Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Help A Stranger In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Stranger In Lagos (5373 Views)

She Dated A Stranger And Was Beaten To Dealth(so Sad) / What Have You Ever Received Through A Stranger? / I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Stranger In Lagos by Obinnau(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
Pls am new in lagos how do i transport myself from iyanoba along LASU express way to Oba Akran Avenue ikeja pls i need urgent ansas pls. Am in lagos for de niit programme
Re: Help A Stranger In Lagos by folario: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
Welcome to Lagos....m From Iyana Iba,Board bus going to IYANA IPAJA or EGBEDA. Alight at EGBEDA Bus Stop and Board IKEJA bus. When U get to the last Bus stop( IKEJA) you can Mount a bike to exact place you are going cuz the IKEJA b/stop is right beside OBA AKRAN.... Hope this helps U
Re: Help A Stranger In Lagos by Obinnau(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
folario: Welcome to Lagos....m From Iyana Iba,Board bus going to IYANA IPAJA or EGBEDA. Alight at EGBEDA Bus Stop and Board IKEJA bus. When U get to the last Bus stop( IKEJA) you can Mount a bike to exact place you are going cuz the IKEJA b/stop is right beside OBA AKRAN.... Hope this helps U
thanks
Re: Help A Stranger In Lagos by FabulousAutos(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
Just stumbled on this. Were u able to find ur way to the venue? Hope u didn't encounter any challenges there.I could link u up with a nice chap who works there as a training instructor.
Re: Help A Stranger In Lagos by Obinnau(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2012
Tanks pals for ur help i was able to locate it wit ease. But dey said dat de exam venue is main bowl national stadium surulere. Pls help me on ow to locate it. i also noticed dat lagos transport fare is very costly.
Re: Help A Stranger In Lagos by yamakuza: 3:08am On Jul 21, 2012
Obinnau: Tanks pals for ur help i was able to locate it wit ease. But dey said dat de exam venue is main bowl national stadium surulere. Pls help me on ow to locate it. i also noticed dat lagos transport fare is very costly.

from LASU board a bus going to Orile.

from Orile board a bus going to Ojuelegba and drop at Stadium (10mins b4 Ojuelegba).
Re: Help A Stranger In Lagos by Obinnau(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2012
tanks am going dis morning
Re: Help A Stranger In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
The wonders of the internet.
No real human being where you dey
Hope you made it safely to the place sha.
Re: Help A Stranger In Lagos by Obinnau(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
ifyalways: The wonders of the internet.
dats one of the many wonders of the internet we ave to harness it for good any way i made it dia safely am on de bus going home.tanks all for ur help.
Re: Help A Stranger In Lagos by yamakuza: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
ifyalways: The wonders of the internet.

i usually dont like asking strangers for directions if i am visiting a place for the first time (esp if time is of the essence) to avoid being sent on a wild goose chase (or being used for dinner).

i prefer getting directions before i leave, calling/texting/mailing someone who might/should know, or generally seeking it on the web/or a forum where another person is very likely to fault a wrong answer.

but then, thats just me smiley
Re: Help A Stranger In Lagos by dasaph: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2021
How do I get to Williams Estate, Alimosho from Alaba, please?

I'd appreciate a quick response ✌�

(1) (Reply)

Intimate Questions For D Men / Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone / 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.