Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Let's Praise Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Praise Gej (19196 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ / Reps Praise GEJ And Military For Boko Haram 'victory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
It'll be vacuous and ruthless to celebrate this free and fair election in edo state without, atleast, giving thanks to the person who made it happen. No matter what, we are still aware of how it use to be during the time of obj, our votes never was irrelevant and nothing happened, not even d law courts could save us that time, but the emergence of gej has seen that confidence in our electioneering sector rejuvenated. If u praise someone for one good deed, there's every good tendency that he'll do a greater one. Thank u gej.

23 Likes

Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
We all know the antics of Retardeen Jonathan in Ekiti and Bayelsa state

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
dayokanu: We all know the antics of Retardeen Jonathan in Ekiti and Bayelsa state
bloke, what are u insinuating? Pdp would've lost in bayelsa? Abeg, to which party? Better be candid in ur life for once. U know what it use to be during obj's days.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
i need this on home page
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 12:03am On Jul 15, 2012
as it in OBJ days that GEJ led the rigging squad to Ekiti?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: It'll be vacuous and ruthless to celebrate this free and fair election in edo state without, atleast, giving thanks to the person who made it happen. No matter what, we are still aware of how it use to be during the time of obj, our votes never was irrelevant and nothing happened, not even d law courts could save us that time, but the emergence of gej has seen that confidence in our electioneering sector rejuvenated. If u praise someone for one good deed, there's every good tendency that he'll do a greater one. Thank u gej.

Praise GEJ my foot. Nigerians are protecting their votes period.
The same GEJ ordered Segun Oni to be declared winner of a rerun election he did not win. It was a telephone conversion that was on speaker for all to hear at collation centre.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 12:12am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu: as it in OBJ days that GEJ led the rigging squad to Ekiti?
how could someone rig and then lose d election? What's so hard about appreciating someone for a good thing that he has done? Must u hide d truth always for d sake of partisanship?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 12:14am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

The same GEJ ordered Segun Oni to be declared winner of a rerun election he did not win. It was a telephone conversion that was on speaker for all to hear at collation centre.
why didn't u protect ur votes during the days of obj?

13 Likes

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: why didn't u protect ur votes during the days of obj?

Why was OBJ unable to rig Lagos and Kano?

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 12:21am On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: how could someone rig and then lose d election? What's so hard about appreciating someone for a good thing that he has done? Must u hide d truth always for d sake of partisanship?

Jonathan rigged for PDP and declared Oni as winner until the Appeal court nullified the elections

Go and read some history

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 12:25am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Jonathan rigged for PDP and declared Oni as winner until the Appeal court nullified the elections

Go and read some history
still going to praise gej for that free and fair litigation, cos i can't remember if any election was nullified during obj's days.

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

Why was OBJ unable to rig Lagos and Kano?
i don't know, maybe, the same reason why u guys couldn't protect ur votes during those days.

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Jmain: 12:28am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

Who made efforts to ensure there was adequate security via the flooding of the town with Soldiers to ensure that all nonsense are mitigated to negligible limits . .Even the ACN were happy with the security provision from the PDP led executive headed by GEJ . . . .

Am sure you will praise JEGA instead undecided

bayooooooo:

When did the emboldened happen ? Oga Sir, Jmaine is interested in knowing

Verdict: No one is saying we should bow down and worship GEJ for ensuring the fight was fair despite his party stake in the tussle, but it's hilariously unfair if you insist he deserves no commendation cool

9 Likes

Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 12:37am On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: still going to praise gej for that free and fair litigation, cos i can't remember if any election was nullified during obj's days.

Go and read when Chris Ngiges election was annuled and when Peter Obi was named Gov. Who was president then?

When Osumbors election was cancelled and oshiomole declared gov, who was President then? GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifihearam: 12:40am On Jul 15, 2012
If GEJ was interested in rigging Edo state,he would have used federal might and nothing go happen,he is a perfect gentle man who values his words and promises hence he played a fatherly role, you will recall that when he came to benin to campaign Oshomhole welcomed him ap d airport. He just came to show solidarity to the part and not the pdp candidate. If dem born any other party well make dem try delta,rivers,akwa ibom. Or any state with oil.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 15, 2012
Jmain:

Who made efforts to ensure there was adequate security via the flooding of the town with Soldiers to ensure that all nonsense are mitigated to negligible limits . .Even the ACN were happy with the security provision from the PDP led executive headed by GEJ . . . .

