Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident (15856 Views)

DSS Operatives Involved In Armed Robbery In Abuja, Arrested / Photos: Two Men Injured After Being Involved In Sallah Bloodbath (Graphic pics) / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by glassman: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
oga O. GOD rest their souls.
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by Gentleboby: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
It was so painful and I have no more strength to bear it, why this state for what ! may God gives all their relative strength to bear the lost and place Jesus in their position surely joy shall return to them amen.

May their souls rest in peace.
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by sunky644(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
tos4u: Any man who say dis is ordinary, must be out of simple sense, hw can dis pple die lik tht finalist in their schl, presidnt 4 dat matter, in d same politician car, and nt in anoda state in dis state, it is spiritual sacrifice, pls student beware of politicians even if u see them going to church alot of things are happening in dhealm of affairs. A word is enof 4 d wise. I seriously pity den and their family, may they RIP. DNT 4GET, AVOID ALL DIS POLITITCIAN B4 THEY CONTINUE TO USE UR BLOOD AS RENEWAL FOR POWER
True talk man, though we must not attribute all bad occurrence to political issue but I am damn sure that this has a spiritual undertone. Governor Mimiko gave them this bus two months ago, I watched them collecting the keys and this was why they decided to award him the best Governor coupled with other emoluments this SUG Executives get from him. Now they never lived to spend the #50,000 he promised each of them when they return. DPO, rest in peace boy, still remember you giving me your handbill during election before you later apologized that you were sorry cos you never knew I am a Post-graduate student.
SUG Guys, stay away from politicians. The blood of DPO and others has been used for Ipadabo sure.......( it takes the blood of leaders to once again return a leader ).
My two cents, once again stay away from this blood sucking ritualists irrespective of the monetary enticement you get from them. They ve only used Jesus Christ and Praise night to cover up so that we will not think they are diabolical. RIP to the dead and wish the ones in the Hospital quick recovery.
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by illicit(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2012
many folks who aint even students do die on dis roads too daily, why must we make it special cos they are executives and honoring a politician and overspeeding... may their soul rest in peace n we shd all beware of our actions
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by DExplorer1: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
tos4u: Any man who say dis is ordinary, must be out of simple sense, hw can dis pple die lik tht finalist in their schl, presidnt 4 dat matter, in d same politician car, and nt in anoda state in dis state, it is spiritual sacrifice, pls student beware of politicians even if u see them going to church alot of things are happening in dhealm of affairs. A word is enof 4 d wise. I seriously pity den and their family, may they RIP. DNT 4GET, AVOID ALL DIS POLITITCIAN B4 THEY CONTINUE TO USE UR BLOOD AS RENEWAL FOR POWER

Change your church

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by doncoozey: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
May their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by wurajone(f): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
Quote:Ondo Students' Accident Painful - Mimiko

Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State has described the death yesterday of three students union leaders in an auto crash as absolutely painful and shocking to the State government.

The students were involved in an accident along Akure-Owo Road.

Speaking during a visit to survivors of the accident currently receiving treatment at the Federal Medical Centre, Owo, Mimiko, who rushed down to Akure from Lagos upon hearing about the incident, described it as one accident too many.

While commiserating with the families of the victims and the student body at large, the governor described the death as a painful loss and prayed God to give the State, the families and indeed the student body the strength to bear the loss. He assured that the State Government will do everything in its power to ensure that the survivors have access to first class treatment for quick recovery.

