Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

CFA Candidates In The House - Career (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CFA Candidates In The House (214286 Views)

Cis Candidates In The House / Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by teeblazer: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
http://thecreativewonder.com/students-corner/cat_view/206-cfa--frm--cwa-/201-chartered-financial-analyst/213-level-ii.html?orderby=dmdate_published

CFA 2012 Level 2 Scheweser notes. Register freely and download. Without registering, you will only see the "details" tab, when you register on the site(free) then you see two tabs, "download" and "details". I am currently downloading the 3rd book(3 books in less than an hour) for Level 2 2012, and I am not making use of any download manager, pretty fast. You can check somewhere on the website for other levels. Deuces.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by teeblazer: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2011
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by omaojo1: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2011
teeblazer:

http://thecreativewonder.com/students-corner/cat_view/206-cfa--frm--cwa-/201-chartered-financial-analyst/213-level-ii.html?orderby=dmdate_published

CFA 2012 Level 2 Scheweser notes. Register freely and download. Without registering, you will only see the "details" tab, when you register on the site(free) then you see two tabs, "download" and "details". I am currently downloading the 3rd book(3 books in less than an hour) for Level 2 2012, and I am not making use of any download manager, pretty fast. You can check somewhere on the website for other levels. Deuces.

It seems you've been keeping wake on this like me. I've downloaded Ls 1 & 3 b4 now but L2.

Tanks man. Which level are you at?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by teeblazer: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2011
Yeah I have. Level 2. (Actually its my twin brother taking the CFA exam (I am in the Engineering field) , He passed level 1 in June (I thank God), so whenever I am less busy I help him download (I love digging and surfing the net ) smiley smiley
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2012
denzel2009:

Tolu Tolu, how are you? I no dey see your brake light any more

On a chilling p. . . Happy New Year to you! What brings you to this side of NL?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by bukkytroni: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2012
Happy New Year to everyone on this forum.

I pray that we will all pass our CFA exams this year,

Cant wait to pop wine for some people who will turn CFA Charterholders,
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2012
2012 Level 1, 2 and 3 materials available.

Notes hard copy,
Audio,
Video
Question bank

call 08025822587 to get yours.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by bukkytroni: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
Tick tock Tick Tock

24th January, L 1 results,

Abeg what time of the day do they send the result sef,

Serious cold dey catch person,
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
bukkytroni:

Tick tock Tick Tock

24th January,  L 1 results,

Abeg what time of the day do they send the result sef,

Serious cold dey catch person,

its too early, wait for the day.

Plus its America, so don't bother checking your mail before 2pm

cuz it will still be morning by American time

My Level 1, I dint have a job then so I was refreshing my mail every 5 minutes, I wanted to faint grin

Level 2, I was in a meeting wit my oga most of the day so it wasn't so bad.

Level 3 . . .  legooo!
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 6:09am On Jan 23, 2012
This week brings Good news to all who sat for dec 2011 exams, i wish you success in your results,

Hola when you need materials 08025822587

Godspeed
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by kazala: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2012
Lets start hearing good news,bukky am interested in urs
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by bukkytroni: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2012
To God be the GLORY

I PASSED,

Thank you all,

1 Like

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2012
bukkytroni:

To God be the GLORY

I PASSED,

Thank you all,

Kudos!!! Nice one!!!
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by kazala: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2012
Magnificent! Ur welcome 2 level 2 ,if ur not working then I did advice U to take level2 now before U start working coz it's quite analytical,d Newcastle trained doctor can testify to dat. Once again congrats
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by rexdmx(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
Dear all, its on bloomberg headlines " CFA success rates drops down to 38% from june" grin
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by stanleyd(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
Will u like us to be sending current job vacancies to your mobile phone? Will u like us to save u stress of walking around and searching newspapers for job vacancies by delivering the info as sms alerts? Do u want free sms to send sms to all networks in naija? Waste no time, send sms to 08184636553 or visit www.25centsms.com for info
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2012
Congrats to all that passed, and for my friends and , who didn't make it, You guys have another chance when you decide to tackle it and take the exams again.

Have a nyce day
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by omaojo1: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2012
bukkytroni:

To God be the GLORY

I PASSED,

Thank you all,
Congrats. L2 is calling ur name.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by SlimX: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
Mehn, I did it on them, I thank God ooh, I nearly had a heart stoppage as I was about to open my mail.

I need a breather before Level 2 next year, abeg,
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Divake: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
Congrats to all those who made it to the next level in this exam. I need an advise on curriculum payment, though i have a PC for e-book, i get easily bored reading from the PC. i intend to buy the printed copy of the curriculum but i don't know if there would be custom issues and other tarrifs that might hinder the smooth shipping of the curriculum as i learnt its quite heavy. please advise.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by narttis1: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
please can anyone advise where i can get investments by thierry post and Haim Levy to download? please help
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by bukkytroni: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
Divake:

Congrats to all those who made it to the next level in this exam. I need an advise on curriculum payment, though i have a PC for e-book, i get easily bored reading from the PC. i intend to buy the printed copy of the curriculum but i don't know if there would be custom issues and other tarrifs that might hinder the smooth shipping of the curriculum as i learnt its quite heavy. please advise.

@Divake

all you have asked above is CFA Institute's head ache. Just make sure your ADDRESS is CORRECT.

I received my last curriculum in just one week delivered to my doorstep,
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by tanimola22: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2012
Congrats to all that aced the exam!!! Congrats!

T22
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by folaschool: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2012
As a holder of B.Ed in Physics. can i sit for CFA exams?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by candylips(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2012
yes u can
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by toksroyal: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2012
Congrats to all that passed level 1.

For brand new BA ii plus Texas Instruments professional at best prices- call 08071833961 or send me an email @finemergegroup@gmail.com
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by tanimola22: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
folaschool:

As a holder of B.Ed in Physics. can i sit for CFA exams?

I see you are new to this section of the forum.

One of the posters who aced the L1 CFA is a B.Sc. Physics. Hope this gives you the courage to go and conquer the exam--

Good luck.

T22
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Dereformer(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2012
Please, what knowledge does one acquire in CFA different from that acquired in ACCA or ACA? In other words, is it wise for a chartered Accountant to opt to have CFA?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Tolulop001(f): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2012
^^^^^

there are at least 40 pages of resource on this thread
Take the time to read it and you may get answers to your queries
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Eggyloo: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hello,

I have difficulty paying online for the Level 1 exams using Visa Card Dollar account. It keeps showing error. What do I do?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2012
for your materials call 08025822587
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by omaojo1: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
Good day all, where is everybody.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (76) (Reply)

Total Oil And Gas Workers / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.