Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Alariwo Of Africa: An Empty Barrel? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Alariwo Of Africa: An Empty Barrel? (2211 Views)

#throwbackthursday: Alariwo – Adara Ft 9ice & Sunny Nneji / M.i.p Featuring Alariwo(we No Get Shaking) Watch And Download Video,blazing Hot / Trying To Find Alariwo Of Africa Cd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alariwo Of Africa: An Empty Barrel? by delex001: 6:36am On Dec 05, 2007
I dont know if anyone has seen this video or not. Last weekend i saw a video on Nigezie of an artiste called JAHBLESS on a song titled (Your Time Remix) speaking about the tight and wack Nigerian Artiste just like Ruggedman did when he was coming out, hehehe. This guy called ALARIWO OF AFICA an EMPTY BARREL and come to think of it, I really think he's right because this guy has just been coming up with wack songs and even wack videos. Anyone has any link of how i can get across to JAHBLESS?, Any little information about him will be appreciated. I did some research about this guy and i found the myspace page but the video isnt uploaded yet, Anyway, you guys should listen to the song and tell me what you think about the Nigerian Music Industry

www.myspace.com/meetjahbless
Re: Alariwo Of Africa: An Empty Barrel? by nguage(m): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2007
Jahbless, you are a one post slowpoke. Like thats not bad enough, you are actually here to promote your shitty music . . . SMH.

(1) (Reply)

Best African Music Of 2000-2008 / Download MP3 :abdulala - ONYEMA Ft 2baba / Who Is Margaret Eshiet? Mma Sibaba Sibaba” Kicks Bucket At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.