When did the emboldened happen, Oga Sir, Jmaine is interested in knowing

Verdict: No one is saying we should bow down and worship GEJ for ensuring the fight was fair despite his party stake in the tussle, but it's hilariously unfair you insist he deserves no commendation cool

The same soldiers they used to intimidate Ekiti people. You can called GEJ whatever you like but certainly not a promoter of free and fair election. IMO, he does not believe in it.

The emboldened happen during the rerun election ordered in some wards in Ekiti between Fayemi and Oni.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 12:43am On Jul 15, 2012
Jmain:

Verdict: No one is saying we should bow down and worship GEJ for ensuring the fight was fair despite his party stake in the tussle, but it's hilariously unfair if you insist he deserves no commendation cool
dayokanu:

Go and read when Chris Ngiges election was annuled and when Peter Obi was named Gov. Who was president then?

When Osumbors election was cancelled and oshiomole declared gov, who was President then? GEJ?
Jmain:

shut that putrid hole, this ur id!ocy is becoming nauseating. Ngige had problem with his benefactors (uba and pdp) they decided to punish him by making sure that his election got nullified. Stop simulating ignorance of all this open secret.

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by peckhamboi: 12:45am On Jul 15, 2012
Praise GEJ my foot.

Nigerians are wiser.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 12:49am On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: shut that putrid hole, this ur id!ocy is becoming nauseating. Ngige had problem with his benefactors (uba and pdp) they decided to punish him by making sure that his election got nullified. Stop simulating ignorance of all this open secret.

If you are not a m0r0n, tell us who was president when Ngiges election was annulled, Tell us who was president when Osumbors election was annulled

Who was president when Celestine Omehias election was annulled

To your retardeed self its GEJ
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Mandelaguy(m): 12:50am On Jul 15, 2012
Happy that some people can see through all the smoke. Good one mr president,showing that fulfilling your word comes first.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Jmain: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

The same soldiers they used to intimidate Ekiti people.

Ekiti State was battle of the thugs . .The ACN imported thugs likewise the PDP led by Senator Ayo Arise . . .Rigging wise, it was a battle between both parties . ..So it's was fire for fire between the ACN and the PDP

bayooooooo:

You can called GEJ whatever you like but certainly not a promoter of free and fair election. IMO, he does not believe in it.

What happened in Edo State today, was it free and fair Sir Bayoooooooo ?

bayooooooo:

The emboldened happen during the rerun election ordered in some wards in Ekiti between Fayemi and Oni.

Sir, You did not provide substantial evidence to back up your allegation of GEJ calling anyone to declare Segun Oni winner; a call which was overhead over the phone when put on speaker . .Please drop that line . .Thanks . .

Verdict II :-

The ACN were happy about the huge presence of soldiers with respect to security at the polls. Soldiers who were summoned on the orders of GEJ and whose presence got the job done . . .

If the ACN are happy, who are you not to give due commendation at least on this case cool

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 15, 2012
Jmain:

Ekiti State was battle of the thugs . .The ACN imported thugs likewise the PDP led by Senator Ayo Arise . . .Rigging wise, it was a battle between both parties . ..So it's was fire for fire between the ACN and the PDP

What happened in Edo today today, was it free and fair Sir Bayoooooooo ?

Sir, You did not provide substantial evidence to your allegation of GEJ calling anyone to declare Segun Oni winner which was overhead over the phone when put on speaker . .Please drop that line . .Thanks . .

The ACN were happy about the huge presence of soldiers with respect to security at the polls. Soldiers who were summoned on the orders of GEJ and whose presence got the job done . . .

If the ACN are happy, who are you not to give due commendation at least on this case cool

If you must know, I was there on that fateful day and I heard it myself. Stop the bullshit.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

If you are not a m0r0n, tell us who was president when Ngiges election was annulled, Tell us who was president when Osumbors election was annulled

Who was president when Celestine Omehias election was annulled

To your retardeed self its GEJ
sometimes, imbecility can be so amazing. Just for d sake of hiding the truth u are now trying to distort facts for us? My intelligent foool, the only election that was nullified during obj's tenure was that of ngige, and i've told u the secret behind it.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 1:04am On Jul 15, 2012
peckhamboi: Praise GEJ my foot.

Nigerians are wiser.
ok, that means our education sector has improved? Another reason to praise gej

3 Likes

Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 1:06am On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: sometimes, imbecility can be so amazing. Just for d sake of hiding the truth u are now trying to distort facts for us? My intelligent foool, the only election that was nullified during obj's tenure was that of ngige, and i've told u the secret behind it.

