Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire (1222 Views)

Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders / Eid Kabir In Advance To All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2012
A friend just told me that Ramadan starts 5 days from today.
ON BEHALF of myself and 'I', i wish u guys happy ramadan season and most especially hope that there would be no bombings and killing of the innocent during this period.

Pls let there be peace and dont shed blood like it happened in the battle of badr during holy month.

RAMADAN KAREEM
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2012
toba: A friend just told me that Ramadan starts 5 days from today.
ON BEHALF of myself and 'I', i wish u guys happy ramadan season and most especially hope that there would be no bombings and killing of the innocent during this period.

Pls let there be peace and dont shed blood like it happened in the battle of badr during holy month.

RAMADAN KAREEM

Maclatunji will probably delete this thread very soon so no need to reply you.
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:

Maclatunji will probably delete this thread very soon so no need to reply you.
oh really? why dont u help him to do it?

what are u scared of? simple appeal and best wishes should now be treated as insult? pathetic

Just yesterday, a mosque was attacked and im only hoping that there would be no lose of lives for the 30days of ramadan. Do you want bombings or peace? choose one
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2012
I and others on this section have always advocated for peace and spoken against bombings in the North.
Why would you start a thread asking us not to shed blood?
Trouble maker.
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2012
fellis: I and others on this section have always advocated for peace and spoken against bombings in the North.
Why would you start a thread asking us not to shed blood?
Trouble maker.
thats why its a public forum, where there's freedom of expression.

What i expect honest muslims to do is to educate me more. If u were open minded enough and weren't biased in reading the OP, u would have realized that my intentions were clear hence it was insult free. i read about the battle of badr and it happened in the holy month. do u know that some misguided BH members may capitalize on that to kill either christians or muslims?

u muslims distance urselves from BH yet they claim they are muslims. do u know these wicked pple can kill anyone if we dont appeal to them?

except if u are hiding something
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2012
toba: thats why its a public forum, where there's freedom of expression.

What i expect honest muslims to do is to educate me more.

Then you should have asked to be educated in your topic.

toba: u muslims distance urselves from BH yet they claim they are muslims. do u know these wicked pple can kill anyone if we dont appeal to them?

grin
You want to appeal to Boko Haram from the Islam section of Nairaland.com? Seriously?

toba:
except if u are hiding something

I have no idea what paranoid suspicions were running through your head when you wrote this. What could we possibly be hiding?
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:

Then you should have asked to be educated in your topic.
ok. I'll ask now. when the battle of badr fought in the holy month?

grin
You want to appeal to Boko Haram from the Islam section of Nairaland.com? Seriously?
why not? how do u know those BH guys dont visit this section? aren't they muslims?

I have no idea what paranoid suspicions were running through your head when you wrote this. What could we possibly be hiding?
Honestly u acted like a coward in tone of ur first response on this thread. If i didnt know u, i would have said u are hiding BH. but as at yesterday, i knw u arent a BH member.

pls spread the message. Happy ramadan and BH must allow a 30 days bombing cease fire

Masalam
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by vedaxcool(m): 10:40am On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:

grin

Lmaos' and lols' seems appropriate here grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lmaos' and lols' seems appropriate here grin grin grin grin
yes cause BH members may be here with unknwn handles.
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2012
@vedaxcool grin grin You mind am?

toba:
Masalam

Salaam to you too.
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by vedaxcool(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2012
fellis: @vedaxcool grin grin You mind am?

No not at all, the way you take rubbish am, was EPIC!!! grin grin grin nl unah no go kill persin with laugh!
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by Ayomivic(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
toba: A friend just told me that Ramadan starts 5 days from today.

