Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

CFA Candidates In The House - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CFA Candidates In The House (213984 Views)

Cis Candidates In The House / Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by eezeoka(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2008
Map out your reading time table and follow it religiuosly. We will all pass. Am writing Dec 2008 too, cheers
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by eezeoka(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2008
lol, u hv all d motivation u need
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by known: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2008
GOOD DAY HOUSE.

YOU GUYS ARE WONDERFUL, I WONDER HOW IT WOULD HAVE BE, WITHOUT THIS TYPE OF FORUM?

I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE AND WHAT YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO DO.

PLEASE CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE CFA EXAM VENUES IN AFRICA APART FROM SOUTH AFRICA .

THANK YOU HOUSE

KNOWN.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by eezeoka(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2008
dubai (United Arab Emirates) - alternative test centre to SA
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by bakre(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2008
SCHWESER CFA (LEVEL 1) 2008 LECTURE VIDEO,AUDIO & QBANK NOW AVAILABLE @ A DEEP DISCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.CALL TOKUNBO BAKARE ON 08039307507
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by bakre(m): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2008
Texas Instruments

Email this to a friend

BA II Plus Professional

Advanced financial calculator from Texas Instruments.

Your Price

N17,000 only

Quantity Discounts – For companies Ordering a quantity in the range below, the following discounted price is applicable.

Quantity
Discounted Price

40-Or More
N15,000 (Per Item)

Detailed Description

The BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL features even more time-saving calculations to make short work of complex equations. It's ideal for finance, accounting, economics, investment, statistics, and other business classes, as well as on the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) exam.

In addition to standard capabilities such as time-value-of-money, accrued interest, amortization, cost-sell-margin, and depreciation, the BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL also includes:

Net Future Value (NFV)
Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR)
Modified Duration
Payback
Discount Payback
The BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL has a highly professional look and feel, with a rugged, brushed metal exterior; improved display; high-quality, firm-touch keypad; black protective case; and no-slide rubber feet.

For Instant delivery today or further enquiry please call:TOKUNBO BAKARE 08039307507
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by bakre(m): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2008
Texas instrument (BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL FOR CFA EXAM) Advanced Financial,Professional Edition for calculating Net present Value(NPV),Modified Internal Rate of Return(MIRR).Payback Period(PB),Modified Duration,Time Value of money,Loan Payment,Amortization,NPV & IRR.Cash flows
Ideal for use in -Finance,Accounting,Economics,Banking,Real Estate,Sales,Statistics,Ivestment,Marketing and Business Management.
Added features:
-performs cash-flows analysis for up to 32 uneven cash flows with up to 4-digit frequensies;computes NPV,NFV & IRR
-Quickly solves time-Value-of-money calculations such as annuities,Mortgages,leases,savings,and more
-Generates amortization schedules
-Daily accruals with days-between-date calculation
-Choose from2 day-count methods(actula/actual or 30/360)to calculate bonds price or yield to maturity or to call
-6 monthts for calculating depreciation,book value,and remaning depreciable amount:SL,SLF,SYD,DB,DBF,DB with SL cross-over
-List-based one-and two-variable statistics with four regression options:linear.logarithmic,exposential and power
-Also compute break-even calculations,interest conversions ,delta%,profit and loss
-Math functions include trigonometric calculations,natural logarithms,and power
-10 users memories.FOR FURTHER INFO,CALL BAKARE TOKUNBO on 080393075075 or bakaresrainoil@yahoo.co.uk
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by bakre(m): 12:32am On Jul 25, 2008
Hi everybody in the house.i am so sorry for not responding to some questions ontime.It is due to the nature of my work.For the guy that asked for the mode of payment.It is better u make the payment via your own mastercards.I got my mastercard through GTB.The initial payment i made to open the mastercard domiciliary account  was $130. $30 was for administrative charge while $100 for the minimum balance i was asked to have in my account.Please,don't forget to instruct GTB to  increase your daily transaction above $650.Otherwise,your daily transforaction will be limited to $650 per day,which will affect your payment for CFA exam that is above $650.Preferably,make it open ended.
        For the registration of LIFA,please go to www.the-ira.org  and re-register with your eligibility number.However,u can mail LIFA via their contat infomation  on their homepage.

For those writing CFA December 2008 exam,Please start your preparation ontime.CFA is very easily to pass if and only if u dedicate your time to it,It not difficult but volumnous.
   For discussion about CFA,i can talk to a friend that is CFA charter to talk to you all.Just let me know when u are ready.

For December CFA exam 2008,preferably go to Dubai.

Obviously, u will offend so many people in preparing for CFA exam. e.g your girlfriend,boyfriend,some close friend that don't understand the value of CFA,and most likely your parent and God if u are not careful.So,plan your time verywell so as not to offend anybody.God bless u all.I still remain BAKARE OLATOKUNBO.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by alawiyee: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hello All
I have read some posts. Very encouraging. I really want to sit the December Diet. Does anyone know of any training company. I believe in the benefit of a training course as opposed to self study. Also it helps to interact with likeminded people as my family will not understand what I am going through once I start raeding. Please anyone with info HELP.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by bakre(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2008
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luice, I am so happy for you.i am still expecting other guys to call me.

1 Like

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by candylips(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2008
Guys i've  just checked my results and i passed cheesy

Level 2 here i come cool

2 Likes

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by known: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2008
PALLY CONGRATULATIONS. BETTER DAYS.

I AM ON MY WAY.

NEVER ENDING SUCCESS!

