Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno (12535 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Crisis Hits CAN Over Oritsejafor's Plan To Rig Election For Preferred Candidate / Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by amosy007: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
FXKing2012:

Christianity is all about peace and love, while Islam is all about. . .well, I'm sure u know the rest
bomb and kalashnikov
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by amosy007: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
fellis: Those Christians are just pretending. They are secretely rejoicing that a mosque was attacked.
You can't pretend to care for or love Muslims all of a sudden. You display your true colours on an anonymous forum (Nairaland) but when you are in public with the press around you, you act like you care.
then tell ur assfag killslam brothers to pretend as if they like christians too grin cool

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by Delafruita(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
oga,your thread has made frontpage,will you now recant you accusation of seun been the anti-christ?
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by amosy007: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
kumbalo: Orisejafor has spoken well! If anyone has a problem with that, let him go hug transformer.
eish lobatan grin
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by dedeike: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
Our problem is that we keep failing to place culpability where culpability lies in this new peculiar security challenge. Imagine a situation where a 15 year old kid carried out the suicide bombing in the central mosque yesterday at Borno. What could they have told that boy that would warrant him to take his life at that age? Imagine the indoctrination that the young boy would have been subjected by these mischief makers. Someone somewhere told the boy lies about Islam.

it is the duty of the Islamic clerics and monarchs to tell their subjects that Islam is a religion of peace and does not support the spilling of innocent blood. Have we ever wondered why we don't hear about this rubbish in more advanced and populous states like UAE and Indonesia. Dubai is a choice destination for tourism and trade. Yet it is a muslim state. No body goes to bomb tourists in the name of religion. We must reorientate these People. And the job is for northern leaders and Muslim clerics. Not Jonathan who is an "infidel" to them.

Unless you think GEJ to be a supernatural deity, I don't know how you expect him to safeguard a people who are intent on killing themselves and killing other people in the process.
Somebody told this boy to kill himself not minding the pains of missing family and friends. JTF wouldn't have stopped him. Soldiers wouldn't have ever contemplated the small little boy who just passed dorning a brocade and heading for jumat prayers is on a suicide mission.

The president can only fund security, restructure the security hierarchy when necessary, review our security infrastructure periodically, deploy JTF to the streets, beef up intelligence gathering thru SSS and arrest their kingpins. But theres little or nothing they can do in stopping someone who has resolved to die for what someone convinced him of. The danger in always attacking GEJ after every attack is that we avoid cautioning the imams and leaders who have the capacity to reorientate these people. And gradually, they have turned their targets inwards against their own. While GEJ is still president and presiding over the rest of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by amosy007: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
^^

u made gud points bro.

buh try to write short stories..
Besides u cnt stop religion of piss and its foot soilders frm killing. Its their doctrine .. Its a cancer d world must live with

thats why u dnt see more imams and sheiks condeming their action... Thats why sum dumb sympatizer will say christians are behind it..
Thats just it sha

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by Dollarman101: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
dedeike:
Our problem is that we keep failing to place culpability where culpability lies in this new peculiar security challenge. Imagine a situation where a 15 year old kid carried out the suicide bombing in the central mosque yesterday at Borno. What could they have told that boy that would warrant him to take his life at that age? Imagine the indoctrination that the young boy would have been subjected by these mischief makers. Someone somewhere told the boy lies about Islam.

it is the duty of the Islamic clerics and monarchs to tell their subjects that Islam is a religion of peace and does not support the spilling of innocent blood. Have we ever wondered why we don't hear about this rubbish in more advanced and populous states like UAE and Indonesia. Dubai is a choice destination for tourism and trade. Yet it is a muslim state. No body goes to bomb tourists in the name of religion. We must reorientate these People. And the job is for northern leaders and Muslim clerics. Not Jonathan who is an "infidel" to them.

Unless you think GEJ to be a supernatural deity, I don't know how you expect him to safeguard a people who are intent on killing themselves and killing other people in the process.
Somebody told this boy to kill himself not minding the pains of missing family and friends. JTF wouldn't have stopped him. Soldiers wouldn't have ever contemplated the small little boy who just passed dorning a brocade and heading for jumat prayers is on a suicide mission.

The president can only fund security, restructure the security hierarchy when necessary, review our security infrastructure periodically, deploy JTF to the streets, beef up intelligence gathering thru SSS and arrest their kingpins. But theres little or nothing they can do in stopping someone who has resolved to die for what someone convinced him of. The danger in always attacking GEJ after every attack is that we avoid cautioning the imams and leaders who have the capacity to reorientate these people. And gradually, they have turned their targets inwards against their own. While GEJ is still president and presiding over the rest of Nigeria.

please tell them
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by maigaskiya1: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
Delafruita:
mumu.so all those slaughters in the bible were out of peace and love abi.the crusades were about peace and love abi
my frnd i expect all muslims 2 bury dia ugly heads in d sand.wat on earth or hell wil a 15yr old boy be doing wit 7 virgins.ni tori olowun e ba mi bere oro yi

