Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

How Much Should I Charge For This Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Should I Charge For This Website? (1138 Views)

Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? / How Much Should I Charge To Design A Website For A Hotel?!? / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Should I Charge For This Website? by Taiwohmo: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
I want to build a website with Joomla and the website is to have the following features:
1) 10 menus.
2) 20 internal links.
3) Registration and log in form.
4) Blog.
5) Image gallery.
6) Forum.
7) Flash header.
Pls how much should I charge for this website and kindly state some reasons why I should charge the amount you are suggesting.
Or lets assume you are the one to design the website, how much will you charge?
Thanks as you reply.
Re: How Much Should I Charge For This Website? by CarlosVent(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2012
55,000 naira.
it depends on the function of the website.
also depends on how many forms it will have.
Re: How Much Should I Charge For This Website? by switchmax8: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
if i were the one i will start with 100k depending on the recipient it might go higher if the recipient a novice and lower if he/she is the type that price
Re: How Much Should I Charge For This Website? by lordZOUGA(m): 12:49am On Aug 06, 2012
Taiwohmo: I want to build a website with Joomla and the website is to have the following features:
1) 10 menus.
2) 20 internal links.
3) Registration and log in form.
4) Blog.
5) Image gallery.
6) Forum.
7) Flash header.
Pls how much should I charge for this website and kindly state some reasons why I should charge the amount you are suggesting.
Or lets assume you are the one to design the website, how much will you charge?
Thanks as you reply.
depends on the quality of your design or your creativity... 250k to 300k

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Charge For This Website? by Everest9(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: How Much Should I Charge For This Website? by linkto: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
I could do all that in 24 hrs as long as the write ups are ready. Joomla has almost all does functions inbuilt. If its your first webdesign job, charge 30k and below, but make sure u over deliver. That will fetch you more jobs. If you any help, I could help you design it for free just to get more jobs from you also. ℓ☺ℓ.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? / Bulk Sms At Cheap Price / How Much Is A Dot Com Domain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.