Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! (17813 Views)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! / How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Annie1: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
@Peterson1993
Come answer me ohhhh . . . am losing patience already . .

@Annie1
I never knew u were a lady . . I retract all my statements . .

Oooooh.. what a gentleman wink
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Annie1: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
Peterson1993: hmm I just de laf in Taiwan. There are several reasons why I wouldn't paste his password right here. Am am on nairaland with my real identity and hacking is illegal! If I do as he ask, it will tarnish the whole of his(that is if the email actually belongs to him) online activities and he has every right to press charges! Hell and heaven knows I don't know any road to Google and secondly there is every possibility that the email is not his and an innocent person may suffer what he never prey for. Who knows.I got the password of coolangeldude@gmail.com alongside with ade.yele@yahoo.com who willingly asked me to help hack his password cos he can't remember it anymore! I don't like talking much. All I know is that hacking email is the easiest thing to do on this planent earth so long the password is less than 16 and not too complex. Hacking email is not a big deal for God sake! That is no hacking but hacking for kids! WTF? Don't tell me you guys don't know hacking email is possible and very easy if you can!

Ok U try small for that answer... lool

Me , i dont know .. i will gladly love to be ur student

Teach me please ..Teacher ! smiley
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Peterson1993(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
Annie1:

Ok U try small for that answer... lool

Me , i dont know .. i will gladly love to be ur student

Teach me please ..Teacher ! smiley
The best teacher you can ever have is you yourself . Hacking is not what you learn in a day or what anyone can teach you in seconds. It takes years of practice to be a genuine hacker and you can never learn it all. So long you have a pc with a fast internet connection, you can learn anything learnable online this days. Just keep reading and practicing any hacking content that comes your way and you will be climbing the laders gradually. But you should have a purpose for learning hacking. Don't comit evil with hacking even if you see yourself as the best hacker in the world and handle wisely so that you don't get into trouble. I learn hacking because am into programming and I need hacking knowledge to prevent from being hacked. I mentioned where I learned my hacking skills from i.e. . www.evilzone.org ... It is just a hacking forum almost like nairaland where hacking is discussed. You can never be a devoted member of the forum for 5 months and still don't know how to hack ordinary email. NEVER!!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Annie1: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
Peterson1993: The best teacher you can ever have is you yourself . Hacking is not what you learn in a day or what anyone can teach you in seconds. It takes years of practice to be a genuine hacker and you can never learn it all. So long you have a pc with a fast internet connection, you can learn anything learnable online this days. Just keep reading and practicing any hacking content that comes your way and you will be climbing the laders gradually. But you should have a purpose for learning hacking. Don't comit evil with hacking even if you see yourself as the best hacker in the world and handle wisely so that you don't get into trouble. I learn hacking because am into programming and I need hacking knowledge to prevent from being hacked. I mentioned where I learned my hacking skills from i.e. . www.evilzone.org ... It is just a hacking forum almost like nairaland where hacking is discussed. You can never be a devoted member of the forum for 5 months and still don't know how to hack ordinary email. NEVER!!

Ok , what if my System gets hacked from practicing?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Peterson1993(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Annie1:

Ok , what if my System gets hacked from practicing?
Anybody's system can be hacked even through email attachment. Learning hacking itself will let you know how the hacking is done and how to prevent it. There are many ways when a hacker would try to scam you into receiving a file etc, so that you will take the bait and help him with the trojan/virus installation on your hard disk drive.

If you need just one way to stop being hacked, the best way is to install an all-in-one solution with anti-virus, firewall and anti-spyware solution. I personally use Norton Internet Security and I update my subscription every year. Another similar product which you may consider is ZoneAlarm, but I recommend Norton for their years and track records in the anti-virus arena. Not to forget that I am a trained hacker myself and I know the the one you need need when handling hacking contents and prevent from being hacked. Avast is popular and claimed by most as the best but it's a lie.

Nevertheless, you must know that whether or not your PC will be hacked will depend very much on your actions as well. For example, downloading files from warez sites and poor habits of opening up strange email attachments as I said before, is as good as inviting hackers to break your door.

