Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Do You Steal Baby Food? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Steal Baby Food? (8592 Views)

5 Rich Home Made Baby Food / Baby Food Recipes! / Best Baby Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
i used to about 20yrs ago, when my bros was a baby...the milk was kinda slippery
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by emilyone(f): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Its weird shocked cause why would u eat baby food only if u are an adult baby shocked or u are addicted undecidedto it as for me i dont find it appealing sad
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by Caracta(f): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
emilyone: Its weird shocked cause why would u eat baby food only if u are an adult baby shocked or u are addicted undecidedto it as for me i dont find it appealing sad
#singing in a cheerleader's voice#
You are missing!
You you are missing!
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by sucezTP(f): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
I'm very good at that. My fave is nutrend, with dano milk.
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by Onuokwu: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2012
Well...i ilke the one that flows from melons on her chest. My baby girl does not know i share with her and madam seems not to mind so...no problem.
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by JimmyBoy1: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
Yes o, cerelac was my favourite.
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by chucky234(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
Women with funny behaviour,stealing baby food? Big agbayas!!!
LWKMD
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by Ama28(f): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hey u guyzzz are something else. I didn't get the opportunity to eat or steal that of my younger ones. I had this same argument with my kid sister months ago when she made me taste her son's SMA gold. Am surprise cos I didn't like it (maybe cos I was heavy then).
Now my son eats Gerber, Soy formula by Nestle and it smells like hell. I wonder how he swallows it sometimes. I can't stand the smell. So thumb up guys but I don't do it and the way u guys are busy stealing it, its making me have a 2nd thought!
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by sashaa(f): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by lawizle(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
acidtalk: Did I forget to also mention the only cereal I take is Golden morn? My Quaker oat could expire without noticing it.

Due to my friends yabs and insult, I hide my Golden Morn where they will hardly find it.

Watz wrong with G-morn?
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by sashaa(f): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
Baby milk i dont like. but cerelac? Goldenmorn? Nutriend? Coco pops? Rice cripsys? *no comment*
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by Dudugirl01(f): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
I did it with my little brother some years ago, the guy no dey chop plenty! And me, agbaya will do the finishing, right now, I can't do it cos I'm on exclusive for six months, but when she starts on cereals, omo bone, I go over taste o
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by teddy2011: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by teddy2011: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
Yummy Yummy yum yum!!! Frisocream rice n wheat my fav. My 3months old baby takes it too. But my hubby enjoys it most...
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by aktunde(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
I still need deliverance in this area. Since my Mom stopped bearing children like 25 years ago, I resorted to powdered milk. And I am still addicted to that. Till date, I always finish 5 tins of peak (powdered milk) before I finish one tin of bournvita or any other cocoa beverage. More than 80% of the time, I eat the powdered milk (in dry form), than mixing it with other beverages to prepare tea. I need deliverance please!!! My babe don complain tire.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by Babymiles(f): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
I don't steal i taste...atleast 3 to 5 spoon ful to certify dat its ok...bt d last is always temptin... 2 taste more... Ah! I miss ma lil cousin.
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2012
Babymiles: I don't steal i taste...atleast 3 to 5 spoon ful to certify dat its ok...bt d last is always temptin... 2 taste more... Ah! I miss ma lil cousin.
Yeah! Your username also testifies. cheesy
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by Benito69(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
No how can anyone steal baby food?! that's not right! as for me I only taste it until it finishes. Baby needs to learn to share from an early age. (JOKING)
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
dasparrow:

Why would you steal baby food? Did the teeth in your mouth refuse to grow since infancy? You must be in your early teens if your mother just had a baby. What are you doing on nairaland if that is the case? Shouldn't you be in school focusing on your education? No wonder so many nairaland forumites cannot construct a simple grammatically correct sentence in english because many of you are too busy stealing baby food, obsessing over blackberry or spending too much time on the internet when you should be studying.

U better don't start what u can't finish...
Try dis one more time and u'll get d hell u deserve. Poo!
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by naijaeclectic: 12:27am On Aug 15, 2012
Is it only baby food, some of us after stealin the frisocream and cerelac will naw start drinkin the baby mutivitamin and Dr meyers gripe water. My brother sufferd n ma hand oh...lol. He said I should have been stealin his baby medicine when ma pickin(killer teethin mixture) came out
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by Babymiles(f): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
kunletiwoo: Yeah! Your username also testifies. cheesy
oh yeah?
Re: Do You Steal Baby Food? by sucezTP(f): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2012
naijaeclectic: Is it only baby food, some of us after stealin the frisocream and cerelac will naw start drinkin the baby mutivitamin and Dr meyers gripe water. My brother sufferd n ma hand oh...lol. He said I should have been stealin his baby medicine when ma pickin(killer teethin mixture) came out

Infact, mine was bcomplex. I took over dose because of it sweet taste.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quick And Easy Way Of Making Pounded Yam / Is It True Dat Achi-soup Makes A Man To B Impotent / What's Your Worst Cooking/kitchen Chore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.