Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Hope U Dont Ve Problem With Unad(now EKSU) Post UTME Form And Filling Of D Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hope U Dont Ve Problem With Unad(now EKSU) Post UTME Form And Filling Of D Form (711 Views)

Check In For Eksu Post Ume Updates(unad &usti) / Kwara State Poly H.n.d Form Is Out. / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope U Dont Ve Problem With Unad(now EKSU) Post UTME Form And Filling Of D Form by sojiboy(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2012
Hope u re not encountering any problem in getting,filling and buying the form.Pls dont forget dat the exams come up on the 28 of dis month,dont take anything for granted oooo.it can be very very disasterous o.call me on 08185800932 for more info,assisance and inquiries .
Re: Hope U Dont Ve Problem With Unad(now EKSU) Post UTME Form And Filling Of D Form by Danny4show(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2012
Pls, can i buy d form here in ibadan?
Re: Hope U Dont Ve Problem With Unad(now EKSU) Post UTME Form And Filling Of D Form by Topentinesam(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2012
gudmorin pple in d huse pls i hve a frnd who did nt choose eksu in d putme ,pls can she optain d form
Re: Hope U Dont Ve Problem With Unad(now EKSU) Post UTME Form And Filling Of D Form by Topentinesam(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2012
pls i need an urgent reply
Re: Hope U Dont Ve Problem With Unad(now EKSU) Post UTME Form And Filling Of D Form by sojiboy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
@Danny pple frm lagos,abuja,warri,osun and ibadan ve been comin 2 Unad to get d form,i guess dey cant get it dere dats why dey came all d way to campus to get it .@Topetinesam yes she or he can obtain d form but must score 200 and above den must do changin of institution via jamb changing of institution card whch is 4k or dere about.d earlier d better for u.
Re: Hope U Dont Ve Problem With Unad(now EKSU) Post UTME Form And Filling Of D Form by sojiboy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
If u ve nt purchase d form or fill d form by now u are sittin on a gunpowder keg oooo.i don try reach 4 una oo

(1) (Reply)

Ace Adimission List Out!!!!! / The Chartered Institute For IT - Earn A UK Degree In IT / Chemistry Or Chemical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.