Prevention is always better than cure. If you would like to take the risk of practicing without much experience, a common practice is use is different pc(.ie public pc or cyber cafe).... Why most hackers don't come out proudly with their real identity and display what they can is bcoz hackers are now taken as cyber terrorist and continuous prey for law enforcement agencies. So always handle your hacking skills with extreme wisdom.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by kellyone1: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
Peterson1993: Anybody's system can be hacked even through email attachment. Learning hacking itself will let you know how the hacking is done and how to prevent it. There are many ways when a hacker would try to scam you into receiving a file etc, so that you will take the bait and help him with the trojan/virus installation on your hard disk drive.

If you need just one way to stop being hacked, the best way is to install an all-in-one solution with anti-virus, firewall and anti-spyware solution. I personally use Norton Internet Security and I update my subscription every year. Another similar product which you may consider is ZoneAlarm, but I recommend Norton for their years and track records in the anti-virus arena. Not to forget that I am a trained hacker myself and I know the the one you need need when handling hacking contents and prevent from being hacked. Avast is popular and claimed by most as the best but it's a lie.

Nevertheless, you must know that whether or not your PC will be hacked will depend very much on your actions as well. For example, downloading files from warez sites and poor habits of opening up strange email attachments as I said before, is as good as inviting hackers to break your door.

Prevention is always better than cure. If you would like to take the risk of practicing without much experience, a common practice is use is different pc(.ie public pc or cyber cafe).... Why most hackers don't come out proudly with their real identity and display what they can is bcoz hackers are now taken as cyber terrorist and continuous prey for law enforcement agencies. So always handle your hacking skills with extreme wisdom.

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Peterson1993(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by fasttrack(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
@op, update!!!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
It high time we needed a true hacking/underground community on Nairaland
Mr. Peterson, what did I just hear you say? You r very silly. Y would i paste somebody's email as a challenge.
Okay I just sent you a PM. You will see the notification in your email address. Click REPLY then come back and tell the whole Nairaland
if the email address matches the same one i've pasted here

From what I've read so far, u're a noob. OK, time to bring in witnesses.
I call upon the humble @dhtml and another moderator @maleeq . . . Ask them who mxxpunkxx is.
I was banned cos i pasted an open threat to distabilize NL's server. which of course i've done several times.
Most time, whejavascript:void(0);n am practicing a new exploit, i used Nairaland as my "guinea pig"

Maleeq knows it, and am not hiding it. Go ahead and call anti-crime if you like.
Every goddamn cent, penny, dollar, naira, kobo and what have you, I ever made from the age of 15 till dis day was made via: "hacking"
FYI, i am a computer geek, but i preferred to choose the dark path of it... otherwise known as blackhat.
I've made hundreds of thousands of dollars from blackhat, oh yeah>>>> Go ahead and call the cops. I will be waiting . . .

OK back to the statement. . .Did you say u've hacked my box? U'r a big fool. I wanted to test your IQ and you failed
If truly u were a hacker, like you claim, wen i pasted my email. you would have asked an important question considering the fact that i pasted a gmail account

- DID I ACTIVATE 2-STEP VERIFICATION ?

I could even paste my password here: go ahead and log in, fool. Even the best of the best, cannot break into a gmail account with 2-step verification enabled.
It's just like u wanna break into my finger-print enabled laptop. In the name of God, even twins don't share identical fingerprints. So?
No doubt you've been to some underground communities, but I say, all you do is read . . .

you've never practiced what you've done, hw much more used it to make a living.
Okay back to my gmail, so how do u intend to hack me? Let me help out a bit.

- You wanna send me a trojan . . sorry boss, i would gladly click on your trojan and yet remain unhacked. Ever heard of Sandboxie?
- OK, you wanna brute-force my email . . . sorry boss, my password isn't "apple" "love1234" "iloveyou" etc. FYI, my password isnt even english language
Tell me, how do you brute-force a password like: "resezin88x!@#8feutmmefe8636**&"
- You gonna grab my IP and use metasploit on me . . . sorry boss, am highly tunnel, so you're just grabbing a virtual and non-existent IP. Your TCP packets wouldnt shake hands with my PC, cos I don't exist. I'm a ghost.
- You gonna send me gmail phishing page . . . . Son, just don't . . .

