Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Creating Reports In .net - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Creating Reports In .net (1026 Views)

Creating An Open-source Java Web Service / Creating A New Face For Nl / Viewing And Creating Reports In Java - Share Ur Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating Reports In .net by omibabs(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2012
I'm working on an application in VS C# and i need to generate a report. The thing is, I can only use the report viewer to generate report from only one table and i don't want to use crystal report. Please i need help on how to go about this.
Re: Creating Reports In .net by Ajafik(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hello there are enough reporting tool for dotnet that you can use. Where are you. I can help on that or let us talk online. You can use rdlc, server side, stimulsoft and others. Which dotnet framework version are you working with and the programme template u are using. Win forms, web, mvc or others.
Re: Creating Reports In .net by omibabs(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2012
I'm using .Net 4.o and of course, it is a windows form application. you can catch me on twitter @tundey1 or on facebook : "Babatunde O.Calebs". i'd really love to here more from you.

(1) (Reply)

Ubuntu Operating System Comes To Android Smartphones / American Bank Offers $1M To Anyone Able To Solve This Mathematical Equation / Become A Professional Programmer For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.