Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates (47764 Views)

Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Sijo01(f): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2012
FINAL RESULT:
ACN - 477478
ANPP - 3642
CPC - 2793
LP - 604
NCP - 540
PDP - 144235
SDMP - 807

And the WINNER is...
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by donchucky21(m): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2012
ACN 477,478
ANPP 3643
CPC 2793
Lp 604
Ncp 540
Pdp 144235
Sdnp 807
Upon d rigging
grin
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by confy911(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2012
ACN 477,478, PDP 144,235...Oshiobaba declared elected
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Sijo01(f): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2012
OSHIOooooooooooooo BABAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by donchucky21(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2012
Yess boss !!!
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by sonyjacobs(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2012
See jubilation for my area. Up osho
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Ojumiii(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2012
I simply follow you guys from far away Finland not missing anything out both on NL and Channels tv, i will say well done to all the reporters and we the audience.
Long live people of Nigeria
Long live Edo state
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by gaddafe(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2012
Omo nothing do us. AC!
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Ribaman(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2012
To all out there!
Make una mark this day!
This may be the beginning or the dawn of proper voter participation in elections.
Our people now the real meaning of the abused phrase "Dividends of Democracy".
Up Edo people!
Up Oshiomole!
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Ajaypompin(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2012
grin grin ;DBaba God I dey hail oh, na u we dey hail oh, up oshio baba, Thank God for His faithfullness.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by gajike: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2012
I CONGRATULATE OSHIOMOLE. HIS PERFORMANCE SPEAKS FOR HIM YESTERDAY.
THIS IS NOT A VICTORY FOR ACN BUT FOR OSHIOMOLE, EVEN IF HE CONTESTED UNDER THE PLATFORM
OF SCDP THE RESULT WILL BE THE SAME. congratulations
ACN HIS FAILING US IN OSUN, UNLESS AREGBE MAKES A DRASTIC U TURN. THE MAN IS FULL OF LIES AND PROPANGANDA.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by BigBenoski(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2012
Now the security agents should be at alert. . .the 'jubilation' i de c 4 my street now fit metamophose any minute
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by fuke(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2012
I am very proud of you guys who have been reporting
for us especially Sijo01. She stood strong.

You guys should be prepared for 2015 to rid us of
these political leeches.

Edo people have spoken loud and clear and so
Nigerians will speak n 2015.

With this kind of commitment and reporting it will be
near impossible for them to rig.

Thank you guys, I am going to church and I will pray for you.
For now you guys go sleep.

We will get there.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Gbawe: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2012
fuke:

these political leeches.

We will get there.

Hear hear !!!!!
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2012
Imagine charles and annenih shaking where ever dem dey nw. PDP is dead already. Operation fuk out pdp in every corner, both senators, reps, govs, lga's, presido. If GEJ dey PDP till 2015, he should forget my vote
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Godysien(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2012
The will of God and the wishes of the people in Edo State had been actualised. This is a victory for democracy and the good people of Edo State. Congrats Mr. Oshiomole! Your good work in Edo has spoken for u in the day of ur adversity. To the ever reliable reporters: Sijo1, donchucky,ayox2003 and others...u too much! Celebrate the victory with wisdom and let God alone be praised.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Sijo01(f): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2012
Big thanks to NL non-Edo's who stood by/supported US on this thread since yesterday through comments, viewings, hailings etc.....On behalf of myself, other reporters & all Edo sons/daughters, home &abroad, WE SAY GOD BLESS U ALL PLENTY PLENTY

To my fellow Edolites, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Binis - Osawese ni ma ne. Wa be'bvaru

Ishain - Osewese.....wa'bodiaye

Auchi - mo'o......ese

Oba gha to'kpere - Iseeeeee!
All glory and thanks be to ALMIGHTY GOD.

Yours faithfully,
Sijo
Reported Live from Benin as aired by NTA.

Cheersssssss *wink*

2 Likes

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Diamondwriter(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2012
D pple hv spoken.....abroad tyns 4 charles o
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by kokoA(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2012
Wow! This is serious cantab o.. I heard ACN got over 73percent of the total votes cast.. Adams wicked sha.. After all those elaborate campaigns by PDP fa.. Eyah.. GEJ and the gang of thieves went to Edo for nothing.. When the Oba of Benin gave them a clear signal of what the 'gods' position is on the election some weeks back, they still went on to disgrace themselves.. Blowdy criminals.. One by one na so dem go dey loose.

1 Like

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2012
I always knew osho baba will win.. Even d blind knows he is working
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by atise: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2012
FINAL RESULT:
ACN - 477478
ANPP - 3642
CPC - 2793
LP - 604
NCP - 540
PDP - 144235
SDMP - 807

And the WINNER is COMRADE ADAMS ALIYU OSHIOMOLE!! :-)

Anenih may be having a massive coronary right now. If this doesn't finally retire this old cargo, i wonder what will.
ACN - 77% of votes
PDP - 17% of votes
THE REST - the rest % of the votes. ;-)

Edo people have spoken loud and clear.

Guys are out on the streets in my area with brooms (the ACN symbol) sweeping the streets and singing 'sweep, sweep, sweep PDP away oooooo.....' hahaha!
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Sijo01(f): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2012
fuke:

these political leeches.

We will get there.

