Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! (5650 Views)

If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? / INEC Fixes Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections / Breaking News!!! Bovi Gives GEJ N1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by jmaine: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2012
Funkymallam:

My main man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga Mi . . . .You no wan come collect ya lappy tag . we don order for microsoft surface Tab grin . . . chasis things na him we dey so . . . .we don't deal on second handed archaic devices cheesy cool
Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by jmaine: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
Funkymallam: See how here is dried like sahara desert. Oh! I forgot, it is not a GEJ bashing thread.
After all bashing GEJ is the best selling biz now online ably led by the South African Used BB Curve2 Squad.

No mind those Elrufai Kenya Used BB Curve 2 crew grin . . .
Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by Vogue50: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2012
Nice hearing from the horses mouth. Adams response and commendation to GEJ, SSS,POLICE,ARMY & INEC extends true comradeship and patriotism. Acknowledging that the election wasnt marred with incessant bloodshed,snatching of ballot boxes,denying electorates the opportunity to choose their leader ;consequently leading to the emergence of a dreary leader unlike the previous ones. It's a welcome development that won't only grow our democracy but create an avenue where only credible,focused and transparent mind will have the Notion to aspire for any elective position in this country.
Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by Mucokey(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mallamabdul: This short man can be a clown sometimes ooo. When the soldiers were deployed to his state, every one of them was screaming, now they are rejoicing and showing appreciations to GEJ after abusing him and Jega...... Thereby going back to their own vomit. God bless you Mr President for putting them to shame
If only ur type could get to Oshomole's shoe ...perhaps you could take a 4k off. Why do you see de fowls wailing whenever the falcon beckons ? At least to alert concerned owners of its eminent predicament....think
Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by Funkymallam(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
jmaine:

Oga Mi . . . .You no wan come collect ya lappy tag . we don order for microsoft surface Tab grin . . . chasis things na him we dey so . . . .we don't deal on second handed archaic devices cheesy cool

Make una reserve my own o, i can imagine that surface Tab. Beta life! grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2012
Oshiomoles commendation of gej for allowing edo people have a free and fair election has really confounded acn goons in nl.this explains why they are avoiding this thread.they would have wanted oshiomole to throw insults on gej and pdp after his victory but he did non of that,rather he commends gej statemanship in allowing edo people choose their leader.
Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by malc619(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2012
Very true. Jonathan did not try 2 rig the election. Whatever his motive may ßξ, the fact remains that he could have but chose not to and I believe commendations are in order.
Oshiomole never condemned FG, he only attacked PDP in Edo State. I'm not a GEJ fan, but I'd commend him for not rigging the election in his party's favour..
Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by malc619(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2012
Very true. Jonathan did not rig the election. Whatever his motive may ßξ, the fact remains that he could have but chose not to and I believe commendations are in order.
Oshiomole never condemned FG, he only attacked PDP in Edo State. I'm not a GEJ fan, but I'd commend him for not rigging the election in his party's favour..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by jmaine: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2012
Funkymallam:

Make una reserve my own o, i can imagine that surface Tab. Beta life! grin grin grin

Be rest assured say we go reserve correct coloured stuff to your delight cheesy . . .
Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
Acn at the national level dont seem to be celebrating oshiomoles victory as much as one would expect for a party that achieved resounding,landslide victory over pdp in the election.I wonder why.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by HausofDinma: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
Oshiomole should apologize for all the character assassination he's being doing for the past few months. When that tanker hit his convoy, he said it was an assassination attempt by the PDP.
Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by Ogetogeo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
HMMMM
Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by jamil2(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
Oshiomole I am disappointed in you the way Jega disappointed you. grin
Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by edicolove: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
Haus of Dinma: Oshiomole should apologize for all the character assassination he's being doing for the past few months. When that tanker hit his convoy, he said it was an assassination attempt by the PDP.

I was banned by the MODs for stating this on saturday. Now am justified and I know they won't apologise. Am beginning to think NL is influenced by ACN and the ghana used BB team. Shioor!

The icing on the cake will be when Oshio Baba decamps to PDP and runs as VP to David Mark or Rochas Okorocha! A prelude to taking over after mark leaves! Hahahahahaha
Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by edicolove: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2012
Now tell me which party is the rigging party. ACN conducted a sham election in Lagos state. They disgracefully rigged the results of Badagry, Alimosho, Ikorodu and Lekki. Now GEJ is showing them how it should be done. The Edo state PDP is messed up because of Anenih. The next move will be to kick him out and Oshiomole should take over. Then the south south will come under one umbrella and tackle the Nigerian question. The New alliance should be South east, north central, south south. Let's see how it will pan out. The SS and part of SE has the oil and the north central has the food. If the SW like, they can join their boko brothers. Lol. But I know the SW will always be split in 2. One half are the boko sympathisers. But whatever happens, Nigeria will never be the same again and we will never allow anyone to dominate, oppress or maginalise us again, ever.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by wadoski: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
Where is ACN‘s spokesman in da house: Dayokanu? Why did ur partyman commend GEJ? HABA thats not supposed to happen. Anyway I know u will soon expel him for anti-party activities.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by olubat: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
Oshio my man the people want u again

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
During the fuel subsidy crises,oshiomole knew where to pitch his tent;with the SS,now even after his victory over pdp,he knows where the real solidarity for him and edo people is,with the SS,hence his visit to commend gej for a free and fair election in edo.
Just as nigerians voted jonathan and not pdp,so did edo people vote oshiomole and not acn.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by Revolva(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2012
;DSo jonathan don dey ask for credit of 1500 now what type is it MTN or glo maybe etisalat or airtel oga jona e don reach dat level oshionole pls scratch 5K card for am I beg ooo
Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by emmalezy(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2012
what if he had lost the election?
Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by ubandire(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2012
Dayokanu,ekt bear,kobojunkie et all,meet the head of our LAPTOP SQUAD comrade Adams Oshiomhole!
Re: Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! by check45: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
Unbelievable, Oshiomole is indeed a rare gem. He is a man of courage who is not afraid of telling the truth at all times. I am surprised that Lai Mohammed that loves to insult Jonathan has suddenly gone quiet. Jonathan has proved them wrong in ACN. I commend him for keeping his cool in d face of several confrontation and remaining focused.IT IS NOT THE PARTY THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE BUT THE PERSON. While Jonathan ensured a free and fair election in Edo, ACN leaders undemocratically imposed Akeredolu on Ondo people. Ajimobi has just sacked 1000 teachers in Oyo, Amosun has refused to fund 2 tertiary institutions which Gbenga Daniel successfully funded, some Ogun acn accused Amosun of imposing his sychophants in d coming local govt elections.OSHIOMOLE WILL DELIVER WHICHEVER PARTY YOU FIND HIM!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Value, The Solution To Nigeria And Africa Problem / Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President / EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Sacks Entire Nigerian Army Battalion, Confiscates All Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.