Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,914 members, 5,940,816 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 October 2020 at 11:11 PM

CFA Candidates In The House - Career (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CFA Candidates In The House (189090 Views)

Cis Candidates In The House / Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply)

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Neqzil: 10:51pm On Aug 02
Let you CFA tutor become your study partner. Visit www.fanalystacademy.com. You can also reach out on 08128001738. Come, let me guide you to success.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by peacenaija(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11
ruhu:

Pls did you join the CFA Nigeria society as a volunteer before you applied for the scholarship?. Jazakallahu khaeran in advance bro

Hi bro, did you apply for CFA scholarship?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by hyzich(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18
I also applied for the scholarship but i am yet to hear from them. However, all my friend that we all applied together have gotten feedbacks. Is there any need to mail them on the update because the successful application notification i got after submission stated not later than 1st of December and this is the same notification my friends got after they submitted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply)

Interview Question: 'What Time Are You Available To Start Work?' / Total Oil And Gas Workers / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.