Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi (21205 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Nigerian Soldiers Ambushed At Okene, Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
Father! Father!! Help us, send us guardian from above. Hmm.... Kogi!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by adewasco2k(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifihearam: Buhari. Wherever you are may you not find peace
As long as this country does not see peace you and your family both nuclear and extended will not know peace
Posterity will judge your demonic deeds. Bastttaard and same goes to all of you here that are in support of the bombers and supporters of buhari
Buhari
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
declem: More update please...may God save us in dis country..
Amen O!
This is (Prayer) what we need in this fragile nation.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by OldWizard1: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifihearam: [s]Buhari. Wherever you are may you not find peace
As long as this country does not see peace you and your family both nuclear and extended will not know peace
Posterity will judge your demonic deeds. Bastttaard and same goes to all of you here that are in support of the bombers and supporters of buhari[/s]

If you have evidence linking Buhari to Boko Haram, why can't your incompetent moronic president simply arrest and expose him for the whole world to see? Foooools.

Jonathan is incompetent. He has nothing to offer. He is selfish and clueless. I know he will start avoiding Kogi now, what a timid leader. he is also corrupt. How can all evil be in one man and is the president? Nigerians need to reclaim Nigeria.

Make una vote wisely in 2015. We need an alternative. Let raise competent leader up and throw away clueless Jonathan.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by crowaddy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
You don ever vote for election before?
Old Wizard:

If you have evidence linking Buhari to Boko Haram, why can't your incompetent moronic president simply arrest and expose him for the whole world to see? Foooools.

Jonathan is incompetent. He has nothing to offer. He is selfish and clueless. I know he will start avoiding Kogi now, what a timid leader. he is also corrupt. How can all evil be in one man and is the president? Nigerians need to reclaim Nigeria.

Make una vote wisely in 2015. We need an alternative. Let raise competent leader up and throw away clueless Jonathan.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Watermelon(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
@mai gaskiya, i laugh in mandarine chinese, u said the people of the south are battle ready, hmmm, i still dey laugh ooh, i guess the only weapon u have in stock for this fighting is ur kitchen knife, moreover the southerners ar ever prepared with their mouths but least prepared for any form of physical combat, take time to look around u in the south, u have been surrounded by the northerners who are ever ready for any form of physical combat, and they are wiser in this regard cos they take their time to plan b/4 they strike while the southerners wait for reprisals at which time they must have suffered a huge loss and the only weapons at their disposal at this time would have been sticks, and kitchen knives
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by lacasa: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
mai gaskiya: Down south we re combat ready.d ibos wil lead d atak frm d east towdards bauchi we niaja deltans wil clear frm d south down 2 adamawa.while d yorubas wil be in d kitchen cookimg nd washing our uniforms.all na war efort

Can't Ɣour type, the derailers of this country keep shut about biafra, east retalliation, niger-delta force, etc everytime a bomb goes off somewhere?

if u cnt pray for the dead n pray for your country then just keep Ūя̲̅ peace.

U continue ϯo make emppty threats on the internet, Ɣou continue barking like toothless bulldogs.

if u can do wat Ūя̲̅ writing Ɣou wld αve done it since, bt till now Ūя̲̅ hear ranting n making urself look stupid.

U guys jux act like Ūя̲̅ dead leader Ojukwu bt none of Ɣou can back Ūя̲̅ words like he did.

With all the bombs in the north till this day i avent seen an igbo †ђat i know, packed up, n left the north.

Infact, more r trooping in by the day.

The way igbos r opening up shop n building houses in places like kano, zaria, jigawa, one would think they r on exodus from East ϯo North.

if Ūя̲̅ doubting, take a trip ϯo the north n see for yourselves.

The business environment for igbos in the north is too attractive for them ϯo leave.

Anϑ, the northerners are allowing them access n allowing them ϯo settle without any problem.

​ so​, anytime i read such posts i just know u r one of those in the south †ђat dnt actually know the dynamics of tinz on the ground.

My advice ϯo Ɣou is ϯo stop making urself look like one Biafran champion cos dat idea followed Ojukwu ϯo the grave.

Fiam!!.

P.s (i for one cld care-less if nigeria stayed as one country or split, its all the same ϯo me n many odas i know)

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by OldWizard1: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
crowaddy: You don ever vote for election before?

Jonathan rigging machinery has been dismantled. He can only rig in Bayelsa and have his umblella wife appointed permanent secretary in absentia.

Vote will count in 2015. People are pissed off and are ready to defend their votes. Clear messages across the country are being sent to the clueless moronic leader that his time is up. Let's raise competent leader and throw away clueless Dumbo Jumbo
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Dainfamous: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
OHHH let me hurry up before heaven run out of virgins boko boys quick quick hurry..

Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by sofadj(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
D surest way to end dis menace is for Jonathan to resign and give baton to Sambo, now that's highly unlikely ....come to think of it let's for a minute divert our attention from jonathan and towards the northerners...these guys really believe they are born to rule the rest of the nation. The major reason why these did not occur during obasanjo's regime isn't because obasanjo is allegedly tough but because d northerners were just compensating the yorubas for MKO abiola's death. Even obasanjo knew this there hunger for power and that was why obasanjo ensured major developments in the north even @ expense of south in a bid to further booster northern approval. It is time for us to unite all nigerians and make the northerners know dey are not born to rule others
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by fishbaby(f): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
emmysenior: Father! Father!! Help us, send us guardian from above. Hmm.... Kogi!
Where is d love we all preach
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by OldWizard1: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2012
sofa-dj:
[s]D surest way to end dis menace is for Jonathan to[/s] resign [s]and give baton to Sambo, now that's highly unlikely ....come to think of it let's for a minute divert our attention from jonathan and towards the northerners...these guys really believe they are born to rule the rest of the nation. The major reason why these did not occur during obasanjo's regime isn't because obasanjo is allegedly tough but because d northerners were just compensating the yorubas for MKO abiola's death. Even obasanjo knew this there hunger for power and that was why obasanjo ensured major developments in the north even @ expense of south in a bid to further booster northern approval. It is time for us to unite all nigerians and make the northerners know dey are not born to rule others[/s]

It's only "resign" that's worth taking from your dubious post above. Sambo is not better than GEJ. They are both clueless and moronic. Incompetent raise to power 20.