So, what else?
Mods, please don't hide this post . . .

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
@Peterson1993
Please, in the name of God, stop misleading this community by passing wrong information.
You can practice hacking without being infected. Ahn Ahn, maleeq, am i lying? Mr. Peter, don't tell me you don't know
what a virtual windows is?
@general public
You can actually practice hacking, and even click on trojans without suffering the consequences.
Just install a virtual windows. while some prefer, VirtualBox, i actually advice using VMWare, and used the paid version too.
Just make sure you don't open any "normal" and "relevent" stuffs on your virtual windows. It should be used for dirty jobs only
It runs inside your windows. So when u're done testing, or you fink you've infected youself or have been infected by someone else, delete the windows.
it's as easy as deleting NOTEPAD, and install another one . . it very fast. Those of you that have used virtual windows, you'll agree i told the exact truth.

But for advanced hackers, we prefer using remote desktop connections. I mean, hack into somebody's pc . . and use his pc just like ur'e sitting in front of it.
You need an IP address of your victim, and his login credentials, and it won't work unless port 3389 is turned on. if it's turned off, sorry, nothing for you.
The good news is that, you can actually buy this stuff from fellow hackers for as low as $5. So you dont have to stress yourself for scanning ports and bruteforcing windows login credentials.

This is the highest form of anonymity ever known to man. I've got a favorite remote dekstop (otherwise known as RDP) and it's located in NY.
so if "yawa gaz" . . the FBI would trace my location down to New York and the search ends there. An innocent man would be arrested, cos he never knew shit was going down on his PC while he was asleep.

Most remote desktop connections use keep-alive protocols, but still you can't see the originating IP address. In worst cases, you would only see the connected computer's name. My computer;s name is: GOOGLE EARTH. so how do you trace me with that name. And mind you, once disconnected, nothing else can be seen in the connection log. why? cos there is no connection log. hahahaha

For ppl like Peterson1993, kindly paste my post in Google and search for plagiarism
cos the next tin you;ll hear is that i lifted everyting i typed from Google.

Peace!!!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
OH BOY! SEE HOW A ROMANCE THREAD TURNED TO A HACKING TUTORIAL. ANYWAYS, ME I KNOW HOW TO USE A REMOTE KEYLOGER AND I'VE DONE THE UNTHINKABLE WITH IT. lipsrsealed
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
So I challenge you, paste my email password on the forum.
Until then, yo're a godforsaken liar
Have you forgotten that with a gmail account, you can actually check who logged into your email and the time and also IP address.
Also, please remember that gmail will display a red-alert when somebody logs into your email account. . .
So far, so good . . . nothing of that sort.
You think u're talking to a novice. You're a very stupid liar, stop calling yourself a hacker
cos the next tin i would do is . . upload a screenshot of my gmail's login history
and let the people see for themselves if acyually anybody logged into my gmail
from another computer system these past couple of days

