Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,807 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What If ANPP Is Declared As The Winner? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If ANPP Is Declared As The Winner? (467 Views)

FLASHBACK 2007: You Stabbed Me In The Back, Buhari Accuses ANPP Leaders / Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP / PDP, ANPP, Slam Okorocha For Closing Schools, Markets For Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If ANPP Is Declared As The Winner? by amebozone(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2012
Everybody is just talking about PDP and ACN, have you forgotten there's a party called ANPP? what will you say if they are declared the winner....lol
Re: What If ANPP Is Declared As The Winner? by supoade: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
Everybody is just talking about PDP and ACN, have you forgotten there's a party called ANPP? what will you say if they are declared the winner....lol

then check your body very well if you are still in this world...that means Jesus is here. RAPTURE!!!!
Re: What If ANPP Is Declared As The Winner? by amebozone(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
supoade:

then check your body very well if you are still in this world...that means Jesus is here. RAPTURE!!!!

lolz
Re: What If ANPP Is Declared As The Winner? by CuteTj(m): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
Going by the ANPP candidate's professionalism, track record and after watching the Governorship debate where he displayed a high level of intelligence and he seemed to have a good knowledge of what governance should be. I can't help but conclude that he is the best candidate amongst the others suited for the task in helping Edo state surmount all her developmental challenges. Unfortunately he can't win because of the state of our politics in Nigeria. When candidates like Edebiri who appear intelligent but from unknown political parties start to win elections, that is when Nigeria will start experiencing true and visible development. I wish Edebiri all the best in his political career and i hope he realises his dreams someday.
Re: What If ANPP Is Declared As The Winner? by Afam4eva(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
When the impossibility becomes possiblity then it means the raptured has occured. If not, then it means the INEC chairman has gone mad. Else, it will be PDP's new invention to make a planted PDP member in ANPP win so that he can come back to PDP later. This PDP people na criminal genius dem be.
Re: What If ANPP Is Declared As The Winner? by Greatfuture: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
ANPP candidate is a good man with a good heart but you cant judge people from what they say or their looks.Remember spoken english is different from written english.He must have spoken well but can the portharcourt Chief deliver?
Re: What If ANPP Is Declared As The Winner? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
Anything can happen but I doubt if this will be possible for now

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole: Product Of Rigging / Salami's Reinstatement Not My Business- New CJN / Was There Election In Ogun Last Saturday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.