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by amosy007: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2012
mai gaskiya: my frnd i expect all muslims 2 bury dia ugly heads in d sand.wat on earth or hell wil a 15yr old boy be doing wit 7 virgins.ni tori olowun e ba mi bere oro yi
choi grin cheesy
e tire me o! Which kind dick e wan take fhuck 7 virgins
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by dvee2: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
Good one from the CAN leader, at least he now accept BOKO HARAM is not Northern Nigerian Muslims trying to islamise Nigeria. They are bunch of terrorist killing both christians and muslims, infact they have killed more muslims than christians if record where to be kept.
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by MacLovington(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
fellis: Those Christians are just pretending. They are secretely rejoicing that a mosque was attacked.
You can't pretend to care for or love Muslims all of a sudden. You display your true colours on an anonymous forum (Nairaland) but when you are in public with the press around you, you act like you care.

Wrong.

In light of recent attacks by terrorists who happen to be muslims, some christians are clearly angry. But on daily basis, christians believe in preaching and encouraging others to become christian.

I do not know of any christian who has anything against muslims just for the sake of it. As a teenager, we looked forward to Sallah and ate ram and rice with our muslim neighbours. Same at Christmas. We would ensure slaughtering goat/sheep/cattle was halal compliant. We generally considered muslims to be honest, modest, pius and not unnecessarily greedy.

This goodwill may have taken a battering recently but I can't imagine a true christian rejoicing over a muslim's death.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by FXKing2012(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
T-smooth:
Oritsejafor is a hypocrite, he is hiding under the umbrella of christainity.

See this king of eeeediots, can anyone ever please u people?

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by SimplySEA(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
Imagin wat Mohammed and Jesus Christ would do after seein wat u people do here always!
I'm sure they'd smile, nod their head and say to themselves "yes, my followers are trully fighting for me"! Like they really need u to fight for them! WAKE UP PEOPLE! If they were here would they approve of wat u're doin? Make una grow up i beg!
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by amosy007: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
FXKing2012:

See this king of eeeediots, can anyone ever please u people?
imagine if he didnt say anytin .. Those Fo0ls will say may be he is behind it.. Nw he condemn the action of their brothers in kislam and yet here they calling him hypocrite...
It show u cant please average muslim

If those long bearded muslim clerics had being doing what orisajafor did.. Wnt there be reduction in boko killings?

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by FXKing2012(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
Delafruita: oga,your thread has made frontpage,will you now recant you accusation of seun been the anti-christ?

This made front page cos I protested. And how many pro-Christian/pro-MOG threads make it to the front page as compared to anti-church/anti-MOG threads?.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by personal59: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
gendebs: For no reason should a christian shed blood. Jesus preaches salvation and never was a place in the bible where Jesus shed blood. reverse is the case of Islam where they claim to preach peace and they practice the opposite. you cant preach what you don't do. the Qur'an told us of how Muhammad shed blood all for the sake of self defense. please what is the correlation between self defense and peace. Also the Qur'an told u guys to kill 3 different set of people, do u want me to tell u those set of people. Your religion also preaches holy war. please how can a war be holy. i beg all moslemS in this forum to please shut up and never use that your hand to type rubbish here again till JESUS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
see ur life ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ knw nothing about xtianity self for ur info bible was written long after jesus hav leave †ђξ world nd all this luke aπϑ †ђξ rest did not have †ђξ opportunity to meet jesus nd †ђξ father of xtianity paul never meet jesus nor see him
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by bigmaut: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
I hope orishejafor is not decieved 2 think that is a real suicide attack,that is just a smoke screen 2 trick d gullible that boko also attack muslim place of worship,why only 5 suicide bombers died frm their little firecracker,when such mosque & sorrounding is jampacked with pple we know how they(al-quada) blew dia mosq in afgahnistan & iraq

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by jamil2(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
Uhmmmmmm 8-) i heard this one Can president said his words the query is was it from botton of his heart or just a mere mouthed?
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by amosy007: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
jamil!:
Uhmmmmmm 8-) i heard this one Can president said his words the query is was it from botton of his heart or just a mere mouthed?
either frm his heart or his azz.. I dnt care.. He condemned their action. Thats what matters.. Now ask ur clerics to do the same cool
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by lacasa: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
mai gaskiya: my frnd i expect all muslims 2 bury dia ugly heads in d sand.wat on earth or hell wil a 15yr old boy be doing wit 7 virgins.ni tori olowun e ba mi bere oro yi

Going by dis i can sum up Ūя̲̅ emptyness.

Maybe Ūя̲̅ pastor told u dat cos surely Islam never said ​ so​.

Anϑ if it does, pls enlighten me.

Waiting for Ūя̲̅ reply tongue
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by Detongue: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lo! grin and we have also spoken jump off a bridge if u are hurt by it! Can't president is a barrel of hypocrisy!! It seems the catholics make better CAN president than the other branches of Christianity, as during the reign of Oyeinkan such hypocrisy were no where near CAN, but this hungry man who dresses like a door opener have continued to make inflammatory statements against muslims for sometime now! Someone give the dude a hair cut!