Both of them should resign and carry their putrid air somewhere else. Let's raise competent leader and throw away clueless Jonathan. Vote wisely in 2015.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by ifihearam: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
@sofa
GEJ should resign and handle the baton of leadership to sambo abiyou are a daft pathetic being. Was sambo not connected to a major sponsor if boko haram?? Sambo is dull and weak he has nothing to offer to the president. At least GEJ offered quite a reasonable amount of contribution and good advise to his former late boss. Yaradua
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Djtwist: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
mukina2:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/6068-bomb_explosion_rocks_okene.html
How i wish fire will just rain down on these wicked set of people n consume them all during this their forth coming ramanda rituals.After all "there is no peace 4 d wicked"says my bible.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Tattooboy: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
Odunnu:
Story! Those vampires have zero regards for spiritual authority!
If they're really muslims i swear they would halt during the Holy Month.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by maigaskiya1: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2012
Lacasa nd water melon u guys shud kep consoling ur sfs wit words.if una lyk mak una detonate nucler bomb 4 north dats una biz.mak una try down south we go knw wedar na only una knw wer dm dy sel amunation.be sides u kal njukwu bt dat ws dn if nt 4we nija deltans u woudnt hav defeatd d ibos.bt ds tyme watermelon pls mak sure u plant d bomb ur sf nd lets se wat wil hapn
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Jayten(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
Na wa o...... How many pple die..... Not bomb jst exploded... We are use to that one.... Buh we need somfin new.... Like numba of casualties...etc God help us...
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by ifeci: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
Old Wizard:

It's only "resign" that's worth taking from your dubious post above. Sambo is not better than GEJ. They are both clueless and moronic. Incompetent raise to power 20.

Both of them should resign and carry their putrid air somewhere else. Let's raise competent leader and throw away clueless Jonathan. Vote wisely in 2015.

Supported to the fullest!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by sambos994(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
smh
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by ajaniade1: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2012
Reyginus: Nigeria is heading towards sudanization/somalization.

NA WA O... THIS "LIZATION" SELF...
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Clemzy16(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2012
Hmmm. That's my state. May God help us o........
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by boyendowed(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
cyril83: Ramadan fasting is starting nxt week,at least country will be @ peace for 30 dayz

Still continue to be vigilant.Don't relax o
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by ismhab(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
I'M JUST WAITING FOR JUNE TO COME.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Beync(f): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2012
Bomb will blast any Mtn centre dat wil send me happy ramadam sms,

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by chiefarian47(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
If okene could get dis sunday tonic, wer do we go from here?Naija,i beg make i ask dis question,Do we have President in dis country?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by jamil2(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
Posterity will judge your demonic deeds. Bastttaard and same goes to all of you here that are in support of the bombers and supporters of buhari
Although you aren't the first person here accusing Buhari about insecurity that is currently going on in the Nation but I can recall the remark of President which he plainly announced publically that the people responsible on this bombs were well known to him and as I am typing now the guy can't produce them what do you expect if our country is well develop could the masses bear with him as a leader? And my prayer to you is you will hardly find a peace and progress in your life for accusing innocent person on what he knows nothing about, simple.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
Returnees of boko haram members back home for Ramadan, wants to either announce their arrival or want to dispose the explosives.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by jeremy042(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]this bomb tin is not physical.am seeing this tin as a barbaric act by our so called leaders.tink about am
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Harbb: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
jamil!:
Can't you moderators halt from making bomb news on the front page this should no longer a report we need please.

What kind of news should make the front page then?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by jamil2(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
Harbb:

What kind of news should make the front page then?
Are you seriously not one them? If you can celebrate such kinda of stuff and happy for placing it there so you will be suspected.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by BetaThings: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
I voted for Buhari and will again until anybody can prove that he sponsors Boko Haram. And of he is guilty, he deserves death sentence. Until then I am guided by what he stands for and the friends he keeps. Anybody who thinks Atiku & Buhari will go into alliance does not know their antecedents
Anyone who believes the religious leaders and traditional rulers are sponsoring Boko Haram does not understand the doctrine of Al Qaeda
Al Qaeda see most of the leaders as corrupt. They usually plan to topple them

Facts are sacred. Buhari was instrumental to bringing the scourge of the Maitatsine sect to an end. He chased away the Chadians who invaded Nigeria. They have never tried that since
Whispering in the dark about his complicity changes nothing. Jesus Christ will never adjudge a man guilty based on emotions and wishful thinking. Read your Bible again

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by jnrbank(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
Its hightime all these neverdowells'of the humanrace understand that we are in the age of civilisation. They really need solid metallic fists on their inhuman ideals and actions.

God is our only chance for a change.I implore all muslims to seize the impending period of Ramaddan as a war against Bokoharamism. God listens and answereth our prayers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 / Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here / Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.