Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,137 members, 7,845,780 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Pls Advise. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Advise. (813 Views)

What Should I Do With This House Help? Pls, Advise. / Pls Advise, My Fiancee's Parents Are Against Me / Bringing A Househelp From Nigeria To London. Pls Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise. by bigass(f): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
Please advice me on what to do definitely. I've been dating her for awhile. But what happened today got me thinking. She's not good with driving but always argues she good. Today while she was driving my car I noticed it again. I started warning her to be careful. She get angry anytime I warn her. I came out of the car to buy something then she decided to turn. While turning she entered a ditch I rushed to the scene to make sure she was safe. Now we are thinking of how to get the car out.after trying for 2hrs I became tired I turned held her by the shoulders then I said You see why I always tell u to be careful. That was my offense. She started screaming at me calling all sort that I should shouldn't tell her that. She made a mistake and that's it I was shocked then I left her she just screaming go go go. No remorse at all. Pls advise me on what to do definitely.
Re: Pls Advise. by azedan: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
she is jst been angry just give her she will appologise
Re: Pls Advise. by OldHag: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
I guess she didnt want to hear you say 'I told you so' She'll soon cool off.
Re: Pls Advise. by ifyalways(f): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2012
Wait until she kills herself and you with her stubborness and over sabi spirit before you'll know what to do.
Re: Pls Advise. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2012
@OP
tell her that because she is not willing to listen to your advices (or pay to get the car out fof the ditch) yopu will now NEVER let her drive again.....for safety reasons. etvoila, case closed!
Re: Pls Advise. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
Find time to teach her, her driving needs perfection.dont give her ur car key again

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out. A Newly Born Baby That Is Thrown Away. How Far / Shout Out To All The Single Gals! / For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.