Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria (29322 Views)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by not2long(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
i hate this guy with passion, is he a prophet of doom, always saying something bad, does he get any form of happiness when such occurrences happen, its high time we rebuked and ignored all this useless talk, a**hOle
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by Ustec: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2012
Guyz,prophecies can be averted if precautions are taken..dont just conclude that it will happen...HE SAID IT CAN BE AVERTED IF INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOLLOWED..so it may or may not happen like some of his previous prophecies...//[bio4reel naa ni..
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
TB. Tobaculusis
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2012
TB Joshua is a an evil n satanic person....how is it he only sees disasters? this evil man has proven n shown he is not of the Christian faith. it's shocking how forgetful we are in this country about his abracadabra miracles, lifestyles and notorious healing factory where footballers patronise.... this man has no credibility evn in neighbouring African countries in the faith or otherwise., n he cums here to lord over stupid n ignorant people.
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2012
This is a doom prophet he has never see anything good for this country in his life
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by itunu8(f): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2012
nwanna89: A prophecy is no longer a prophecy if it can be averted. So, either this is a rumor, or TB Joshua has no idea what he is saying.

Pls D̶̲̥̅̊☺n̶̲̥̅̊'t say dat...revelatns nd prophesies Är€ given so we can pray, take precautions i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ order avert evil or make ɑ̤̥̈̊ change watsoever..u do remembr d̶̲̥̅̊ Story of king hezekiah.. Dis Is ђã†‎​ d̶̲̥̅̊ holyspirit does, he reveals Τ̅☺ us 'things Τ̅☺ come'
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by andyanders: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
Almubaraq Sadara: TB. Tobaculusis

It will be your potion to suffer Tuberculosis until the last days of your life. You refer a man of God as" Tuberculosis " that you will have

1 Like

Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by ReLaTE(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
Tb is a complete fake,after watching his monday sermon and deliverance i just notice that those people that normally came for deliverance are stage acting. just pay a closer look and nobody will tell u that they are acting the script given to them which is quite obvious.
i used to be his fan bt after noticing this i just hate the man bcus he's a complete fake.
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by andyanders: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
ReLaTE: Tb is a complete fake,after watching his monday sermon and deliverance i just notice that those people that normally came for deliverance are stage acting. just pay a closer look and nobody will tell u that they are acting the script given to them which is quite obvious.
i used to be his fan bt after noticing this i just hate the man bcus he's a complete fake.

I pity your life for saying that what goes on in Synagogue is a stage managed. You will have a problem that only deliverance can cure, if not, you will follow the problem you will have and it must be one of the so called people's problems you refer to as fake.
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by tayeola24yahoo: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
tayeola24@yahoo:
@hammedkola pls you should beg for forgiveness with ur comment,cos you don't watch emmanuel tv and I don't why you now say what you don't know.prophet tb joshua is d best prophet in world am saying it with all augthority and with any appology.he has given so prophesis may prophesy to d world and to Nigeria but they don't answer him,he is saying dis one now sum of u begin to type nonsense on dis page.may God forgive you all.
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by Cwhyte(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
Since it is politicians that will perish, its a good thing na. Let's pray it happens o, maybe they'll all repent and do good.
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by ReLaTE(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
andyanders:

I pity your life for saying that what goes on in Synagogue is a stage managed. You will have a problem that only deliverance can cure, if not, you will follow the problem you will have and it must be one of the so called people's problems you refer to as fake.
you are complete evil thats why u are making such statement,am sorry for u! like father like son.All these ur wishes wl go back to u in million fold.
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2012
Jerie: TB Joshua ko, HIV Moses ni. If he doesn't take his time, he will also be on the plane.

AIDS jerie u r senseless
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
ReLaTE: Tb is a complete fake,after watching his monday sermon and deliverance i just notice that those people that normally came for deliverance are stage acting. just pay a closer look and nobody will tell u that they are acting the script given to them which is quite obvious.

weda u his fan or not..does it change anytin??...u r fake..watch ur words...go n achieve smtn so odas can criticize u..

