Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency (3844 Views)

House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation / Understanding The PIB (Petroleum Industry Bill) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency by slimming: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
how care in a nation where the anything goes.
Re: Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency by dedeike: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2012
The original PIB refers to the one submitted by Senator Udo Udoma led committee last 2 weeks. The bill is set to revolutionaries the industry. It's major highlights includes the right pricing of gas. The integration of host oil communities in oil bloc allocations. Deregulation etc . The bill needs proper fine tuning before forwarding to National Assembly.
Re: Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency by Ajillo: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
SO FINISHING TOUCHES ARE BEING PUT TO A DOCUMENT THAT HAS BEEN APPROVED. WHAT THEN WAS APPROVED?
Re: Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency by ypzilanti: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
dedeike: The original PIB refers to the one submitted by Senator Udo Udoma led committee last 2 weeks. The bill is set to revolutionaries the industry. It's major highlights includes the right pricing of gas. The integration of host oil communities in oil bloc allocations. Deregulation etc . The bill needs proper fine tuning before forwarding to National Assembly.

Please come back when the bill has been passed.

As usual you know my grouse...'will' 'will' 'will'.

Tell your government to start cancelling things off that check list.

Once you start cancelling things off the 'to do list', critics like me will have to grudgingly keep quiet, or happily move over to the other side.

For now you are sounding hollow...very hollow.
Re: Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency by ocyno2001: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2012
Pls where can we get ds fake pib, i nid to download it. Link pls
Re: Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency by hillsate: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2012
Guys, I just discovered that JMAINE is only 16yrs old. Now I am not surprised. Does everyone now understand why he goes around making incoherent statements and insulting people over issues he knows nothing about. with even some very stup!d pictures. It is advisable to ignore him always. He's not worth it. He should go meet his high school counterparts, worry about passing high school exams and leave serious issues to adult.
Imagine, just three years into teenage and you want to get noticed by force.
Re: Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency by jmaine: 12:41am On Jul 18, 2012
hillsate: Guys, I just discovered that JMAINE is only 16yrs old. Now I am not surprised. Does everyone now understand why he goes around making incoherent statements and insulting people over issues he knows nothing about. with even some very stup!d pictures. It is advisable to ignore him always. He's not worth it. He should go meet his high school counterparts, worry about passing high school exams and leave serious issues to adult.
Imagine, just three years into teenage and you want to get noticed by force.

Thanks for paying due obeisance to me cool . . . Worship me again on this thread and i will oblige your presence with a loaded measure, reserved only for the ultra stvpid . . .

Son, now stroll out gently, lest your get emotionally hurt . . .

P:S -------> when you have out grown your fry stage, i will be glad to have you worthy as a debate opponent . . .
Re: Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency by dedeike: 1:49am On Jul 18, 2012
ypzilanti:

Please come back when the bill has been passed.

As usual you know my grouse...'will' 'will' 'will'.

Tell your government to start cancelling things off that check list.

Once you start cancelling things off the 'to do list', critics like me will have to grudgingly keep quiet, or happily move over to the other side.

For now you are sounding hollow...very hollow.
Critics like you are referred to as arm chair critics. They have no idea whatsoever about governance. They lack a basic understanding of the workings of govt. concepts like separation of powers sounds like jargon in their ears. They can't relate with procedures. They re just dumb. For them, development is an oral activity. They operate an imaginary world where a president is assumed to be a genie in the bottle, bestowed with magical powers to decree wishes automatically into existence.
For such critics, the PIB is just a simple love letter that can be sketched on a piece of paper and then promulgated into law by a mere presidential pronouncement after a bowl of eba and egusi soup.
Grow up
Re: Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 18, 2012
Whatever they call PIB is more like the shadow of former one. GEJ administration is the most corrupt on earth.
Re: Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency by babestella: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2012
Solution is simply. GEJ and the house should pass the original bill, and the fake bill will die a natural death.

Come to think of it,. is there anything like fake bill? if the house does not pass a bill, they simply throw it out and no one enforces it. How come our govt is afraid of fake bill, who are the enforcers of the fake bill, and in what sector is it being or will it be enforced.?

please of GEJ and the house, pass the real PIB bill.
Re: Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency by jmaine: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2012
bayooooooo: Whatever they call PIB is more like the shadow of former one. GEJ administration is the most corrupt on earth.

No, your wrong . .he is the most corrupt admin in the galaxy . . .
Re: Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2012
jmaine:

No, your wrong . .he is the most corrupt admin in the galaxy . . .

no you are wrong, he is the most corrupt admin in the universe
Re: Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency by jmaine: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2012
oyb:

no you are wrong, he is the most corrupt admin in the universe

Very Wrong again . . .He is the God of corruption who created corruption out of nothing . . .
The world was free and devoid of any form of corruption . . .and GEJ decreed corruption and it was so , as he ordered it . . .
Re: Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency by doctorfox: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2012
What would have been more tenable was for the government to release the "real" copy of the proposed PIB to the media houses to publish it.

That way we wont be having a problem with real vs fake.
When the government makes such statements it creates a valid point of argument about the governments commitment to openness and transparency in its dealings.

And now a new bill is about to be slammed on the people without any chance of the people knowing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revisiting The Unholy Activities Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc / 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.