Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Photo Of The Day: Adams Oshiomole Photo'd On A Queue Waiting To Cast His Vote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day: Adams Oshiomole Photo'd On A Queue Waiting To Cast His Vote (1657 Views)

Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride / PHOTO'D: Nollywood Twins, Chidinma & Chidiebere, Having Fun At A London Bar / Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Adams Oshiomole Photo'd On A Queue Waiting To Cast His Vote by amakaikeng(f): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
Before now, many of us would have seen photos of incumbent governors trying to cast their votes and I’m pretty certain you don’t need me to tell you what the picture usually looks like. Seeing Adams Oshiomole standing in the middle of a queue with ordinary citizens of his state leaves one word at the tip of my tongue *CLASSIC*

Way to go Comrade Governor. And I like the fact that he is beaming with smiles.http://amakaikenga..com/2012/07/photo-of-day-governor-adams-oshiomole.html

(1) (Reply)

................ / Battle Of The Bootylicious? Omotola Jalade Ekeinde VS Toolz / Has Jim Iyke Broken Nadia Buari’s Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.