Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes (9673 Views)

Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" / Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
I hope its not true.....
But d oshiomole i know, can make just ANYTHING up out of desperation.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by edey2real: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
ifihearam: If I ever see GEJ's name mentioned here again stupidly,I will order the mods to ban that person indefinately ..
I have said it nw order d mods to ban me. Din't u hear when d president said PDP must win in Edo. Wats d meaning of dt statement?
Edo people, pls don't allow d money looters to rigg u off ur rights.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by edey2real: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
ifihearam: If I ever see GEJ's name mentioned here again stupidly,I will order the mods to ban that person indefinately ..
I have said it nw order d mods to ban me. Din't u hear when d president said PDP must win in Edo. Wats d meaning of dt statement?
Edo people, pls don't allow d money looters to rigg u of ur rights.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by shizzle11(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
edicolove: So he emptied the box and checked all the ballots and they were thumb printed on the umbrella column? Naija journalists and politics.

Valid question! Exactly the reason i asked a similar question above. Already crying fowl even before the game got started #smh#
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
D bill board man oshiomole will loose,d all Dis A.C.N bootlickers shuld sharrap
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by phraze(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
Wat a situation. Wel the smart people wil win the race while the passively aggresive will fall short. Oshiomole might not win these race but involving his enemies might secure him victory. Oshiomole is versatile. I beliv in him but these PDP guys they could do anytin to break down any rising ovation. A.O. must win, we love him, he must win.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
ACN and PDP, two sides of the same coin.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Farakay: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
Dat one is from aso rock. Pls count it together. pppppdddddppppp robberssssssssss.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Diamondwriter(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
Farakay: Dat one is from aso rock. Pls count it together. pppppdddddppppp robberssssssssss.
nd wat r u righteousman
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Elueme: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
Premiumtimes reporting falsehoods usual.....
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by laksides: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
Na 2day?
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2012
What do you expect when incumbency at the STATE level is fighting against incumbency at the NATIONAL level

1 Like

Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Elueme: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2012
Imanuelle: I hope its not true.....
But d oshiomole i know, can make just ANYTHING up out of desperation.
Though I was the only one who understands this.. Thanks
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Elueme: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
ballabriggs: My brothers and sisters in Edo, I say be on guard, any "Monkey and Baboon" caught stealing votes should be given the beating of his life. Also remember not to sell your votes. If them buy una vote finish, when dem reach there they steal $20billion and leave you with cassava bread. Osho baba all the way. Say No to Cassava bread
Whichplanet are you from? You should learn to stay focus on issues, don't make mockeryofiportant threads by your cassava bread theory.. Obviously u re notamenabletopositive change.. Smh
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by gegee(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
Makin contingency plans for defeat
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by LaconicINC: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
Osho Baba,abeg u don win!
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by malc619(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
Billyonaire: ACN and PDP, two sides of the same coin.

Edo PDP----failed d Edo pple for over 8yrs
Edo ACN----performed excellently

They're nt d same @ all
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
malc619:

Edo PDP----failed d Edo pple for over 8yrs
Edo ACN----performed excellently

They're nt d same @ all
No ACN Governor performs excellent in second term, ask Fashola if I lie.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
I hope edo folks wont come and whine here to us if pdp rig themselves into power and treat them like scums.Vote rightly and protect your votes !

1 Like

Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Linusclark(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
IF THIS IS TRUE, THE I MUST SAY THAT I AM PROUD OF SUNDAY DARE. I AM PROUD TO BE STUDYING MASS COMMUNICATION.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by nijanigga: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2012
I'm sorry for your level of ignorance,a dimwit can reason better than you.The whole world now know gej as the head-honcho of all Nigerian theives
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by jaybee(f): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
shizzle11:

Valid question! Exactly the reason i asked a similar question above. Already crying fowl even before the game got started #smh#

either you are totally naive and ignorance on nigerian politics or you are outrightly mischievous.

the game you are talking about starts months, weeks and days before the voting date. the few nights before the vote are the evil nights where everything imaginable is conceived and hatched, just to win election so for a ballot box to be stuffed within 48 hour of election is no surprise, especially if it is by PDP. take it or leave it at your peril.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by imarena(f): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
Osho now has wrinkles ön his face, the godfathers av spoken. He knows aw he got into govt house.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by ajbabs(m): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2012
Both parties 'll rig but the best rigger 'll win.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by ballabriggs: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
Elueme: Whichplanet are you from? You should learn to stay focus on issues, don't make mockeryofiportant threads by your cassava bread theory.. Obviously u re notamenabletopositive change.. Smh

So in your mumu mind cassava bread is what would bring change in your hopeless life. Shake your head at yourself.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by iykak47: 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
edicolove: So he emptied the box and checked all the ballots and they were thumb printed on the umbrella column? Naija journalists and politics.
Bros that kind allegation tire man pikin.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by davies123: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
Paentera: Please let us deploy massively the power of the internet and smart phones. Citizens in Edo State, this it the time to start recording videos, taking pictures and posting them for the world to see.

So that what will happen?
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by malc619(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
Billyonaire: No ACN Governor performs excellent in second term, ask Fashola if I lie.

And ur PDP people don't even perform at all
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by sambos994(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
POLITICAL MAGO MAGO
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by demmie1: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
wadoski: Bad belle pple don start, so dat when PDP wins they will complain.

mumu. why u no go investigate before u start talking.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by demmie1: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
Billyonaire: No ACN Governor performs excellent in second term, ask Fashola if I lie.

dummy, go back to your village.
Re: Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes by Roland17(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
Even with the Explosion of the internet, picture messaging and camera many Nigerian journalists are still living in the past, i believe Sunday Dare has got a phone with Camera, better still he should have a camera, why not back up these claims with pictures so that these politicians, their parties and cohorts would be exposed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are We Headed For Another Civil War In 2015? / Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition / DSS Leaked Letter On #ENDSARS Protest. Please Warn Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.