Is it the same Jesus that confessed to being forsaken by God on the cross after praying to God to pass the cup over him? Smh

religious ignorance...mumu
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by iconaus: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
It is fake . How many people died ? it was a ploy to show that BH also attack moslem or mosque . Who are they deceiving ? I dont beleive it the bombing was real . may shehu of borno organised it .

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by aminho(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
All Muslims are terrorist...O
Really... ? Then, Who
started the first
world war ? Muslims ?
Who started the second
world war ? Muslims ? Who killed about 20
millions
of Aborigines in Australia ?
Muslims??
Who sent the nuclear
bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims??
Who killed more than 100
millions of Indians in North
America ? Muslims ??
Who killed more than 50
millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ??
Who took about 180
millions of African people
as slaves and 88% of them
died and was thrown in
Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? Who has killed 1 million
civilians in Iraq alone?
Muslims? No , They weren't
Muslims.... And the list is
long ....! So gets your facts
right!
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
FXKing2012:

Christianity is all about peace and love, while Islam is all about. . .well, I'm sure u know the rest
Sure we know the rest..that you are a big fool huh?Did u not read what the pastor said about the Shehu?..abi the shehu na christain?Pls use ur head u Devil incanate..Am sure you are a product of Revg King...right?
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by aitanofi(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
aminho: All Muslims are terrorist...O
Really... ? Then, Who
started the first
world war ? Muslims ?
Who started the second
world war ? Muslims ? Who killed about 20
millions
of Aborigines in Australia ?
Muslims??
Who sent the nuclear
bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims??
Who killed more than 100
millions of Indians in North
America ? Muslims ??
Who killed more than 50
millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ??
Who took about 180
millions of African people
as slaves and 88% of them
died and was thrown in
Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? Who has killed 1 million
civilians in Iraq alone?
Muslims? No , They weren't
Muslims.... And the list is
long ....! So gets your facts
right!
whaooooooooh,,,,,,,,
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
gendebs: For no reason should a christian shed blood. Jesus preaches salvation and never was a place in the bible where Jesus shed blood. reverse is the case of Islam where they claim to preach peace and they practice the opposite. you cant preach what you don't do. the Qur'an told us of how Muhammad shed blood all for the sake of self defense. please what is the correlation between self defense and peace. Also the Qur'an told u guys to kill 3 different set of people, do u want me to tell u those set of people. Your religion also preaches holy war. please how can a war be holy. i beg all moslemS in this forum to please shut up and never use that your hand to type rubbish here again till JESUS COME. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
Why lie against islam just to gather cheap point?You should have asked or said this to Your CAN President when he said Bokoharam attack might force Christains to defend themselves with carrying arms..You are so daft..How old are you?
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by ifihearam: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
@aminho
U be really mugu
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by samkoro: 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
Delafruita:
mumu.so all those slaughters in the bible were out of peace and love abi.the crusades were about peace and love abi

Fellow Christians,please let's spread the word of salvation and truth to moslems.Copy and Post it to every moslem u know .Let's not always blame them cos many have neither seen nor read the bible.Some accept mohamed just because of his warrior status and not because he can perform any spiritual wonder.They forget that the reason Jesus came was to sacrifice himself to clean our sins.
Moslems do not know that the sin Jesus cleansed cannot be eliminated by human rightousness.

Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Muhammad...
Jesus...

Mohmd Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)

6 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by inteli: 1:02am On Jul 16, 2012
@ Samkoro. You r a very intelligent fellow
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by kaeto(m): 2:46am On Jul 16, 2012
SimplySEA: Imagin wat Mohammed and Jesus Christ would do after seein wat u people do here always!
I'm sure they'd smile, nod their head and say to themselves "yes, my followers are trully fighting for me"! Like they really need u to fight for them! WAKE UP PEOPLE! If they were here would they approve of wat u're doin? Make una grow up i beg!
please, the above comparism is just too blasphemous. Light has no business with darkness. NL jokes apart,we know who the TRUTH is and why His followers seem to be intimidating peeps on the other side... 'Evidence'.
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by kaeto(m): 2:50am On Jul 16, 2012
personal59: see ur life ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ knw nothing about xtianity self for ur info bible was written long after jesus hav leave †ђξ world nd all this luke aπϑ †ђξ rest did not have †ђξ opportunity to meet jesus nd †ђξ father of xtianity paul never meet jesus nor see him
whats the source of this your assumption please.
Re: Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno by hrhobi1(m): 5:44am On Jul 16, 2012
ajobes: na poverty dey wory some pple. I look forward to the day u will be asked to subscribe in monetary value b4 u can post anythg on this thread and let c how some of u wil cope.

Nigerian selfish and evil mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rapture / Voodoo: Do You Believe In It? / Shiloh 2015: Updates & Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.