Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Thanks Given For Wisdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thanks Given For Wisdom (472 Views)

John 3:16: Given For What? / Dancing With Devil In The Name Of Christain Music. This Call For Wisdom Rev13:18 / Ten Beautiful quotes For Wisdom And Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks Given For Wisdom by bola4dprec(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
Heavenly Father, You have been gracious enough to allow me to score a great success. I humbly
thank You for your help, and I hope that I will continue to receive it. Let me never forget that without You I would never have been able to achieve anything. True, I made use of my talents but they were given to me by You, and so was the drive that impelled me to use them. May I always strive to utilize all my talents to the very best of my ability---whether I achieve success or not. For I will in this way be achieving the goal that You have set out for me in your wisdom and becoming the person that You want me to be. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

We Can Serve And Worship God Better When We Are Financially Stable! / Fellow Christians,how Do We Interpret This. / A Poll :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.