Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark (979 Views)

Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? / Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by Maximus85(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
It was this evening, something...8:15pm, My BB battery has gone flat so I had to load my small Nokia6300 so that I can surve the net.
I went to this woman's shop beside my house to get some airtime.

There was no light at all in the shop. I could hear the woman shouting "e gbe lantern yen waaa" (bring the lantern) I met the woman for the card and she asked this little girl of say 6-7years to get the bag containing the cards.

The different networks are in different letter sized brown envelope and the networks are writen on each of them.
I said "haa se omo yi maa le ri nkan t'owa lara awon envelope yi? (can this little girl see what is writen on these envelopes?)
The woman laughed...i was like "duhh!!!" she said "O l'oju inu" (she has an inner eye)
Before i could say Jack, she was reading what was writen on each evelope in the dark, i collected one envelope to check, i couldn't see a thing till i used my phone's screenlight and she was correct. She handed me the network i demanded for.
My jaw was on the ground. The woman said she noticed it when the girl was 4years.
OooOmo! I was astonished, scared and suprised. I had to share it because it's strange.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
Okay
Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
Could it be some form of mutation?
Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by Super1759: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
This is the difference between we and oyibo people.such extra ordinary acts can take her places
Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by Maximus85(m): 12:31am On Jul 17, 2012
The mother said its a Gift.
Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by Rocktation(f): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
fluid26: Could it be some form of mutation?

Yes. Batgirl. cheesy
Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2012
lol! cheesy
Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by chucky234(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
My advice,never ever get close to that shop again.
Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by Maximus85(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2012
Lolz!
Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by Rocktation(f): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2012
As a matter of fact poster, these are some of the things that make up Guinness book. You could help point them to the right channel. Start with a local newspaper, if you must. Nigeria must not be known for their scam alone.
Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by Ovems(f): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
I saw this topic last month (I think on the 19th) and I was hoping that the moderators would take it to the front page cos people should be aware of this rare gift and assistance could reach the girl from any where. Please moderators, resurrect this thread and take it to the front page. Thanks.
Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by tpia5: 2:51am On Aug 10, 2012
I was hoping that the moderators would take it to the front page cos people should be aware of this rare gift and assistance could reach the girl from any where

can you explain further?

1 Like

Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by slimyem: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2012
what's special about this??
How do you know she read those things really...??
For all i care,she worked with those envelopes during the day and is probably familiar with the textures and feel of those envelopes and as such can differentiate which from which?
Me sef get 'oju inu'...and can read in the dark..
Next please!!

1 Like

Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by Rocktation(f): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
And what if it turns out to be true? Special people exist for real, you know. He did say that the woman claimed to have noticed it when she was four. I mean, what's the worst thing that can happen, if she goes to the media and cannot prove that she has what they say she has?
Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by slimyem: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2012
Rocktation: And what if it turns out to be true? Special people exist for real, you know. He did say that the woman claimed to have noticed it when she was four. I mean, what's the worst thing that can happen, if she goes to the media and cannot prove that she has what they say she has?
i'd believe if the op paints another scenario...
Give her a real book in the dark and have her read it out loud...not 5 or six letters on envelopes she's been working with all day.
...but the op's scenario,na wash!cheesy
Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by slimyem: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
double post!

1 Like

Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by Princewell2012(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
If this happen in a white country, they will use that girl to do something extraodinary, and I will become an advangate for them, but here we just sit down critisise it. Or posibly callher a witch, end of story
Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by Princewell2012(m): 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
If this happen in a white country, they will use that girl to do something extraodinary, and I will become an advangate for them, but here we just sit down and critisise and make mokery of it Or possibly call her a witch, end of story
Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by Princewell2012(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
If this happen in a white man country, they will use that girl to do something extraodinary, and I will become an advangate for them, but here we just sit down and critisise and make mokery of it Or possibly call her a witch, end of story
Re: I Met A Little Girl That Can Read In The Dark by Princewell2012(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
If this happen in a white man country, they will use that girl to do something extraodinary, and It will become an advangate for them, but here we just sit down and critisise and make mokery of it Or possibly call her a witch, end of story

(1) (Reply)

Human Brain Analysis-man Vs Woman...........a Must Read! / Who Will Be Nairaland's 1 Millionth Member? / Sad! :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.