Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Preacher's Ass - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Preacher's Ass (768 Views)

9 Common Ways Youths React In Church Wen D Preacher Is Preaching Against Sex / I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fall From Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preacher's Ass by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2007
Preacher's Horse Racing Exploits

A preacher wanted to raise money for his church and on being told that there was a fortune in horse racing, decided to purchase one and enter it in the races.

However at the local auction, the going price for horses was so high that he ended up buying a donkey instead. He figured that since he had it, he might as well go ahead and enter it in the races. To his surprise, the donkey came in third! The next day the local paper carried this headline: PREACHER'S ASS SHOWS

The preacher was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again, and this time it won. The paper read: PREACHER'S ASS OUT IN FRONT

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the preacher not to enter the donkey in another race. The paper headline read: BISHOP SCRATCHES PREACHER'S ASS

This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the preacher to get rid of the donkey. The preacher decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent. The paper headline the next day read: NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN

The Bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10.00. Next day the headline read: NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10.00

This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey, lead it to the plains where it could run wild and free. Next day, the headline in the paper read: NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE

The Bishop was buried the next day.
Re: Preacher's Ass by folahann(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2007
This reminds me of Ebenezer Obey's music.
Baba, omo ati ketekete.
Re: Preacher's Ass by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2007
dis is crazy
Re: Preacher's Ass by bimbliss(f): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2007
more grease to ur ass
Re: Preacher's Ass by Migines(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2007
Ewww
Re: Preacher's Ass by seunspice(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2007
cool ass
Re: Preacher's Ass by benjay1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2007
that was kool.
Re: Preacher's Ass by ravenzord(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2007
correct ass!!!!!!
Re: Preacher's Ass by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2007
There was once three scientists american, japanese, and pakistani are discussing their nation's scientific capability, and the american says, "In our country there was this boy who lost his legs in an accident, and we put artificial ones, and today u know hes an olympic gold medalist!" so the japnese laughs and says, "This is nothing.in our nation there was this boy who lost his hands and legs in accident and we put artifical ones, and today u know, hes karate champion!" so the paki laughs and says, "These are nothing, in our nation there was this boy who had no brains, and so we put a coconut in his head, and today u know, hes the 'Military rule of pakistan!" grin
Re: Preacher's Ass by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hausa, yoruba and beautiful woman

There's an Yoruba football fan, a Hausa fan and a beautiful woman sitting next to each other on a train. The train goes through a tunnel and everything gets dark. Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap!! The train comes out of the tunnel. The woman and the Yoruba fan are sitting there looking perplexed. The Hausa fan is bent over holding his face which is red from an apparent slap. The hausa fan is thinking "Oh God, that Yoruba must have tried to kiss this lady, she thought it was me and slapped me." The lady is thinking, " That Hausa fan must have moved to kiss me and kissed the Yoruba fan instead and got slapped." The Yoruba fan was thinking to himself, "If the train goes through another tunnel, I could make another kissing sound and slap that Hausa again." grin

(1) (Reply)

Excerpts From Church Bulletins / Wash & Curl / Happy Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.