CHEERS!

KNOWN
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by lowee231: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2008
lowee231 don pass oh
candylips i am really happy for u
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by candylips(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2008
Dude congratulations. Time to start preparing for level 2
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by alawiyee: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hearty CONGRATULATIONS to candyclips, lowee23 et all. Good Luck on level two. Can you please tell me if there is anyone running level one training in Nigeria make i fit join una.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by detuh2(f): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2008
congrats to all that passed level 1. please others shd also inform the house, so we can rejoice with u all!!! ;d :d ;d :d ;d :d cool
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by bakre(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2008
congrats,  lowee,candyclips and others
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by candylips(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2008
Thanks guys.

pass rate was very low for june. just 35% .
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by wyt(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2008
i am realy happy fpr you guyz, so we do
also wlcome experience advice from you guyz.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by stanloski(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2008
This is to inform all CFA candidates that our company NUMERATE SOLUTIONS LTD has commenced tuition for the December 2008 CFA exams (Level1)
Our faculty consists of experienced hands with thorough and up to date knowledge of the study areas.

Our address is : NUMERATE SOLUTIONS LTD, 27/29 IKORODU RD TOTAL BUS STOP AT FADEYI. RIGHT HAND SIDE COMING FROM MARYLAND-ANTHONY (GREEN 3 STORY BUILDING) LECTURES STARTED LAST WEEK! So you can hurry and still join up!

We shall also assist candidates with travel arrangements to the Dubai UAE center.( visa,hotel reservations, airport pick up, transport to and from exam center and back to airport on your departure day!) Our fees are affordable with convenient payment plan.

For further details and enquiries pls call Okey on 0803-381-2878 and Seyi on 0802-810-9210
or email us at :numeratesolutionsltd@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you!We are commited to increasing the number of Charter holders in Nigeria!
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by lowee231: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2008
Candylips,
Hiya, Have u started studying yet?
I wanted to know what the career prospects are like for a level 2 candidate in the UK
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by candylips(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2008
I will order the materials from CFAI by end of the month.
Career prospects are very solid here in the UK. Where are you working now.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by lowee231: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2008
U will be so surprised to find if i told u were i work.
I trying to move to the investment sector here in Nigeria.
But i was curious to know what kind of job offers a level 2 candidate would expect
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by lowee231: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2008
I was wondering what kind of career propsects a level 2 candidate would expect. At the moment i am trying to switch jobs to something in the investment sector. Do u know of any organisation that respects the CFA qualification or at least a registered level 2 candidate
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by candylips(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2008
u need to look at investment banks
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by NemekGee: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2008
Hi all. This thread has been really educative and helpful to we CFA hopefuls. please, i have been having a problem and i hope someone here can be of assistance.

I registered into the CFA website sometime ago but i didnt register for the exam. After the day of my registration, each time i try to login again with my login paramaters it refuses to open up and i have been trying to pay for the june of 09 exams before the 24th of september but have not been able to gain.

I have changed my password severally but d problem still lingers and when i try to register again it tells me that my login details already exists.

Is there anyother way i can register for the exams asides using the website, or is there anyway i can regain access to the website so that i can be able to register before the 24th of september

I hope someone here will be of help to me. I apprecialte you all.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by lowee231: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2008
NemekGee:

Hi all. This thread has been really educative and helpful to we CFA hopefuls. please, i have been having a problem and i hope someone here can be of assistance.

I registered into the CFA website sometime ago but i didnt register for the exam. After the day of my registration, each time i try to login again with my login paramaters it refuses to open up and i have been trying to pay for the june of 09 exams before the 24th of september but have not been able to gain.

I have changed my password severally but d problem still lingers and when i try to register again it tells me that my login details already exists.

Is there anyother way i can register for the exams asides using the website, or is there anyway i can regain access to the website so that i can be able to register before the 24th of september

I hope someone here will be of help to me. I apprecialte you all.

Guy
I been dey the same wahala u dey.
I change my password like a million times.
What u have to do is click on register for exams. Not cfa candidate.
If u have another issues buzz me ok.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by NemekGee: 8:46am On Aug 20, 2008
Lowee, Thanks a million,

I have finally been able to access my profile, thanks a lot. I knew i would always find a helpful nairalander. i appreciate.
I want to register for the june of 09 level 1 exam. looks like a lot of us nairalanders cam out tops in the just concluded exam. I am a computer science degree holder, however i have a bias for finance with emphasis in investment banking and financial analysis. Those of u who have already scaled thru the level 1 can drop some words of advise for those of us stil aspiring.

Nairalanders are great peeps.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by lowee231: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2008
Guy
No wahala. Always a pleasure to help a fellow professional
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by lowee231: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2008
Decided to bump the thread.

So people wey been dey interested in CFA don disappear.
Na so e be.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by NemekGee: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2008
Nooo. We havent dumped the thread at all. after you helped me access account the last time i finally got to register.
I just got my curricullum delivered to my house 3 days ago but i must say that is a lot of books to read. No wahala sha, i have already started jacking and i know i will scale thru it.

I need to buy the texas instrument calculator, a used one preferably. Who is willing to sell his or better still how much does a new one cost.,

You guys that have scaled thru the exam please drop some tips for us.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by lowee231: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2008
brother how far,
well the cheapest way to get it is to find a way to order it from abroad.
But i have a friend that might be interested in selling his own.
i will try and verify the information

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (76) (Reply)

Total Oil And Gas Workers / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.