Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Please Help!! My Website Has Been Hacked - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help!! My Website Has Been Hacked (698 Views)

Sahara Reporters Website Has Been Hacked / My Website Has Been Hacked! !! !!! / GTBank Website Has Been Hijacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! My Website Has Been Hacked by semasir: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
Hello WebMasters, I've got a bulk SMS site for sustaining myself but was hacked on Saturday evening and its really terrible seeing it. Please help me on how to go about it or any secured means of retrieving it, I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.
Re: Please Help!! My Website Has Been Hacked by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
whats the address?
Re: Please Help!! My Website Has Been Hacked by oloyedejamiu: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
the site says 'bleeped admin'.

Lols,

That's one of the other side of cmses like joomla.
Re: Please Help!! My Website Has Been Hacked by shorxynla(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
What's the url or your site. And the host name
Re: Please Help!! My Website Has Been Hacked by Peterson1993(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
Oh lord... I hate seeing this kind of news! Firstly, ensure you still have access to your web control panel and contact the host of the site to help fix it. It may be a problem from the host.. You suppose to explain better by posting the screen shot of the hacked site.
Re: Please Help!! My Website Has Been Hacked by DualCore1: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
http://www.onenairasms.com/

Remove all hacked files before Namecheap is notified of it because your account may be suspended.
Re: Please Help!! My Website Has Been Hacked by Peterson1993(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
Hacked by Abrek! A very lazy hacker O_o www.sleeksms.net was hacked by him too!
Re: Please Help!! My Website Has Been Hacked by semasir: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2012
webdezzi: whats the address?
Its www.onenairasms.com
Re: Please Help!! My Website Has Been Hacked by semasir: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2012
Dual Core: http://www.onenairasms.com/

Remove all hacked files before Namecheap is notified of it because your account may be suspended.
Thanks. I'd get back to the backend to see to that then
Re: Please Help!! My Website Has Been Hacked by semasir: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2012
oloyede jamiu :
the site says 'bleeped admin'.

Lols,

That's one of the other side of cmses like joomla.
What do ÿ☺u now suggest?
Re: Please Help!! My Website Has Been Hacked by mrperfect(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2012
Do you still have access to your cpanel? log into yours cpanel and remove all the files put their by them.
Re: Please Help!! My Website Has Been Hacked by semasir: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2012
mrperfect: Do you still have access to your cpanel? log into yours cpanel and remove all the files put their by them.
Alright then. Would act accordingly then and are ÿ☺u a webhost pls?
Re: Please Help!! My Website Has Been Hacked by mrperfect(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
semasir:
Alright then. Would act accordingly then and are ÿ☺u a webhost pls?

Yes we are webhost

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland? / Freelance Web Designer Needed In Port Harcourt / I Need A E-book That Will Give Me Good Foundations On Web Design.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.