1 Like

Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by Kolade9(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2012
Why does he always predict negative things? Well me thinks he'll b gud 4 weather forecast
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by coolted(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2012
afam4eva: God help us

But i'm i secretly wishing it happens to thieving politicians.
your not alone.
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by searay(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hey! How I wish all the Legislooters, Execu-thieves and the Judi-sharers will be affected.
I see a new Nigeria.
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by ReLaTE(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
Titiluvly:

weda u his fan or not..does it change anytin??...u r fake..watch ur words...go n achieve smtn so odas can criticize u..
Time wl come wen ur eyes wl be open,kip on enjoying the magical shows!!! shocked shocked
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by Tgr8t4all(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
[b][/b]
pembisco: Top politicians on board abi? It shal com 2 pas in da myti name of jesus,smbodi say amen...
Amen. d numb is even too small.God help us multiply d no.
pembisco: Top politicians on board abi? It shal com 2 pas in da myti name of jesus,smbodi say amen...
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by exclusive4real: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
na waohhhh abeg wht about 2222222222222222222gggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooo stuff same TB is it going to happen in south south?or north or where??i logon will i diepls let someone tell how far cos i did not heart it on tym b4 i log in

Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by Patwitme(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
[quote
author=Okija_juju]From now on, please insist on seeing
the flight manifest before take-off.. If politicians full the plane,
deboard and take Chisco. Better safe than sorry
[/quote] Hahahahaha my man u talk true ooo.bt we all hav to be prayerful dis is a real serious case.prevention is infinitly beter dan cure oo
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by 3kay945(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2012
thank God my house isn't close to the airport, I think I will less concerned.
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
8ros J, i tek ur papa God beg u make this rumour com to pass.bros J, luk into the plight of our kontiri and u go no say we don hear weeen for this polithiefians hand.
Biko chukwu bi n'elu igwe make sure the black box will not b found and that the plane will b in top shape so that this thiefs wont notice the sinister move of mr death when he comes!.baba J, one more thing, make sure babaginda, maurice iwu, obJ, lawan,my state governor t.a orji (let his corpse not b recognised) and anybody wey don contribute in his own LOOTING ways to destroy d masses enta dis special plane..mek no civilian dey among biko chineke
ps:anybody wey say i wicked wt my prayas, baba god, include him/her among those that will b in dis godsent plane AMEN, AMIN, ISEEEEEEEEEE
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by DExplorer1: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by deleo16(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2012
big lie
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by bluz: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
please Nigerian dont pray to avert it since its only for politicians
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by femozy0311(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] becareful of what u call impossible, and never under estimate anybody, truly God use people through vision, and it has been said that where there is no vision, people perished. A word is enough for the wise ones. When you see that certain numbers of politicians on the same plane you are boarding, try plan B. Nobody want to weep or mourn for anybody. Please!!!
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by Elmos: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
I know T B Joshua prophesy either majority like it or not would definitely come to pass, but at this point that is not my concern, but the responses of the people. It has shown clearly that our supposedly leaders are not love my the people they are claiming they are leading, it put a big question mark on them. It is high time we told ourselves the truth any leader who does not enjoy the support of the teaming majority ought to resign and go back to their home and re-access themselves. 90% of the respondent here do not care about what happen to our leaders while the remaining 10% were indifferent. That is a bad statistic for our leader this is a food for thought.

Bola write from Newark NJ USA
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by femozy0311(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
G@ometere:
hmmmm this is really very serious
G@ometere:
hmmmm this is really very serious
[quote author=G@ometere]hmmmm this is really very serious [/quote ]
Tere you heard him oooo.
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by Trinity213: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2012
andyanders:

Since you call Prophet T.B Joshua, Prophet of Doom, you will be doomed and be involved in one of the accidents, Idi-ot like you.
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mind how u talk abt a MOG, pls dont bring curses upon yourselves.
Re: T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria by Trinity213: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2012
andyanders:

Since you call Prophet T.B Joshua, Prophet of Doom, you will be doomed and be involved in one of the accidents, Idi-ot like you.
i don't tink prophet t b joshua will approve of ur statement. Try 2 be christ-like in ur defense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom / What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.