Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar (11800 Views)

Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death Over Whatsapp Text Describing His Small Manhood / Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos / Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar by Goldieluks: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2012
Nickydrake: it's clear from the piece itself that she wasn't repeatedly pelted with pebbles and small rocks until she slumped in a bloody heap (which is the impression one gets from the headline), but was struck hard with a single (and probably sizeable) stone.

Whoever wrote the headline must have been reading too much greek mythology. Which kine cyclops be that?

my thoughts exactly.The OP was prolly seeking attention
Re: Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar by stepo707: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
Jobless idiot.He should be jailed forever and i hope he rots in there.
Re: Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar by doctokwus: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
Apart frm d headline being totally misleading& far off frm what happened,d main story itself is full of conjectures as to what actually happened.D dealth of investigative,factual reporting in nigerian journalism is appalling.I bet if an autopsy is performed& better reporting done,it may b found dat d cause of d girl's death is quite different frm dis poor journalistic report is want to make us believe
Re: Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar by funkymedina: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2012
Not suprised if the guy is a member of nairaland. With all the female bashing going on here he probably assumes the nigerian girl is a piece of garbage to be disposed off. Suprised no one has blamed the girl and assumed whatever the problem was must have been her fault as you boys here always conclude!
Re: Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar by Novo22(f): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
Y doesn't nyone understand dat dis was a mistake, dey were fighting, dey were both angry, nd anger makes pple do unimaginable tins..i'm not siding wit d guy...but lets try to look at this from another angle[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar by funkymedina: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
Novo22: Y doesn't nyone understand dat dis was a mistake, dey were fighting, dey were both angry, nd anger makes pple do unimaginable tins..i'm not siding wit d guy...but lets try to look at this from another angle[color=#770077][/color]
You are siding him. Un freaking believable! Even murder is rationalized, if she killed him, will you be so understanding?
Re: Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar by Goldieluks: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
Novo22: Y doesn't nyone understand dat dis was a mistake, dey were fighting, dey were both angry, nd anger makes pple do unimaginable tins..i'm not siding wit d guy...but lets try to look at this from another angle

Another angle as in? Did you digest the story at all?
Re: Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
NigeriaKwenu:
Afam4eva(mods, biko unban me)
Lol seeing the way u are begging. The Mods must be enjoying it too.
Re: Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar by Michky: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
jude33084:

I tried to read inbetween the lines and discovered that he used a stone to hit her on her head, he didn't throw the stone cool
Bt my question is this; was it the landlady that saw the whole event unfold or it was the autopsy report that says so smiley
Your last sentence is the exact question i ask myself everytime i open my bible to the book of genesis(improvised ofcourse).
Re: Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar by KOLOMISIY(f): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
Na wa oo
Re: Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar by Generalzod(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2012
The report is a bit watery.According to the story,Ette has not been found.So on whose tale was it gathered that the victim was stoned(since he was only seen while trying to dispose the body).A post-mortem?I doubt....
Re: Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar by Generalzod(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2012
That is why it's imperative for a journalist to always quote sources.It gives a story more crediblity and accuracy.And most importantly,exonerates the writer of inconsistencies in d story.
Re: Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar by EyeJ(f): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
Nawa ooo!!!! Wondrin hw pple can easily hurt d ones they'v claimed to luv...........
Re: Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar by AmaLan(f): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
crackhouse: must u reply every Lunatic? Pls let the mad men live.
I'm just saying. I really hate it when people bring their tribalistic ideas into matters...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrests 11 Secondary School Students For Cultism / 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site / Transformer Vandal Caught In Ilorin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.