Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,957 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? (31247 Views)

Beltus Kwene, Cameroonian Soldier That Died Yesterday / Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) / Ask A Russian Guy Anything. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Modelled after France and The UK which for me is a big disaster. Why are cameroonian different, I think it has to do with our curious nature and willingness to always learn, most cameroonian care about everything ,since they like to argue they always have to b on top of the information. I went through the system easily, so I don't really know how tough it is but one thing I can say is we are made to study a lot of things in most countries students start philosophy in 12th grade we do so in 10th grade, we have extra languages (L2) which besides English and French that are mandatory subjects, one is forced to pick another languages (Spanish and German) they are planning bto introduce more choices don't know when tho .... Also there are tests and exams basically every 2-3 weeks ..there are also what we call intensive session where during 1 week you only take exams in all your subjects . Etc etc .... Where do you live ?
I school in ghana and the cameroonians here don't even come to class and they make the grades. Have you ever heard of ecole nationale superiere politechnique? A friend dropped out from there and Is currently topping his class at MIT
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by iblawi(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
What exactly is happening in Cameroon that US have to bring 300 soldiers? I really don't like that idea personally cos after sometime they start interfering in political and economic matters. They always suppress every country they set there foot on.
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Beautiful, green and clean city.

Thanks for the photos. I've always wondered about the how country looks like.
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by wkkwl: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2015
Good morning please i have a question....
i got an admission in SMU Buea,to do my masters...
i will be going to cameroon for the first time,

i want know if cameroon do exit stamps on passports.

i am planning to do an online program with SMU so i only wanted my passport to show the entry stamp....since i am jst going to stay for 1 or 3 days to pay my fees and all....

so i wil leave then till next year wen am coming for my convocation.
So will it be possible i get into cameroon lets say for 3days i stay and wen i am leavning i don't get the exit stamp on ma passport....

The program is for a year....i am taking it online...

But with my passport ving jst d entry stamp for dose period of it wIll be dat i took d course on campus.. which is wat i want. is it possible.
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by tpiander: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2015
What's your question?

Why do you want it to look like you were physically present in Cameroon for the duration of the course?
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by wkkwl: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2015
i sent you a private message
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by wkkwl: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2015
tpiander:
What's your question?

Why do you want it to look like you were physically present in Cameroon for the duration of the course?

Kindly check ur inbox
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by wkkwl: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2015
my job actually
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by tpiah11: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2015
wkkwl:

Kindly check ur inbox

I don't receive pm from here.

Here is some information:

http://www.ngouanalaw.com/Pratice_pages/Immigration%20Law.html
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
tensazangetsu:

I school in ghana and the cameroonians here don't even come to class and they make the grades. Have you ever heard of ecole nationale superiere politechnique? A friend dropped out from there and Is currently topping his class at MIT
yeah that's the engineering school..they have been very active recently with their students thriving at the international stage ..the school is very difficult so I heard, and yeah so many people drop out after their first or second year. I know more four friends who did grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
wkkwl:
Good morning please i have a question....
i got an admission in SMU Buea,to do my masters...
i will be going to cameroon for the first time,

i want know if cameroon do exit stamps on passports.

i am planning to do an online program with SMU so i only wanted my passport to show the entry stamp....since i am jst going to stay for 1 or 3 days to pay my fees and all....

so i wil leave then till next year wen am coming for my convocation.
So will it be possible i get into cameroon lets say for 3days i stay and wen i am leavning i don't get the exit stamp on ma passport....

The program is for a year....i am taking it online...

But with my passport ving jst d entry stamp for dose period of it wIll be dat i took d course on campus.. which is wat i want. is it possible.

i don't understand why you don't want an exist stamp but to answer your question, yes if you exist the country at any border you will receive an exist stamp .
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
muafrika:
Beautiful, green and clean city.

Thanks for the photos. I've always wondered about the how country looks like.
the country is best appreciated from the inside , you are welcome to visit Cameroon will organize the 2017 and 2019 AFCON hopefully our neighbor won't snub us wink cool

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
yeah that's the engineering school..they have been very active recently with their students thriving at the international stage ..the school is very difficult so I heard, and yeah so many people drop out after their first or second year. I know more four friends who did grin grin
You cameroonians are Gods o. Everyone in my school is afraid of you people and the ones here are even the dumb ones cause my friend at MIT is on another level and he couldn't even survive in cameroon. I wonder the kind of people you would have in that country.
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 04, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
the country is best appreciated from the inside , you are welcome to visit Cameroon will organize the 2017 and 2019 AFCON hopefully our neighbor won't snub us wink cool
Its definitely on my bucket list.
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
Proudly Cameroonian, super warmful and peaceful country , socially united, patriotic and rich in terms of culture( 300 ethnic groups)
Love you so much Africa in miniature !
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by uckennety(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2018
Nayah:
Proudly Cameroonian, super warmful and peaceful country , socially united, patriotic and rich in terms of culture( 300 ethnic groups)

Please are there factory jobs in cameroun
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Ilamina(f): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Why are they so civilized
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Meditation50: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nayah:
Can you recommend an eye hospital in Cameroon pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping / President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. / 4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.