Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback (15834 Views)

Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / Three Girls Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Abuja (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by newsynews: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2019
Kemi Filani News

A Nigerian student has made Ghanaians to launch a campaign tagged #BringBackOurTaadiGirls after three young girls went missing since last year.

The campaign was launched as a way of mounting pressure on the police to intensify effort in rescuing the girls believed to have been kidnapped.

The Nigerian student, Samuel Udoetuk Wills, is the prime suspect in the matter and has been in, out and in of police custody.

The girls from the Western Region town of Takoradi were kidnapped from separate families.

21-year old Priscilla Blessing Bentum was the first to be kidnapped in August 2018. She left for choir practice but never returned home.

18-year old Love Ruth Quayeson was kidnapped four months after, while the third girl, Priscilla Mantebea Koranchie, 15, was kidnapped on the 21st of December last year.

Other parents who have lost their children through similar means staged a protest on January 4 demanding for the whereabout off their children as they questioned the lackadaisical approach of the police to the situation.

The police has, however, denied the claims of the residents who say seven girls have been missing so far. According to them, only three girls are missing.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/01/nigerian-student-accused-of-kidnapping-three-girls-as-ghanaian-launch-bringbackourtaadigirls.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Yambee: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2019
How is this story related to the accused?

The accusers have not stated how the Nigerian did anything?they should go look for their daughters at their boyfriend's houses, and should stop bothering this guy.

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by KIDfurniture(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2019
S
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2019
Why must a Nigerian be involved? angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by KIDfurniture(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2019
Second to comment
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by CaptainGOOD: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2019
Naw
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Enuose242(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Pojomojo: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2019
A "kakistocracy" is a system where the government is run by the worst, least qualified, or most unscrupulous citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nukilia: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2019
Ghanaians and their hatred for Nigerians grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Fuckuignos(f): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2019
cool
Ohaneze Ndigbo, PDP, Atiku, Obi etc. are playing the ethnic card, and as a Yoruba, you want to support them against your own, are you an "Omo Ale Yoruba" ni? If Igbo want to support their son, then it's common sense for Yoruba to support their son too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by dullardpmb: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2019
Naija which way? Buhari is synonymous with evil.
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by fiercehillz(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2019
What's the Nigerian guy's involvement...story doesn't add up

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Bambambiglo: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2019
They are trying to pin it on him because he's a Nigerian.

All these evil Ghanaians self angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by jakandeola(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2019
makydebbie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by wiseone28: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2019
Lazy Ghanaians

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2019
Surprised he is from SS. Usually women related crimes are by 99% Afonjas...obsessed with women private parts.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by amazon14: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2019
They left home and never returned, how does it connected to this Nigeria student? I am sensing victimization.
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2019
HolyMolly:
What is he using them for
don't tell me you don't know what's trendy in Nigeria today among our youths...only God knows what the future of Nigeria would look like. In a restaurant in abeokuta close to a uni campus yesterday, 4 G-guys with guns were reported to have invaded a restaurant where people were eating, forcing all the ladies in the place to remove their panties It was learnt that the only girl who didnt wear one was given a pant to wear , after which the guys now asked her to remove it and give it back to them. I received videos of guys who were mobbed and beaten mercilessly in different parts of Nigeria because they were caught stealing female panties. My question is, do panties now give them ritual money faster ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by amazon14: 11:34am On Jan 25, 2019
liberalsinnerx:
Surprised he is from SS. Usually women related crimes are by 99% Afonjas...obsessed with women private parts.

Nwa Nnaa, why u dey fayin trouble like this?
My hand no dey oooo
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2019
amazon14:

[s]Nwa Nnaa, why u dey fayin trouble like this?
My hand no dey ooo[/s]o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by helinues: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2019
Dem don carry their dirty jobs to Ghana
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Raltrending(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2019
TOP NAIRALAND THREAD THAT WILL SHOCK YOU TO THE BONES, GUY THIS A MUST READ

I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? 
https://www.nairaland.com/4981887/want-give-boyfriend-panties-money

I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS)
https://www.nairaland.com/4981928/saw-different-nudes-particular-lady
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by RockHard: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2019
I smell frame up.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp / KWASU Student, Jimoh Abdulmueez Declared Missing (Photo) / Soldiers Arrest Criminals In Taraba State As Exercise Cat Race Ends - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.