Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders (6324 Views)

Ramadan Kareem To All Muslims / Ramadan Kareem To All Muslims On Nairaland / Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 01, 2011
Wishing all Nairalanders Happy Ramadan Kareem.
May Allah accept it from us.
Please keep all muslims in your DUA (prayer),
Nigeria & the world as a whole.
And please, don't forget to eat your Sahur.
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by anishe(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2011
Alhamdulilah. the month of Allah's rahmah, blessings and forgiveness is here. May ALLAH give us the oppoetunity to serve him wholeheartedly and devotedly. May He accept all our efforts in this month and beyond. RAMADHAN KAREEM.
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by 3kay945(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2011
May Allah grant us the require strenght and blessing for us to fulfiled our desire to wordship Him more this Holy season.
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by Jarus(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2011
Amin
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by Pelummy(f): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2011
Amin
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by Araboy(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2011
Gonna be tough doing it in New York in this weather + 16 hours
Goodluck and Ramadan Kareem to All Muslims
Ya Allah you are the one who Pardons greatly and loves to Pardon so Pardon me
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2011
shey during the period no bomb blast because it a holy month
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2011
Happy Ramadan to all Muslims on NL
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by rahouf1: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2011
happy ramadhan kareem to all my beautiful muslims men and women.
may ALLAHU have mercy on our country and give us imman to eradicate corruption from our dealy nigeria.

Happy ramadan kareem smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cool cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by Excelboi(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2011
Happy ramadan kareem! Stay blessed my muslim brothers and sisters
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by kandiikane(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2011
Its funny how the only time many people pray is during Ramadan. .

Anyways, Happy Ramadan Kareem to all ye. . smiley
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by 77ken: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2011
cheesy sad shocked  Thats true Happy Ramadan Kareem to all the Muslims in the
 Whole World we should always endeavour fast nd May Allah WHA
Accept it from us may he accept all our supplications nd ibadah from us
Amin Ya Rabi
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by tunyus(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2011
Happy Ramadan to all Muslim worldwide
May Allah accept it from us as an act ibadah(worship)
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by seunspice(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2011
Happy ramadan to all my muslim brothers and sisters. May your prayers be acceptable before him who is above us all.
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by ponana(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[size=40pt]RAMADAN KAREEM[/size] smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by salix9ice(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2011
RAMADAN KAREEM TO ALL MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by Velounie(f): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2011
Amin
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by shirleyz: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2011
Ramadan Kareem, but sleep dey catch me for work o and cold sef, e be like say make i drink tea but Awusibillahi. smiley
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by ladys1(f): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2011
Happy Ramadan to my muslim brothers and sisters.

Wishing you a mth of BLESSING,
4 Wks of HAPPINESS,
30 Days of FORGIVENESS,
720 Hours of GUIDANCES,
43200 Minutes of PURIFICATION,
2592000 Seconds of LIGHT.

RAMADAN KAREEM,
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by Ayoobscom(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2011
And the heavens opened-up !
And a path toll from earth to the heavens door

The prophet Muhammed (SAW) journeyed
On a Jetty horse called (Alburak)
To receive the 5 pillars of Islam from Allah
On the night of power called (Lailatulqadri)

I’m nowhere close to a scholar
But within me -there’s a Wikiped
Such from Alif to Hamsatin

In the cave of Hira wherefrom;
Alqur’an was revealed to the Holy Prophet
Brought in piecemeal of verses by Angel Jubril
In seclusion Muhammad goes with food and jug day and night

How do you feel when you pray pure?
And sin no more, how?
As for me i feel like i'm walking slow
On a gentle lane-spread of angel's feathers

The (Suhur) at the predawn is one savor append
A delight of breaking at noon with fruits or water
When the sun has completely sinked into the clouds

My Christian friends would join
And together we sip from the bowl
A gingered white pap-with Akara

On this month;

The angels comes down to the streets
In promo of forgiveness and blessings
FiveXs we henced to the mosques flanking
Where a tired voice is calling for prayer (the magrib)

My doctors had recommended
Allah had commanded-thus
We should fast for health and blessing bestowed
The Taqwa and the Tarawees at the dewfall

We all have grown in sins
And so far no rivers to bathe and unstained
Embrace the forgiveness in Ramadan that God bade

Do not argue or quarrel-for Islam Is Peace
Do not hurt one another for Allah loves you equal
For thou who are Muslims He made you
A privilege you must not impose on your neighbors
So fast so Allah may forgive you Your since and bless you with Aljanat!

Islam is peace
Happy Ramadan to Muslims Worldwide, need a writer(poem)short stories, call.08097348849, ma salm

Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by daniellle(f): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2011
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by Goldieluks: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2011
what are you people celebrating? smiley
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by Kwenku: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2011
Somebody was asking what are they celebrating. I think u need a torch to start searching.
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by surveycash(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2011
May the Mighty Almighty forgive us our sins,
From the smallest to the biggest
from the 1st to the very last
Intentional or non-intentional

Amin
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by espn(m): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2011
Ramadan Kareem to my fellow brothers and sisters in Islam, may this season bring joy and all our heart desires to us and our household, family, may we see ALLAH'S mercy in this world and the hereafter, AMIN,
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by shirleyz: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2011
We are celebrating the beginning of Ramadan wink
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by abdul4hire: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2011
Aslmlykm people,hope we are of those favoured this month and we truly get all the benefits.

May Allah protect the honor and wealth of the muslims and give us strength through iman and spare the necks of mankind from these brothers of the devil causing mayhem in the north and elsewhere.(the purpose might have little basis but their method is certainly not the way of the prophet(s.a.w),his companions(disciples) and those that follow their path.

Look forward to seeing your smily faces come eid. inshaallah.

aslmlykm
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
Subscribing
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by Doyean: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2011
may we all benefit from the blessing inherent in it amin
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by rukkyluv(f): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2011
Aminnnnnnn grin
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by luvkia(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2011
Our souls tranquiled
in succor of thy abundant grace

So shall we also
share our abundant
bounties for bountiful
bliss
Through the days and heart of night
to be peace
with thy love
We shall be tought
that we know
and to be remembered
of those we neglected
Wellcome Ramadam
the month of bliss, love and peace.
Re: Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders by ommo(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2011
Alihamdulilai, Allah has blessed us with another blessed month ramadan. May He who has blessed us with wonderful holy, give us all the priviledge and strength not only to see the end of this month but also to receive all its accompany blessings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible / Do you have any Question about Islam? / UNESCO Declares Islam As The Most Peaceful Religion Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.