Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,083 members, 7,867,120 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole (11365 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments / #UKElection2015: Jonathan Congratulates David Cameroon / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by otokx(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
Congratulations to Oshiomhole and the progressive people of Edo State
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Akpan107(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
chiover: nice move, ur a man of integrity GEJ, how i wish Buhari and Atiku will congratulate u or an igbo president like dis wen u/d igbo man winsd presidential election kum 2015 grin
YOU SHOULD SAY; 2019: GEJ STILL HAS A SECOND TERM TO DO:
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by kasiem(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
Clemzy16: Hmmm.. Fake Congract.. He's just using that to cover up his failure for Rigging the election. Last time i checked, He was in Benin to campain for PDP..and this were some of the things he said. "PDP will win this Election, vote charles.. For change, transformation etc." Nigerians should be more wise now, and look beyond pretence. This dude has got Nothing to offer Nigeria.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by kasiem(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
Clemzy16: Hmmm.. Fake Congract.. He's just using that to cover up his failure for Rigging the election. Last time i checked, He was in Benin to campain for PDP..and this were some of the things he said. "PDP will win this Election, vote charles.. For change, transformation etc." Nigerians should be more wise now, and look beyond pretence. This dude has got Nothing to offer Nigeria.
is there any sense in this comment?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by ifeci: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
is there any sense in this comment?
of course there is sense in it cos GEJ had no option than to congratulate Oshiomole, out of the corner of his mouth sha becos we all knw that he is not happy of the outcome.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by tpapi: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
Azumy: Gej kip shut infact u av increased ma hatred 4 reuben Abati! D cal of dat name s*c*s!
na dis type dey beat their papa 4 house
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Azumy(f): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
tpapi: na dis type dey beat their papa 4 house
egiyanchin!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Proxytalk: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2012
This is fresh air indeed. I was in onitsha thru out this weekend and their light bliked only for 10 minutes, i was even told they can boost of 72 hrs uninterupted power supply now. I think we ve got a president that is genuiely commited to change nigeria for better even with maximum distraction
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by DANILSA(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
wadoski: That is a true democrat Mr President. Congrats Mr Oshiomole, hope you continue your gud works for ur pple.
[color=#990000][/color]well said
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Chongaiman: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2012
diluminati: this doesnt rub off the fact that GEJ IS A FAILURE

Compared to who? Shagari? OBJ? UMYA?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by lacasa: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
illiest: we have a good president and a great one indeed.He had what it takes to rig the elections and also win in court.But rather he allowed the people of Edo state to decide.

The North have just used bokoharam to make his tenure a bad one. Ill ask every one to support GEJ as he continues to lead and only criticize with facts

Shut up your PDP mouth tђere.

This is the same man dat went abt seeking the "blessings" of the Oba of benin anϑ high chiefs for their "support" (i.e ϯo ginger them in sway of winning), bt as he met resistance from the Oba n chiefs, added ϯo the determination n refusal of the edo people ϯo cast n protect their votes, INEC anϑ the PDP had no choice cos the pressure was too much 4 them this time around.

if Ūя̲̅ talking abt this president's mass election manipulation, i will refer Ɣou ϯo Sokoto anϑ Bayelsa states .

Where opposition officials were detained by d police althrough the voting period for no just cause.

Where youngsters ranging 10yrs n above where thumb printing on a queue for Pdp.
Infact, the sokoto election wasn't an election, it was a free for all in Pdp.

​ so​ wat r u praising ds man for.

in Bayelsa, the incumbent was unlawfully blocked from partaking in his own party's primaries. Imagine!!.
Just cos he has fallen out of favour with the almighty Gej.

​ so​ wat r u talking about

ϯo hell with Gej, he is a slow,clueless, disappointment of the highest degree.

The Edo people made their selves heard n chose their Governor, anϑ †ђat 's the bottomline.

Anϑ this should serve as a reference point for the entire country come 2015 General elections.

†ђat is if we love ourselves anϑ wish ϯo progress in this lifetime.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by tpapi: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
idirect:
Yea
Seconded
And come 2015 we are booting him out
i laugh in advance
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by comradefery: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
ypzilanti: Open your mouth and eat the humble pie.

Way better than OBJ with regards elections. Kudos to GEJ on this one. OBJ would have stolen the election colluding with IWU, and then sent soldiers to shoot people.

But why, oh why, the embarrassment of campaigning in Edo for a man any right thinking mand would know could never win a free and fair election? Futher diminishing yourself and the presidency?

You visited Edo twice for campaign, but you have not visited Yobe State.
You got it wrong my brother, in any part of the world, a leader of a polical part is duty bound to support and campaign for his party's candididate, any thing short of that amounts to Anti-Party, so Jonathan was not the first person, and woun't be the last to do it. The most important thing is that he didn't use the instrumentality of government to rig the election in favour of his party, rather he kept to his earlier promise. Jonathan has his short comings as a leader, but i think he is Tolerant and Decent to an acceptable extent, i commend him for the Edo Example!

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by ifeci: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
Chongaiman: Compared to who? Shagari? OBJ? UMYA?

