Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes (9679 Views)

Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" / Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by mukina2: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
Premium Times ‏@PremiumTimesng
Journalist Sunday Dare is reporting that there are lots of boxes stuffed with PDP votes in Zavic Hotel at Ikpoba Hill
https://twitter.com/PremiumTimesng/status/224086813604712448
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by BabaEleko(m): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2012
They have started. PDP/GEJ rigging machine.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Freiburger(m): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
O.K
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by wadoski: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
Bad belle pple don start, so dat when PDP wins they will complain.

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by damoobaba: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
Nigeria jega jega.Jega na where u dey o.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by ifihearam: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
If I ever see GEJ's name mentioned here again stupidly,I will order the mods to ban that person indefinately ..
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Freiburger(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
wadoski: Bad belle pple don start, so dat when PDP wins they will complain.
shebi na another planet u dey type from abi?

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by chelseabmw(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
Lolxxxxxxxxxxx................. I just dey laff
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by muhdT: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
Please, someone in edo state should raise alarm about this rigging process that is about to go on. Free and fair election must reign.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by victorazy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
HOW DID HE KNOW THE ONE WRITTEN PDP
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Paentera(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
Please let us deploy massively the power of the internet and smart phones. Citizens in Edo State, this it the time to start recording videos, taking pictures and posting them for the world to see.

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by airmark(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
ACN will still win.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by walton1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
Where is the evidence to show. Noisemakers.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
I have been patiently waiting 2 hear that! If not,edo election has not yet started.btw,bottom line,is Osho baba all d way
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by osajojo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
Oshoimole is already protesting =D =)) what if he wins and pdp protests-is that not chaos.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Freiburger(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
osajojo: Oshoimole is already protesting =D =)) what if he wins and pdp protests-is that not chaos.
If PDP wins fairly there shouldn't be any reason for that.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by osajojo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
When a.c.n won senatorial and other elections it was not rigging?

1 Like

Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
Pdp wan win election by fire by force!! But no matter what they do,they won't change the mind of edo people!
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by wadoski: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
walton1: Where is the evidence to show. Noisemakers.
Dont mind them. The journalist shud have pictures of the stuff boxes to prove his report. Carry go PDP.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by faithbukky(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
Oshio will still win hands down.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by samfibby(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
How can pdp win again in edo state. They had their chance with igbinedion, he and his party blew it. Now, they are back with all the rigging machinery, they have failed.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by victorazy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
the guy na pdp man
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by alaoeri: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
Both parties 'll rig but the best rigger 'll win.

3 Likes

Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Freiburger(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
alaoeri: Both parties 'll rig but the best rigger 'll win.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by wadoski: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
faithbukky: Oshio will still win hands down.
He and his cronnies shud stop making unfounded and baseless allegations and win i they can.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by ballabriggs: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
My brothers and sisters in Edo, I say be on guard, any "Monkey and Baboon" caught stealing votes should be given the beating of his life. Also remember not to sell your votes. If them buy una vote finish, when dem reach there they steal $20billion and leave you with cassava bread. Osho baba all the way. Say No to Cassava bread
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by shizzle11(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
I hope the journalist is not acting up a scipt or is the ACN conceading defeat already?.
I smell serious trouble in edo state should any party rig/attempt to rig this election. I will just sit and watch
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
osho baba na u go win
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by edicolove: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
So he emptied the box and checked all the ballots and they were thumb printed on the umbrella column? Naija journalists and politics.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by espn(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
Why is pdp knwn for everyfin negative..ritual..boko haram..oil bunkering..lobbyn..rigging..sabotaging..bribery nd corruption..liars..stealing..assasination..rigging..causing chaos..insecerity...nuffin gud cums out of dos bastards..edo ppl fite for ur rite..dnt allow dos thiefs rig ur election if nt..dey wld invite boko haram wen der so called candidate can't settle his God fathers..peoples destroyn party..peoples devilish party..peoples diminishing party..all hail d thieves!

1 Like

Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by shizzle11(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
IMO, by virtue of candidate credibility and popular demand, the comrade governor would win. PDP & CAN are like the proverbial 'kettle' and 'pot' but in this case, the acn is the lesser evil
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by na2day(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
PDP! I hail o!
Anyone that thinks, vote will ever count in 9ja, is bloody deluding himself angry
We dey watch, sha!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomole Casting His Vote - Picture / President Muhammadu Buhari, Past And Present (in Pictures) / Don't Sell Your Votes For Money That Won't Last More Than A Day - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.