Thanks man.
Its has started in Edo State, it will go round the whole Nation......One Man, One Vote has come to STAY.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Freiburger(m): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2012
Lets start like this

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by ariy(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2012
[quote
author=atise]FINAL RESULT:
ACN - 477478
ANPP - 3642
CPC - 2793
LP - 604
NCP - 540
PDP - 144235
SDMP - 807

Anenih may be having a massive coronary right now. If this doesn't
finally retire this old cargo, i wonder what will.
ACN - 77% of votes
PDP - 22% of votes
THE REST - the rest 1% of the votes.

Guys are out on the streets in my area with brooms (the ACN symbol)
sweeping the streets and singing 'sweep, sweep, sweep PDP away
oooooo.....' hahaha![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Freiburger(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2012
This landslide victory should send some waves to Abuja.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by edey2real: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2012
Am happy 4 Edo pple. Hope Nigrns do same in 2015 general election.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by winioluwa: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2012
At this level some people are still voting for PDP in EDO state. Some people governed this very state for Eight years without no development across the state and some greedy people still want that same party that has nothing to offer to come into power. well, man must survive.

Come to think of it, the gubernatorial aspirant of PDP has no sense for him to know that the looted fund he acquired during his stay in the officce is what the greedy masses want to collect back. Go home and rest your head to avoid shame.

To Oshiomole, make some strateigc roads in Benin motorable and stop beliveing that you are there while you have alot to do. For instance, de-congest Benin Auchi road by making upper-mission extension motorable, for those who might be heading to Agbor pack without passing thru Ramat park make Eweka available linking it to end of college road in Aduwawa. These are all economic roads that will give an egde in overcoming traffic across ikpoba/aduwawa. if it means talking to the Federal agencies on road just to achieve your target. If all these people can lay down their lives for you to continue as the next governor of the state then DO NOT PLAY THE POLITICS OF FUEL PRICE INCREASE YOU PLAYED YEARS BACK.

I wish you all favored four years in EDO state. Kindly make your councillors more accountable to their people in their various wards. Fashola did all these and he has become the man at peak in the south- west area of the country. Let make this visible to the Governor himself. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by honeric01(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2012
YES YES YES BOSS

OSHO BABA

OYA CONTINUE YOUR WORK

MAKE BENIN A SIGHT TO BEHOLD

MAKE EDO STATE A PRIORITY FOR EVERYONE VISITING NIGERIA

OYA MAKE WE CONTINUE

OVWIE'DO MEVKIN.

YES YES BOSS

WE BLESS GOD FOR THIS!
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by honeric01(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2012
Sijo i love you o, you too much, no worry i go come pick you up when osadebe party go set hehehehehe.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by frankfrank(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2012
@ edicolove: It is peaceful so far but I pity edo state. They are going the same path with the ACN states. So much propaganda. Oshio has only completed ring road, akpakpava, ekewan and sapele roads since 4 yrs. All the other roads are rubbish. Terrible hold up moving inside benin everyday. Benin has one of the best network of roads in Nigeria, but the government has not taking advantage of that. Airport road has become a conduit to syphone money. Oshiomole has been doing airport road for 4 yrs now and no headway. The only thing he has done I like is the mass transit just like brt. Several schools have been renovated but there are no teachers. Oshiomole has pursued many of the teachers. Edo state has many good government schools with good structures because they were built by the missionaries. I am not really impressed by what is on the groud. I have been hearing that he is doing well and I was praising him as well but arriving here, its all wash. Nothing near what is happening in places like Imo, Enugu, Akwa Ibom. Oshiomole was even trying to deduct 30percent tax from workers but they resisted him.

But I think he will win because PDP brought out a useless candidate. If they had brought out a credible person like Osunbor, it would have been difficult for Oshiomole. But PDP are trying to play the ethnic card and it is what will make them loose

The 10years ur principles ruled Edo state mentioned 3 roads constructed, u just remembered now dat benin have a good network of road and u 4got to mention it to ur boss when he was in office.Edo pple have come of age and they have seen d light in ACN. Congrates to d good pple of EDO STATE and thks to d Oba of Bini too
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by BigBenoski(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2012
atise: FINAL RESULT:
ACN - 477478
ANPP - 3642
CPC - 2793
LP - 604
NCP - 540
PDP - 144235
SDMP - 807

Anenih may be having a massive coronary right now. If this doesn't finally retire this old cargo, i wonder what will.
ACN - 77% of votes
PDP - 17% of votes
THE REST - the rest % of the votes. ;-)

Guys are out on the streets in my area with brooms (the ACN symbol) sweeping the streets and singing 'sweep, sweep, sweep PDP away oooooo.....' hahaha!
this is truely a victory for the people. In my own area, no body is left out in d sweeping. I had 2 notice 1 lil boy(prolly 2 or 3yrs old) carrying a broom much taller than he is. I'm happy for edolites. . .now let this spirit be on its way 2 abia state, via delta ofcourse
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Freiburger(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2012
honeric01: YES YES YES BOSS

OSHO BABA

OYA CONTINUE YOUR WORK

MAKE BENIN A SIGHT TO BEHOLD

MAKE EDO STATE A PRIORITY FOR EVERYONE VISITING NIGERIA

OYA MAKE WE CONTINUE

OVWIE'DO MEVKIN.

YES YES BOSS

WE BLESS GOD FOR THIS!
Na only this word i dey hear fo your mouth since i know you. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.