Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

!!!!!!!if You Need Any Car Contact Me Now!!!!!!!!!!!....by Megyucyautos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / !!!!!!!if You Need Any Car Contact Me Now!!!!!!!!!!!....by Megyucyautos (521 Views)

DO You Stay Around Northern Part And You Need A Good Car Contact MR CITYHOOD / Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) / Must Read For Anybody Planning to Buy any Car Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

!!!!!!!if You Need Any Car Contact Me Now!!!!!!!!!!!....by Megyucyautos by MYAs2011: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
!!!!!!!IF YOU NEED ANY CAR CONTACT ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
....BY Megyucyautos

add me on blackberry by scan barcode below:

go to ur bbm chat click on option,
then click on SCAN A GROUP BARCODE,
After doing so,ur camera on ur phone comes up,
direct the view of the camera on the BARCODE photo below (make sure you dont press anything when the camera is ON,while it is scanning the barcode)...
once the camera of ur bb is through with scanning,automatically you ge my bb pin request even if my phone is OFF.u can send a message to me on your enquiry for a car.Once i switch on my phone is get ur enquiry message AUTOMATICALLY...and u will get a response from me....

BARCODE PHOTO BELOW.....YOU CAN NOW SCAN AND ADD ME AS WELL PLACE UR ENQUIRY

CALL UCHE 08123163293...

Re: !!!!!!!if You Need Any Car Contact Me Now!!!!!!!!!!!....by Megyucyautos by MYAs2011: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
CARS FOR SALE BELOW

Re: !!!!!!!if You Need Any Car Contact Me Now!!!!!!!!!!!....by Megyucyautos by MYAs2011: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Registered Mitsubishi Space Wagon Gdi 1999 @ N770,000.00 Call 08023416552 / Clean Toyota Corolla 04 / 2000 Model Toyota Siena Bus(leather)4 Sale@1.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.