Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal (9967 Views)

How Can I Recover My Money Refunded By Paypal? / "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN / How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by blym4real: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
I used my uba mastercard to verify my paypal account but after my card was charged for $1.86, my bank is yet to return the money back to my account. It up to seven days now.

Is anybody experiencing the same ordeal?

1 Like

Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by warrenweste(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
your right
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by blym4real: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
warrenweste: your right
yes, and it not proper.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
blym4real: I used my uba mastercard to verify my paypal account but after my card was charged for $1.86, my bank is yet to return the money back to my account. It up to seven days now.

Is anybody experiencing the same ordeal?
The money is in your PayPal account already. Check your PayPal account balance
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Excelboi(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
GTbank refunded my money... after almost a week. so still have little patience
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by blym4real: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
fados4sure:
The money is in your PayPal account already. Check your PayPal account balance
The money is not in my paypal account and according to paypal the money has been refunded back to the bank.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by blym4real: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Please mod can you move this to the front page.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Nafizzey(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
and so me too. I registered with PayPal last week and linked my uba master card successfully. but I received no alert of the $1.95 supposed to be charged and I received no any 4 digit codes for verification.. I even went to my bank customer rep to request for my statement of account but no 4 digit codes.. pls experts and other Gurus.. need help!
long live Nairaland
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by dav8id(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
nope I got my refund after 5 days of verification. ( access bank)

1 Like

Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by mayorall(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
I got my refund. Now I also made payment on ebay. Listed my goods on ebay. grin

1 Like

Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by mansionmbn: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
I got my refund after 5 days.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by kolaide(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
not yet refunded too, and the four digit pin was not included in the debit narration from my bank! Diamond. pls anyone with similar experience?
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Dumdum217(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
My was refunded after 3days
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by MrAnonymous: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
GTB took N322.73 and returned N318.05 grin

1 Like

Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by dhsfbi(m): 2:31am On Jun 28, 2014
i got mine today after three days, i used GTbank
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by dav8id(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
mayorall: I got my refund. Now I also made payment on ebay. Listed my goods on ebay. grin

same here, I make purchased both on eBay and also send some fund to my Chinese supplier. exchange rate is better than visa card grin grin
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by blym4real: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
dav8id:

same here, I make purchased both on eBay and also send some fund to my Chinese supplier. exchange rate is better than visa card grin grin
was it direct purchase or through bidding. I was asked to chat with their customer center to help verify my identity before I can bid on items.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Nafizzey(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nafizzey: and so me too. I registered with PayPal last week and linked my uba master card successfully. but I received no alert of the $1.95 supposed to be charged and I received no any 4 digit codes for verification.. I even went to my bank customer rep to request for my statement of account but no 4 digit codes.. pls experts and other Gurus.. need help!
long live Nairaland
please house where are all the Gurus on PayPal related issues. Legal wealth and co. where re you pipz? we need you guys back asap pls... we re still facing real problems tnx
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Nafizzey(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
My question is must the address with which u used to open ur bank account be exactly the same as your PayPal address as when signing up? pls i need details cos its 7 days now since I register & no 4 digit codes received... thanks
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by blym4real: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nafizzey: My question is must the address with which u used to open ur bank account be exactly the same as your PayPal address as when signing up? pls i need details cos its 7 days now since I register & no 4 digit codes received... thanks
No. I used my uba mastercard and I got the code on the third day after the deduction.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Nafizzey(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
blym4real: No. I used my uba mastercard and I got the code on the third day after the deduction.
what could possibly be wrong with mine pls ..till now NO CODES. Or do I still link my master card again?
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Nafizzey(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
blym4real: No. I used my uba mastercard and I got the code on the third day after the deduction.
Thanks please Is your bank address same as address used for PayPal registration?
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by blym4real: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nafizzey: what could possibly be wrong with mine pls ..till now NO CODES. Or do I still link my master card again?
did you receive the debit alert
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Nafizzey(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
blym4real: did you receive the debit alert
NO I received nothing
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by blym4real: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nafizzey: NO I received nothing
send a mail to cfc@ubagroup.com
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by etcme(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nafizzey: Thanks please Is your bank address same as address used for PayPal registration?
yes, make sure the address you used in opening your bank account is the same when opening your paypal. I verified mine and the money was debited immediately and i aslo got my 4 digit code. Access Visa card
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by OXCUBA: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
I got my four digit code..... my was refund .. I purchase ... some item on eBay .
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by blym4real: 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
OXCUBA: I got my four digit code..... my was refund .. I purchase ... some item on eBay .
which bank.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by tonjeola(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
OXCUBA: I got my four digit code..... my was refund .. I purchase ... some item on eBay .
which shipper do u used or seller shipped to u directly?
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Harpheez50: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
hello. will goods be shipped to your doorstep,or u will still use an agent now that PayPal operates in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Okattamgbee: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
Can you make payment to an individual using paypal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiverr success thread / New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) / Get The Best Of Wristwatches In This Arena.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.