Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? (9958 Views)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal / USA Buying And Shipping To Lagos,USA Virtual Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2012
Fellow nairalanders..

I've verified this USA PayPal account before with a USA virtual Bank Account [ETRADE] to be frank but the ETRADE account was closed because I subscribed for $77 monthly package but I forgot to put the cash in my PayPal account and their robot charging failed but the PayPal account is active but I've exceeded $500 limit as I've used it to transact more than $1,000.

With the ETRADE account closed,my paypal became unverified but I was told by PayPal to add another ETRADE account to make it verified so as to able make use of my $111 in it and others.All my effort to get another USA Virtual Account had proove not forthcoming for the past 4 weeks though I've paid for it but I'm being given one or two excuses each time that I contact them and up till now,I've not gotten it verified and I need to pay for something online worth $100 latest by Monday.

Help me plz with where I get a new Virtual USA Bank Account for PayPal verification that you've used and is still working.

Thanks so much in advance..
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by simpleman: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2012
Try http://www.instantvirtualcreditcards.com/vba.php and please give feedback on this forum.
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by straneur(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
It works, try it. They accept LR payments. Good luck
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by millennium2012: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
Visit

www.millenniumsurvey.blospot.com

to get information on how to get free international Master Card for any online
transaction.
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2012
straneur: It works, try it. They accept LR payments. Good luck

Thanks so much.
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by verogianella: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
You can get a virtual MasterCard to verify your PayPal account at:

www.epay-cards.com

Thanks so much.[/quote]
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by Youngzedd(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U: Fellow nairalanders..

I've verified this USA PayPal account before with a USA virtual Bank Account [ETRADE] to be frank but the ETRADE account was closed because I subscribed for $77 monthly package but I forgot to put the cash in my PayPal account and their robot charging failed but the PayPal account is active but I've exceeded $500 limit as I've used it to transact more than $1,000.

With the ETRADE account closed,my paypal became unverified but I was told by PayPal to add another ETRADE account to make it verified so as to able make use of my $111 in it and others.All my effort to get another USA Virtual Account had proove not forthcoming for the past 4 weeks though I've paid for it but I'm being given one or two excuses each time that I contact them and up till now,I've not gotten it verified and I need to pay for something online worth $100 latest by Monday.

Help me plz with where I get a new Virtual USA Bank Account for PayPal verification that you've used and is still working.

Thanks so much in advance..

Visit >> http://www.vccguru.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=40
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by suxes2005(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Guys,

How can one get cash out of paypal from paypal here in Nigeria?

Sheyi
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by arbitrage: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
suxes2005: Guys,

How can one get cash out of paypal from paypal here in Nigeria?

Sheyi

If you have Paypal mastercard, use it from ATM to withdraw your fund or else send/sell your paypal fund to those who will pay you back in naira or dollar equivalent here in Nigeria.
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by rafasere(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
http://www.cheapvba.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=106 provide usa virtual bank account it is safe & secure for usa paypal verification
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by georgeric38: 4:43am On Feb 24, 2017
You can try this one: http://auctionessistance.com/product/paypal-virtual-bank-account/

They may have a cash out service with the bank, you would just need to ask them.
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by paypalvcc: 12:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Did you know Paypal Vcc VBA You can find more info http://www.paypalvcc.com/bank-account
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by Jillkoishi: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
VBA currently is being scrutinized by USA government. There's been a thread and discussion about it here:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums

I know there's an alternative to this.
Re: Where Can I Get A USA Virtual Bank Account For Paypal Verification? by PrinceMario(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
I'll get you an instant verification VBA or VCC to verify your USA paypal account.
Click on my whatsapp link.

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou!!! / Behold The World Richest Man. ($ymeon Davros Carnegie Freeman$tein)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.