Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

The New Salesman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The New Salesman (702 Views)

See Funny Conversations Between A PUSH Salesman And A Buyer. |PHOTOS| / Travelling Salesman (old Joke, But Still Nice) / You Sound Like A Manure Salesman; With A Mouth Full Of Samples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Salesman by ennyluv6(f): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2007
The New Salesman

A new sales assistant was hired at a large dept. store. On his first day, the sales manager took him around to show him the ropes. They were passing by the gardening section, when they heard a customer asking for grass seed. The sales manager stepped in and said, "Excuse me, but will you be needing a hose to water your lawn?" The customer replied, "I guess so. I'll take one." "And how about some fertilizer and weed-killer?" "Um, okay." "Here's a couple of bags. You'll also need a lawn mower to cut the grass when it starts growing too long." "I'll take one of those too." After the customer left, the sales manager turned to the assistant. "You see?" he said, "That's the way to make a good sale. Always sell more than what the customer originally came in for." Impressed, the assistant headed off for the pharmaceutical section, where he was to work. Soon, a man strolled in and asked, "I'd like to buy a pack of Tampax, please." "Sure, and would you like to buy a lawn mower too?" "Why would I want to do that?" "Well, your weekend's shot to hell anyway, so you might as well mow the lawn."
Re: The New Salesman by mellow(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2007
Should have giving him weed killer instead.[/color][color=#990000]

(1) (Reply)

An Old Lady Writes To Dear Abbey / 1nce More / Your Personal Contribution Is Vastly Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.