Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,489 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi (21213 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Nigerian Soldiers Ambushed At Okene, Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by MMJ(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
Okay.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Libkid(m): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
Okwyjesus: They cant come down here bcs the Emirs and politicians hiding to support them are nt here. Ha ma ihe ha na eme.
thats true cos any wrong move wil lead to militant operating
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Osujonajokross(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
mai gaskiya: Lacasa nd water melon u guys shud kep consoling ur sfs wit words.if una lyk mak una detonate nucler bomb 4 north dats una biz.mak una try down south we go knw wedar na only una knw wer dm dy sel amunation.be sides u kal njukwu bt dat ws dn if nt 4we nija deltans u woudnt hav defeatd d ibos.bt ds tyme watermelon pls mak sure u plant d bomb ur sf nd lets se wat wil hapn
tel those clowns dat if they know dat dia madness is beyond control, they should try d south nd c wat wil hapun..they do not want d country 2 seperate, they want 2 islamise it. God go hama dem mama 1 by 1.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Patwitme(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
every sunday, waitin persn go d hear na bomb blas.can we hear gudnews once in dis country.God pls hav mercy upon Us

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by bola4dprec(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2012
Beync: Bomb will blast any Mtn centre dat wil send me happy ramadam sms,
one nigeria I have received happy xmas tired no complaint
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by jameszikman: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo: Today is Sunday you know, they just have to mark the register.
like play d bomb don reach kogi state...other states must be very careful because dis bad guys are nt sleeping...BEWARE OF BOMBS
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by chiochio1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
DUM DUM IS THAT THE SOUND OF THE BOMB?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by curtain: 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
BetaThings:
I voted for Buhari and will again until anybody can prove that he sponsors Boko Haram. And of he is guilty, he deserves death sentence. Until then I am guided by what he stands for and the friends he keeps. Anybody who thinks Atiku & Buhari will go into alliance does not know their antecedents
Anyone who believes the religious leaders and traditional rulers are sponsoring Boko Haram does not understand the doctrine of Al Qaeda
Al Qaeda see most of the leaders as corrupt. They usually plan to topple them

Facts are sacred. Buhari was instrumental to bringing the scourge of the Maitatsine sect to an end. He chased away the Chadians who invaded Nigeria. They have never tried that since
Whispering in the dark about his complicity changes nothing. Jesus Christ will never adjudge a man guilty based on emotions and wishful thinking. Read your Bible again
the bible i hv reed and dint see whr it says killing wil take me 2 virgins...wen did maiduguri nd yobe pple who voted 4 him becom chadians 4 buhari 2 chase dem away, if buhari can form alliance wit tinubu y wont he wit atiku, Buhari has promised more blood in 2015. To show dat he dosnt care who dies so long as his share of virgin ar awaiting him which fact ar u talking abt... D only solution2 boko is hv a SNC 2 stop sharing d oil wealth, and boko wuld stop lyk it neva existed.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by ifihearam: 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
@betathings
I read thru your response to my post but could only shake my head in pity for you. Buhari chased the chads abi? Yet a single word from him instigated riots where lives and properties were destroyed. Buhari is one if nit the most reespected northerner alive today a word from him would go a long way to curtail this incessant menace from bh but no,has he ever publicly condemned this act (NO)why? Because he is happy over it and they look up to him as a mentor ofcourse a devillish one. He will never find peace as long as boko haram are still alive,you a believer of him will not find peace,his family will die as a result of bomb blast,the next bombing will either kill him or his wife and children until he publicly denounces his suppor and bring a lasting peace to the north.
Is presidency by force? God punish all of una for that north sef
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by lacasa: 12:02am On Jul 16, 2012
@maigaskiya,

Ūя̲̅ threats r as cheap as those ashees 4 yenegoa.