First of all it was that elections werent annulled under any other regime aside Retardeen Jonathan

Asked you who was President when Osumbos election was annulled? No answer

Asked who was President when Ngiges election was annulled , he started his infantile and oafish rants.

Who was President when Ngiges election was annulled? Simple question

other elected governors dont have problems with their benefactors?

In your royal m0r0ncity that makes sense? Save the world, kill yourself
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Jmain: 1:08am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

If you must know, I was there on that fateful day and I heard it myself. [size=18pt]Stop the bullshit[/size].

Were you talking to yourself ? undecided , cos you are the fellow who has refused to provide facts to back your bullshit discharged so far on this thread . .

I give you another attempt to answer me properly, am waiting Sir Bayooooooo cool
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 15, 2012
Jmain:

What happened in Edo State today, was it free and fair Sir Bayoooooooo .

Sir, You did not provide substantial evidence to back up your allegation of GEJ calling anyone to declare Segun Oni winner; a call which was overhead over the phone when put on speaker . .Please drop that line . .Thanks . .

Verdict II :-

So it's fair for Nigerian military to be used as the thugs of PDP? Tell me how many ACN thugs were arrested?
Why was Arise allowed to roam about with thugs and not arrested?

How could INEC declare all registered voters in Ifaki for Oni without other parties recording a vote and not minding the facts that some well known citizens on the list have died and an ACN would be senator was forced out of Ifaki without voting?

What happened in Edo today was free, not fair but still credible.

GEj is not the first president to use soldiers for election. Soldiers were used in Ekiti even in face of condemnation and opposition from sane citizens.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 15, 2012
Jmain:

Were you talking to yourself ? undecided , cos you are the fellow who has refused to provide facts to back your bullshit discharged so far on this thread . .

I give you another attempt to answer me properly, am waiting Sir Bayooooooo cool

You don't have to believe it. Infact you are not under any obligation to believe that.

But tell me what new perspective do we have under this administration to merit accolades from citizens?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by lacasa: 1:20am On Jul 15, 2012
Ђδω can i praise an eeediot grin

D same eediot dat rigged his own party's election

D same eediot dat denied free n fair election in Bayelsa by forcing the incumbent out of d race

D same eediot dat rigged d sokoto elections ϯo the point dat opposition officials were arrested n detained truout d voting period for no offence

Abeg Mr op, i cannot praise an eediot cos i myself am not an eeeeediot grin

Thank Ɣou cool

3 Likes

Re: Let's Praise Gej by dedeike: 1:33am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu: We all know the antics of Retardeen Jonathan in Ekiti and Bayelsa state

So you have transferred this your advertisement of ignorance , which I tried to correct in the other thread, to this one?

Sorry, you won't succeed. You are such a desperate spin doctor.

Like I told you in the other thread, JONATHAN WAS NOT THE PRESIDENT IN APRIL 2009 WHEN THE EKITI RE RUN WAS HELD.

Stop distorting historical facts.

All the elections that have been conducted in Nigeria under GEJ's watch starting from Anambra 2010 gubernatorial elections to the EDO polls today have been adjudged free and fair.

You can't fault GEJ's committment to entrenching credibility in our electoral system and he doesn't GIVE A DAMN IF HIS POLITICAL PARTY OR INTEREST IS AT STAKE.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 1:34am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

Credible, free and fair elections have become the norm under GEJ. These are things we always only dreamt of in the past.
Nigeria is making very real and quantifiable progress toward civilisation under GEJ.

I wonder how anyone could have been able to "protect" their votes without a transparent system? Some arguments are nonsensical.
Anyone who cannot bring themselves to acknowledge that milestone GEJ has brought is just being dishonest. Same as the Segun Oni story is false.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 1:35am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

First of all it was that elections werent annulled under any other regime aside Retardeen Jonathan

Asked you who was President when Osumbos election was annulled? No answer

Asked who was President when Ngiges election was annulled , he started his infantile and oafish rants.

Who was President when Ngiges election was annulled? Simple question

other elected governors dont have problems with their benefactors?

In your royal m0r0ncity that makes sense? Save the world, kill yourself
u started this ur journey to imbec!lity by claiming that gej wanted to rig ekiti election(when he was not even the president), thinking that entertaining u could help redeem ur inanity, i responded despite the fact that i lose a scintilla of intelligence whenever i talk to a brainless vulture like u. Ur temerity still beclouded to the level of getting this puerile questions with the anticipation of getting an answer from me? Gosh, never knew that i was wasting my time trying to help a berk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters / Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen / "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.