“This accident, and the attendant loss, is absolutely painful to the government and people of Ondo State. I can feel the pains of the families, the students and all men and women of goodwill right in my heart. We are however sobered by the fact that young as the students were, they were leaders of their groups and contributors to the development of our society. A big vacuum has been created by this sad loss. The duty we owe is to make sure the survivors have access to urgent and focussed medical care.” Mimiko said.
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by samphem(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
this so sad,they are tomorrow political gadfly.may their souLRIP
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by 10over101: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gentleboby: But why is it that this Labour Party followers died mysteriously time to time since the beginning of their Government till now ?
Use your brian..people die everyday, home and abroad,,liquid content only..student union guys drive recklessly...
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by 10over101: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
U have succeeded in saying nothing..all u have got in your brain is liquid content mixed with some dirts..anyone who drives recklessly won't be around to see the result
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by scopusng(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
Rest in peace,but they were already trending the way of our currupt past leaders. Mimiko the governor of the year? I laugh in mimiko.
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by oneuniquemind(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
R.I.P DPO (Due Process Only),my fellow Naasite.candle nite holds on thursday to pay our last respect. Sun re o...
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by Goldenheart(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2012
A BOY ALSO DIED YESTERDAY BCH 200 LEVEL.....FUTARIAN. ANOTHER RAN MAD. STILL IN HEALTH CENTRE.......worst storm ever.
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by coolgb(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
Please whenever you are driving do not overspeed and endeavour to always use your seatbelts. I sympathize wit d families.
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by slap1(m): 3:19am On Jul 15, 2012
RIP. . . These student 'leaders' should quit licking the boots of politicians, it's like kola nuts, it doesn't taste as good as it sounds in the mouth. My SUG president, Chidi Uruakpa, died in similar manner, last year. Consequently, I decided to face my studies and leave school politics. I hope God makes their parents strong.
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by moderatorr: 3:45am On Jul 15, 2012
slap1: RIP. . . These student 'leaders' should quit licking the boots of politicians, it's like kola nuts, it doesn't taste as good as it sounds in the mouth. My SUG president, Chidi Uruakpa, died in similar manner, last year. Consequently, I decided to face my studies and leave school politics. I hope God makes their parents strong.
i hope you didnt mean all you just said.
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by segunobe(m): 4:41am On Jul 15, 2012
Poor folks.May their souls rest in perfect peace.

ALUTA CONTINUA...!!!
I rep oou.
By the way,isn't it interesting that the PPRO said they were "overspeeding" on an "highway"?
Where they supposed to be "crawling" on the "highway"
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by kamisy: 5:41am On Jul 15, 2012
human are full of excuse! Death is unavoidable but it pains cuz they are young. May God console their parent and lv ones
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 15, 2012
Holadokun: AAUA SUG WAS IN D SAME BUS WIT THEM. . . . . Bt he as drp in Akungba b4 d accident. . . May d decrease souls rest in peace. . . .
Holadokun: AAUA SUG WAS IN D SAME BUS WIT THEM. . . . . Bt he as drp in Akungba b4 d accident. . . May d decrease souls rest in peace. . . .

Haba guy!
Respect the dead na!
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by ohbejay(m): 7:05am On Jul 15, 2012
to bad may God save the injured once oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by DammyFx: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2012
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace..God Loves you more
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by kemiola89(f): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2012
So heartbreaking! May their souls rest in perfect peace, i wish those that are still in coma speedy recovery. May God give their families and their loved one's the strenght to bear the loss.
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by oladayo042: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2012
RIP Comrades
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by lusen(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2012
D.P.O (Due Process Only). I'm stil finding it difficult 2 believe u are gone. Well! It is written; a time 2 b born and a time 2 die. R.I.P dapo.
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by Skmoda360(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2012
mutiply: hw sure ar u?sum say d futa president is in coma.
he's dead, nt coma ok
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by coolgb(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
@ segun-obe,
Am sure you truly need a nigeria highway code, get one nd check d speed limits for that highway you were talking about

1 Like

Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by adex4skill(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
cry May their Gentle soul Rest in perfect peace. R.I.P.Pcry
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by medotorres(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
futa don trun another thing people just dey die troway like dat presido don go many don follow God pls help us ohhhhh and all dis people way dey der may the good lord expose dem to us all
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by wurajone(f): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2012
medotorres: futa don trun another thing people just dey die troway like dat presido don go many don follow God pls help us ohhhhh and all dis people way dey der may the good lord expose dem to us all

Amen!! Heard one Emmanuel of 200 L elect/elect died in school too yesterday.hmmm God dey!
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by Burela(f): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2012
I hrd AAUA president was also involve in d accident aw true is dat? R.I.P 2 dem. . so sad
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by Gentleboby: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2012
Gentleboby: But why is it that this Labour Party followers died mysteriously time to time since the beginning of their Government till now ?

Now that many refused to answer that question, Now lets us continue to pray day by day for sunshine state leadership and the followers for protection of God in the state. The issue is beyond politics whatever anyone is doing most be careful and watch back the original award is at home speaking for itself all over the state why risking lives up and down.

May God continue strengthening all that were weakened because of this incident.
Re: SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident by akiyelefula(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
Rip......... Stupid pple wit stupid.... Dnt play politics wit wot is on ground

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lion On Rampage, Kills Two In Yobe / Man Narrates How LRU Saved Him After Area Boys Demanded N20k 'Owolle' / Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.