#step aside jare cool
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by ifihearam: 12:24am On Jul 16, 2012
I pray the next bomb locates lacasa and buhari
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by ebere1712: 1:04am On Jul 16, 2012
I hope massob is watching.These people are approaching the east. It means war!!!!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by 2tek: 1:50am On Jul 16, 2012
Okene pple ar predominantly muslims nd they shield nd support their wicked brodas. Remember dat a major BH leader(Kabiru Sokoto) is from Okene,very callous,aggressive nd wicked place.A police armoured vehicle was recently bombed in Okene b4 explosives were used 2 bomb banks during a robbery attack. D robbers were shielded by dia brodas.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by FriendMark(m): 2:36am On Jul 16, 2012
jackbauersballs: These are the times when Nigeria needs a strong Leader.

Instead we're stuck with GEJ...

Kai!

What will be Nigeria's legacy to generations unborn?

Lord take control.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by MrEverest(m): 7:06am On Jul 16, 2012
What is goin on in this bastardised country? I was in Lokoja and u would'nt believe the level of palpable fear and aprehension that hung in the air because TB Joshua said that a very bad incident will occur in Kogi on 15 july, i promptly discarded d rumour but lo n behold as i was travelin 2 d east on sunday 15 july, as we were passin 2ru Okene, we encountered heavy traffic gridlock wit soldiers n civil defense patrolin, on inquiry, we were told of a bomb blast! The way dis bombin train is movin is faily predictable nw, ANY TOWN/STATE WIT PREDOMINANT MOSLEM POPULATION IN THE SOUTH IS PRONE TO ATTACK, SW states and Auchi area of Edo state shud employ intelligence gatherin n oda proactive measures, but SE and SS states are relatively safer because BH wil find it dificult 2 b camouflaged in d christian zones.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by jude33084(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2012
bennyraz: Seems the bombomb was meant to explode in Edo state.

It will explode in your state nt Edo state angry
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by mrperfect(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2012
This bomb is becoming something else.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Enlightened1: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2012
@ Old Wizard...

In response to your rant about GEJ. I put it to you, what solution will you proffer if you were in his position. I get sick of folks on here spewing shit about the President, like they could better, if they were in his position. A cretin detonates bomb in Kogi state and you blame the President. What the Bleep do you want the President to do? To be come super man and avert such attacks before it takes place abi?

Refrain from insulting the President. Rather, we all as citizen have collective effort and responsibility to give the President all the support he needs to curb the menace of bomb blast and Boko haram spearheaded by your Northern brothers.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by ericmooret: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2012
Old Wizard:

If you have evidence linking Buhari to Boko Haram, why can't your incompetent moronic president simply arrest and expose him for the whole world to see? Foooools.

Jonathan is incompetent. He has nothing to offer. He is selfish and clueless. I know he will start avoiding Kogi now, what a timid leader. he is also corrupt. How can all evil be in one man and is the president? Nigerians need to reclaim Nigeria.

Make una vote wisely in 2015. We need an alternative. Let raise competent leader up and throw away clueless Jonathan.
Buhari! It's HIM!
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by lacasa: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2012
ifihearam: I pray the next bomb locates lacasa and buhari

Hehehe grin

Only if me n buhari r standing in Ūя̲̅ father's room then d bomb will go off cool
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Onoru1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
brownlord: Okay fine you are gradually bring it to Edo state, no shaking now, we bam, but please make sure you fight and show yourself ooo, dont be invisible atleast who strong no dey hide e self wen e dey fight, useless aboki, make we hear one bomb for this state if una broders wen dey erea and aduwawa no go finish

A beg tel dem
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Onoru1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
2tek: Okene pple ar predominantly muslims nd they shield nd support their wicked brodas. Remember dat a major BH leader(Kabiru Sokoto) is from Okene,very callous,aggressive nd wicked place.A police armoured vehicle was recently bombed in Okene b4 explosives were used 2 bomb banks during a robbery attack. D robbers were shielded by dia brodas.
Mr. Man i think u might hav problem, for the stupidity u're writting now.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi by Bella3(f): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
Oh Gej, your people wil neva be satisfied if no carry gun o.
Soon the bomb go reach south and al those punks who think its a northern thing wil hav to rethink!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Disowns Dokpesi, Says Apology To Nigerians His Personal Opinion / Molestation Of EndSARS Protesters: Hakeem Odumosu Opens Investigation / Buhari, APC Governors Meet Inside Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.