Is this meant to be a kweshon? are you comparing ur lame president whose ineptitude has exalted those afro mentioned past presidents into a class called "Great"! yeah "Great" becos when compared to the present, we can't help but give them accolades.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by tpapi: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
Azumy: egiyanchin!
i wonder d type of beatin ur fada ricivs fm u
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by lukecent: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2012
Atimes I wonder hw sm pple think or act hia on nl. They re entitle 2 dia opinion, sayin rubbish, bt pick an offense wen anoda person says his mind
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by omosexy1: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
diluminati: this doesnt rub off the fact that GEJ IS A FAILURE

What are your criteria for labeling him a failure?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Azumy(f): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
lukecent: Atimes I wonder hw sm pple think or act hia on nl. They re entitle 2 dia opinion, sayin rubbish, bt pick an offense wen anoda person says his mind
abeg ask dem oo dem o especially dis lalache tilapia or wot ever u cal u name.sibi!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by tpapi: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
I op oshio wil also congratulate gej in 2015
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Azumy(f): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
tpapi: i wonder d type of beatin ur fada ricivs fm u
he dat beatz is fada nd mother does weight it heavy 2 pronounce orda pple's fada jst as u mouth dey wide lyk dat of tilapia naw na u no get regard 4 pronouncin d word "FATHER" i hop u chnge 4 beta if it dat egiyanchi i cald dey vex u abeg no vex but come u dnt evn noe d mean or do u care 2 noe? Biko no vex
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
engr j: A statement from the Presidency on the Comrade’s victory reads:

“President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan congratulates Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State on his re-election yesterday for another term in office.

“President Jonathan also commends the Independent National Electoral Commission, its personnel and the nation’s security services for ensuring that the elections were free and fair in keeping with his administration’s commitment to continually strengthening democracy in Nigeria through the establishment of a more credible electoral system.

“The President urges Governor Oshiomhole to receive the fresh mandate given to him yesterday by the people of Edo State as an endorsement of his outstanding performance in his first term and an expression of their desire for a continuation of his focused, purposeful and dynamic leadership.

“He expects that the Governor will work even harder in his second term to justify the confidence in his leadership clearly expressed by the Edo State electorate yesterday and assures him that the Federal Government will continue to give all possible support and assistance for development in the state.

“President Jonathan wishes the Comrade-Governor continued good health and a successful second term in the service of Edo State and Nigeria.”
By Johnson J' Delight.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/15/jonathan-congratulates-oshiomhole/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29&utm_content=FaceBook

Ohhh.... What a wonderful, mature response from Mr President. Very impressive. grin grin grin grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
texazzpete: You gullible people really rile me up!!

See people spouting nonsense like "GEJ is a democrat" and "Nice one GEJ"

If GEJ knew all along that Oshiomhole was an 'outstanding performer' and 'dynamic, focused and purposeful' , why did he allow his Vice President Sambo and his aide Anenih to go to Edo State and try to drum up support for a PDP challenger in a PDP traumatised state?

Rubbish.

I can't believe you typed this garbage. Why should Jonathan not do what's required to ensure his own party's victory?

My goodness. Low IQ on display.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Pataki: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
What a hypocritical statement coming from President Retardeen.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
Proxytalk: This is fresh air indeed. I was in onitsha thru out this weekend and their light bliked only for 10 minutes, i was even told they can boost of 72 hrs uninterupted power supply now. I think we ve got a president that is genuiely commited to change nigeria for better even with maximum distraction

maybe in some parts of d nation? Cos in calabar here we see light once in 5 days. Makes me wonder
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by tpapi: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
Azumy: he dat beatz is fada nd mother does weight it heavy 2 pronounce orda pple's fada jst as u mouth dey wide lyk dat of tilapia naw na u no get regard 4 pronouncin d word "FATHER" i hop u chnge 4 beta if it dat egiyanchi i cald dey vex u abeg no vex but come u dnt evn noe d mean or do u care 2 noe? Biko no vex
u dont sound like som1 dat grew up in a home of love
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Azumy(f): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
tpapi: u dont sound like som1 dat grew up in a home of love
eyah it paini u again after i talk say make u noe vex! Egiyanchin!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by lookmangiw(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
four4: . I do not knw why you people like given excuse for failure, OBASanjo rule this country for 8yrs He fail, nobody put the blame on millitant in N/delta so obasanjo fail because he was a failure and sofer GEJ still a failure do! He can still bcome that hero we are lookin for in less than 3yrs remaining
i hope you wont mind if i correct you, its less than 3years+ 4 years(second term )
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Azumy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
tpapi: I op oshio wil also congratulate gej in 2015
u see u lyf!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by lookmangiw(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
jessMena: If I ask u to mention d failure u'll say boko haram but gone r those days when I use 2 think boko is political...as far as I'm concern boko haram a suppose against western education group is simply Muslims killing christians and dat has been on over 20yrs ago so u can't blame GEj 4 wat started when he was still in secondary sch...BH activities will com 2 end if u muslims can stop harboring dem n let peace reign...I will not vote 4 any violent president come 2015
take a good look at what you have written and determine your level of stupidity.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Maxybaby(f): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
lookmangiw: take a good look at what you have written and determine your level of stupidity.

Let me guess...... U're a muslim right!
Pls go and sleep.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Mandelaguy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
A true democrat..GEJ
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2012
Good one from my dear President GCFR; when I saw you at that campaign ground in Benin and even when the Oba almost embarrassed you,
something kept telling me that you had it all along for the Comrade-Gov, thanks indeed for making the election free and fair
despite the powers available to you to have turned it the way of PDP.
You have achieved one of your campaign promises for a Free and Fair election in Nigeria and that's cool cool cool
I just hope you'll try to fulfill most of the remaining people-friendly campaign promises (like Power, health, education, fight on corruption, and social amenities etc...) before the 2015 elections so as to worth my vote, that will by all means get you much more support than 2011 'cos as it is now, I've not seen or heard of a better Presidential candidate.

NB: Plz all the GEJ paid agents in this forum, kindly get this message of appreciation to him. wink wink

God Bless Nigeria!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Opposition Leader, Malema, Takes a Swipe at President Jonathan / Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO / No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.