Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Just To Say Hi, And Get Some Information On Oil Companies In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just To Say Hi, And Get Some Information On Oil Companies In Nigeria (626 Views)

How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria / I Need Some Information / Comprehensive List Of Oil Companies In Nigeria (more Than 200 Companies Listed!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just To Say Hi, And Get Some Information On Oil Companies In Nigeria by Gisela(f): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2007
Hi,am Gisela just joined the forum yesterday and would like to say Hi to all   smiley
I also need a favour am on a research to get the data of Oil Companies in Nigeria most especially those based in Apapa(Ibru Jetty) although, i have some names like Ascon,Ibru,Capital,Obat e.t.c all i need is the names of both registered and non-registered as i stated above in Apapa. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can This Horoscope Really Tell You The Story Of Your Life / Why Did You Delete My Post? / Spam On Webmaster Section Vs Spam On Programming Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.