RAMADAN KAREEM
i pray there will be peace.The ramadan period is the period i fear most in my state because that is the period they always cause truble.At that period you must becareful of how you will speak to muslims and how to display your religion. As they are going to washi ,their leader can easily manupulate them to engage in violence.I remember one year in the period of ramadan they left from washi to destroy fence of land where christians wanted to build mission,they said they don't want christians to build church at that site.
Iam telling you, if you are a christian and you are eating food out side,you may recieve slap from muslim if care is not taking.
Wo, i want to sleep. I pray their would be peace at that period .
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by chakula: 5:41am On Jul 18, 2012
Ayomivic:
i pray there will be peace.The ramadan period is the period i fear most in my state because that is the period they always cause truble.At that period you must becareful of how you will speak to muslims and how to display your religion. As they are going to washi ,their leader can easily manupulate them to engage in violence.I remember one year in the period of ramadan they left from washi to destroy fence of land where christians wanted to build mission,they said they don't want christians to build church at that site.
Iam telling you, if you are a christian and you are eating food out side,you may recieve slap from muslim if care is not taking.
Wo, i want to sleep. I pray their would be peace at that period .
Dude I can't trust you nor your words no where in the whole North Cxhriatians are restricted from building a church and for you to mentioned eating food during day time would cause trouble is a lie just help yourself and pasted here what is meaningful rather running your mouth like a story teller.
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by Ayomivic(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
chakula: Dude I can't trust you nor your words no where in the whole North Cxhriatians are restricted from building a church and for you to mentioned eating food during day time would cause trouble is a lie just help yourself and pasted here what is meaningful rather running your mouth like a story teller.
You don't need to trust me,what i said is what i have seen.I have seen muslims violences during ramadan period not once or twice. All i wish for in this coming ramadan is peace and nothing more.Keep your trust to yourself.
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2012
Ayomivic:
You don't need to trust me,what i said is what i have seen.I have seen muslims violences during ramadan period not once or twice. All i wish for in this coming ramadan is peace and nothing more.Keep your trust to yourself.

You dey mind am. Im not talking lies here. I remeber during the high school days, i had an exchange with a classmate who is a muslim. He rained curses on me and it would have turned violent if other classmates didnt intervene. My question to him was that arent u fasting again? arent u supposed to be gentle whilst observing the ramadan? He said 'Ramadan didnt say they should keep quite"

I felt terrible and drew my conclusions straight away
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2012
toba:

You dey mind am. Im not talking lies here. I remeber during the high school days, i had an exchange with a classmate who is a muslim. He rained curses on me and it would have turned violent if other classmates didnt intervene. My question to him was that arent u fasting again? arent u supposed to be gentle whilst observing the ramadan? He said 'Ramadan didnt say they should keep quite"
I'm sorry about the way I addressed you before, it was a bit harsh, but you should understand that people always come here to refer to Muslims as terrorists, killers etc just to insult them and so in the end you find it hard to know who is just being insultive and who has good intentions.
toba: I felt terrible and drew my conclusions straight away
What conclusions?
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2012
fellis:
I'm sorry about the way I addressed you before, it was a bit harsh, but you should understand that people always come here to refer to Muslims as terrorists, killers etc just to insult them and so in the end you find it hard to know who is just being insultive and who has good intentions.
I'll say u were too in a haste to attack me. Im not saying all muslims are bad but some are cos of there intolerance, hence Many tag all Muslims as terrorist. Pls be honest what do u think would be going on in the minds of Muslims in Syria with the present crisis going on in that country? Ramadan is here yet both the Government and opposition continues to shed blood up till eve of the holy month. is it logical? As a non Muslim, I can draw a conclusion that Syrian Muslims are violent

fellis:
What conclusions?
That the guy is a misguided muslim
Re: Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2012
toba:
I'll say u were too in a haste to attack me. Im not saying all muslims are bad but some are cos of there intolerance, hence Many tag all Muslims as terrorist.
I don't think it is right to tag all Muslims as terrorists because of the bad eggs, please don't try to justify that type of unfair generalization.
Do you have any idea what it feels like to be called a terrorist or suicide bomber by people you have done nothing to and wish no harm?
toba: Pls be honest what do u think would be going on in the minds of Muslims in Syria with the present crisis going on in that country? Ramadan is here yet both the Government and opposition continues to shed blood up till eve of the holy month. is it logical? As a non Muslim, I can draw a conclusion that Syrian Muslims are violent .
The tragic thing about the Syrian war is that it is actually a war between sects; the shiite group behind Assad and the Sunni opposition backed mostly by Saudi Arabia, though on the outside it looks like a war against the government. So we have Muslims killing each other over something as silly as what sect they belong to.
And no I don't support it, it's appalling.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Hadith 8 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih: Sanctity Of Muslims / Shall We See Our Lord On The Day Of Resurrection? / Regain Your Humanity. Lower Your Gaze.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.