnt make racist comments. even Anton confirmed it dat he didnt hear Terry say dem, wen asked by Ashley Cole and Terry himself. Terry is no racist.

Explaining his verdict, Mr Riddle said: 'There is no doubt that John Terry uttered the words 'f****** black c***' at Anton Ferdinand. When he did so he was angry. Mr Ferdinand says that he did not precipitate this comment by himself, accusing Mr Terry of calling him a black c***.

If you read what I wrote above your comments, I put Suarez and Terry's case in the same Scenario. I never said Terry is a racist. I said Anton considered Terry's statement racial. Terry is a good friend to lots of Black players so I don't think he is racist. He has a mentality that he is superior to other players. Just as I highlighted Terry spitting on Tevez and it being swept under the carpet. If Balotelli or Tevez spit on Terry, the English media and public will hang them.

Suarez was in the same scenario and was treated like a racist although he isn't. Terry faced the same scenario and he is free to walk.

Please I never said Terry is a racist.
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by cap28: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
john terry calling a mixed race player a "black nigger"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVD4V3QVluw

2 Likes

Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by Bobbystanley(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
Anton is a fool..why must he say somtin abt terry's private affair wit wayne brigde's ex girlfrnd..terry should hav even slapped d cunt
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by Azubreezy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Explaining his verdict, Mr Riddle said: 'There is no doubt that John Terry uttered the words 'f****** black c***' at Anton Ferdinand. When he did so he was angry. Mr Ferdinand says that he did not precipitate this comment by himself, accusing Mr Terry of calling him a black c***.

If you read what I wrote above your comments, I put Suarez and Terry's case in the same Scenario. I never said Terry is a racist. I said Anton considered Terry's statement racial. Terry is a good friend to lots of Black players so I don't think he is racist. He has a mentality that he is superior to other players. Just as I highlighted Terry spitting on Tevez and it being swept under the carpet. If Balotelli or Tevez spit on Terry, the English media and public will hang them.

Suarez was in the same scenario and was treated like a racist although he isn't. Terry faced the same scenario and he is free to walk.

Please I never said Terry is a racist.
So, who are u now to Judge sm1 else's mentality? Dere is no doubt Terry said fuckin black cunt bcz he tot he heared Anton said dem. Terry's xact words were "Oi, Anton did u think I actuali cald u a fuckin black cunt"? to which Anton replied "no, no" and dey shook hands n went deir seperate ways. Stop judgin sm1's xter wit a single scenerio. Think of how to build ur own xter. u need it, bloke.
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by Digriz(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
A chelsea fan wl always support John Terry against his fellow black eediiots!!!

1 Like

Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by deebsman1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
Like nigeria like uk......JT not guilty...#ukoriginofcorruption and bad practice

1 Like

Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by 1025: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2012
I watched the match btw qpr and chelsea,from the expression and tears from anton ferdinand you could tell that john terry really rained insult on him.money has played its part that john terry is not guilty.had it mean he was found guilty and sentence,it would rob the image of chelsea as a club and even the english league,let GOD judge john terry,period

asidere,
ur type will go to jail for false witness. anton ferdinand said he never knew terry said something like that until his girl friend showed him on youtube. at the end of the match, both of them made up and shake each other so how did u see expression and tears?
again, the punishment if terry was found guilty was going to be Two Thousand, Five Hundred Pounds. abeg, make una go and sit down because terry is not a racist. drogba, cole, mikel etc are all his close pals at chelsea and as such, he is not a racist.
do u know how many players and coaches from both chelsea and other teams including man u that wrote their testimonies and forwarded them to the court. oyibo no get this ur type of goat brain. abeg go look for what else to talk about.
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by landinfo: 1:48am On Jul 14, 2012
I jus piti our race wen i c a BLACK MAN lyk mi sorportin a WHITE SUPREMACIST (kkk)
an indian wil fight 4 an indian,the chinese & arabz d same tin BUT a black bro wil kolet d few change ($) 4rm his slave ma$ta$ 2 eliminate his own
dis has shown how our ancestor$ for a few cowries sold dier own flesh & blood durin d slave trade
itz a piti indeed
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by fashizie(m): 2:26am On Jul 14, 2012
Nairaland=info:
I jus piti our race wen i c a BLACK MAN lyk mi sorportin a WHITE SUPREMACIST (kkk)
an indian wil fight 4 an indian,the chinese & arabz d same tin BUT a black bro wil kolet d few change ($) 4rm his slave ma$ta$ 2 eliminate his own
dis has shown how our ancestor$ for a few cowries sold dier own flesh & blood durin d slave trade
itz a piti indeed

Mentality like this is what will never make racism be a tin of the past.its called inferiority complex..if a white man calls u a black cunt,u call him white cunt.or white trash or redneck if dat will make u get back at him beta.besides do u know dere are black racist too?life goes on.remembering what ensued in time past n seekin world-pity will only go further to belitle the black race.trust me if the above principle is applied racism will be almst non existent.at least on a one on one scale.
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by miketayo(m): 5:18am On Jul 14, 2012
asidere: I watched the match btw qpr and chelsea,from the expression and tears from anton ferdinand you could tell that john terry really rained insult on him.money has played its part that john terry is not guilty.had it mean he was found guilty and sentence,it would rob the image of chelsea as a club and even the english league,let GOD judge john terry,period

liar liar, which tears r u talking about..terry asked him if he used any racial word and Ferdinand said no and they shook hands... every1 knows terry is not a racist, u just want them to find him guilty tongue
Re: John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:26am On Jul 14, 2012
Azubreezy:
So, who are u now to Judge sm1 else's mentality? Dere is no doubt Terry said fuckin black cunt bcz he tot he heared Anton said dem. Terry's xact words were "Oi, Anton did u think I actuali cald u a fuckin black cunt"? to which Anton replied "no, no" and dey shook hands n went deir seperate ways. Stop judgin sm1's xter wit a single scenerio. Think of how to build ur own xter. u need it, bloke.

If we compare our words here, you will see you are the one who is offensive and needs character building. You can see that Terry thought Anton abused him but can't say he thought Anton used Black while abusing him. That is hilarious if u believe that. So Terry decided to abuse him in a way to hurt him. U can see from the video where Terry attacks Osaze, he has a superior mentality and no one does anything to stop him. U can abuse me as u like. Then tell me to build my character. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everton Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 23rd December 2017 / Arsenal Vs Newcastle (2 - 1) On March 12th 2012 / No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.