Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Personal (business) Meetings In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Personal (business) Meetings In Nigeria (441 Views)

5 Tips To Curtail Sleeping At Long Business Meetings / The Perils Of Personal Business / Personal/business Trip To Gambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal (business) Meetings In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
One of my colleagues is going to be visiting Nigeria in a few weeks and he seeks introductions to companies that fit the following criteria:

1. Listed public companies that need capital for growth and acquisition.

2. Private companies that have gross revenues of USD$1 million plus and willing to list on a stock exchange within 6 months. Use of capital can be for any purpose including equipment purchase, acquisition, or internal expansion.

3.Any sectors including but not limited to oil, mining, manufacturing, construction, communications, healthcare and finance.

Please email me directly to tundexman123@gmail.com if you fit any of the above criteria and wish to meet in person in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online!!! (free E-book) / What To Do To Achieve Dreams / I Want To Start An Online Business - What Does It Really Cost To Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.