p.s.: reading contents from evilzone.org doesn't make you a hacker. it takes years. u want to know a secret?
hack into people's bank accounts, withdraw their money, buy yourself a flashy sedan, and try to keep yourself away from EFCC . . . now that's a true hacker
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
chipmunkey: OH BOY! SEE HOW A ROMANCE THREAD TURNED TO A HACKING TUTORIAL. ANYWAYS, ME I KNOW HOW TO USE A REMOTE KEYLOGER AND I'VE DONE THE UNTHINKABLE WITH IT. lipsrsealed
Abeg no shout, I know what you're capable of doing . . .
Just watch your back for the FBI, CIA and Interpol, boss !!!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Abeg no shout, I know what you're capable of doing . . .
Just watch your back for the FBI, CIA and Interpol, boss !!!
IT'S ETHICAL HACKING O! wink
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
chipmunkey: IT'S ETHICAL HACKING O! wink
Okay ohh. I don hear u. . . when they come for you, u will speak English for them . "ethical hacking" indeed
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Peterson1993(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ahahahah I am now laughing in Japanese. All I can do here now is laf! Your password is not strong enough, get a better one. A sample of a strong paskey is r@t5^0f:Hu=-3Wa/k[),.Y0Dec! Now go to bed.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 20, 2012
Oga shut up jor. We are not babies.
if you no fit paste password, shutup ..
Now u are advisim me on strong password . . u're a typical time waster.
Admit it, and let's move on. U can't hack emails
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 20, 2012
we are not in the court of law
if you can't do something, just say it. nobody will crucify you
if i told u that "mukina2" want to f!uck and she's Hot, u for don run tear condom, put dick inside
now, paste password, u said 2days, as long as its not encrypted
my password is not even encrypted, 1 yr don pass, no show
i regret wasting every second of my life even attending to a wimp like you
maybe dis is ur way of catching nairaland babes . . FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 20, 2012
ME I LIKE CHALLENGES O! IF I WAS THE CHALLENGES, I WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING SINCE NA! BUT TO BE ON A SAFE SIDE, IT'S NOT ADVISABLE TO DO SUCH A PUBLIC FORUM. IT'S FAR TOO RISKY AND I'VE EVEN STOPPED ANYTHING RELATING TO "ETHICAL" HACKING. grin
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 20, 2012
@chipmunk
its true, but when u ar dared beyond limits, u have to solve d challenge
aferall i'v posted my life history here, and it's a public forum
this is a faceless forum, and u can't get arrested . . unless of course, u're a NOOOB
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 20, 2012
@chipmunkey
better warn peterson not to post again. i dey vex mehn.
u sef think am na? who do u think is sayin d truth
after all he created d challenge himself
y ddnt he think of public forum of private forum
cos he boasted he woould paste our passwords if we dropped our emails
whats ur take on this?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:28am On Jul 20, 2012
fasttrack: @op, update!!!

Still learning this stufff will update soon!!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 20, 2012
^^ Darling, sup?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 20, 2012
undecided undecided undecided HE SHOULD PROVE HIMSELF AFTER ALL HE CREATED THE CHALLENGE HIMSELF.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2012
chipmunkey: OH BOY! SEE HOW A ROMANCE THREAD TURNED TO A HACKING TUTORIAL. ANYWAYS, ME I KNOW HOW TO USE A REMOTE KEYLOGER AND I'VE DONE THE UNTHINKABLE WITH IT. lipsrsealed

please tell!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2012
chipmunkey: undecided undecided undecided HE SHOULD PROVE HIMSELF AFTER ALL HE CREATED THE CHALLENGE HIMSELF.
Giri gbosa, gbosa, gbosa . . . 1 container-load of Alomo bitters for you . . .
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 20, 2012
sweetcheecks:

please tell!

I'M AFRAID FOR MY LIFE O! ME I CAN'T GET INTO TROUBLE FOR NOTHING. shocked I RECENTLY DID SOMETHING THAT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME WHEN THE PERSON I HELPED CALLED IN TO SAY SHE WAS WITH THE POLICE. undecided I RENEWED MY VOW NEVER TO DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL AFTERWARDS. YOU CAN READ THIS BLOG ANYWAYS. IT HELPED A LOT WHEN I STARTED INTO HACKING.
www.gohacking.com
mxxpunkxx!:

Giri gbosa, gbosa, gbosa . . . 1 container-load of Alomo bitters for you . . .
grin JUST LET IT COME WITH SOME PEAK MILK grin
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 20, 2012
JUST LET IT COME WITH SOME PEAK MILK
No be only peak milk, na br**st milk grin grin grin
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2012
^^^^LOL BAD GUY.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Peterson1993(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2012
chipmunkey: ME I LIKE CHALLENGES O! IF I WAS THE CHALLENGES, I WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING SINCE NA! BUT TO BE ON A SAFE SIDE, IT'S NOT ADVISABLE TO DO SUCH A PUBLIC FORUM. IT'S FAR TOO RISKY AND I'VE EVEN STOPPED ANYTHING RELATING TO "ETHICAL" HACKING. grin
GRAM! *thumbsup*
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 20, 2012
@chipmunkey
Don't u sleep . . . Ar u Edward Cullen?
Later, u go say na ethical u dey do abi . . . ?

@Peterson
Oya, disappear !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution / Laptop Fan Sounds Like Grinding Machine / HP Elitebook 840 G1 Intel Corei5 500gb 4gb RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.