Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! (916 Views)

SCAM SCAM SCAM? / m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! by topsam2(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!
The mail below jst popped into my Gmail spam and i remember i never used the email address for my GTB registration...BEWARE...dont click on any link..disregard it.

"COMPULSORY VERIFICATION Spam GTBank <info@gtbank.com> Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 11:41 PM Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's
personal information. Unless you trust
the sender, don't click links or reply
with personal information. Learn more Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original www.gtbank.c Dear Valued customer, Guaranty Trust Bank eLectronic Notification Service (GeNs) we are running a major security verifications on our internet banking gateway which requires that you must click on www.gtbank.com/ verifications immediately for a compulsory verifications on your account .Failure to do so will result to termination of your internet banking.
This verifications will help us to verify all our internet banking users/ customers in order to provide them with the best internet banking sessions and maximum security. Click here now for the verifications. .
GTBank is committed to protect the identity of it's internet banking users.
Help us to serve you better. It's all about your security.
Thank you for choosing Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. NB: Our notification service sent this mail to you using a default setting and the information you supplied to us when your account was opened." SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!

"COMPULSORY VERIFICATION Spam GTBank <info@gtbank.com> Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 11:41 PM Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's
personal information. Unless you trust
the sender, don't click links or reply
with personal information. Learn more Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original www.gtbank.c Dear Valued customer, Guaranty Trust Bank eLectronic Notification Service (GeNs) we are running a major security verifications on our internet banking gateway which requires that you must click on www.gtbank.com/ verifications immediately for a compulsory verifications on your account .Failure to do so will result to termination of your internet banking.
This verifications will help us to verify all our internet banking users/ customers in order to provide them with the best internet banking sessions and maximum security. Click here now for the verifications. .
GTBank is committed to protect the identity of it's internet banking users.
Help us to serve you better. It's all about your security.
Thank you for choosing Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. NB: Our notification service sent this mail to you using a default setting and the information you supplied to us when your account was opened."
Re: Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! by oremiti: 5:10am On Jul 17, 2012
click my signature for the best business in the whole world

(1) (Reply)

8.5KVA (semi Sound Proof) Power Generating Set / Photoshot For Book Cover Needed / Is The MTN Magic Sim Still Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.