Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

New Directory Of Mobile/wap Sites - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Directory Of Mobile/wap Sites (1589 Views)

6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? / The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World / List Of WAP Sites You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Directory Of Mobile/wap Sites by DesertGirl: 12:38am On Dec 06, 2007
Hi!

I'd like to invite everyone to try out a new wap site I developed. This is a directory of mobile sites- sites that are specifically made for browsing on a mobile phone. If you like to surf the internet on the mobile phone, this is one place to find all the mobile version sites for the BBC, Ebay or Facebook for example. Please try us out on m.milkmore.com .

If you have your own mobile site to add, just let me know!
Thanks!
Re: New Directory Of Mobile/wap Sites by adekennis(m): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2007
you mean you own the site undecided
good work keep it up
Re: New Directory Of Mobile/wap Sites by DesertGirl: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2007
I guess, yes, I own the site, though believe me- there is not much to own. I just did it myself with some help from friends. You know of any specific wap sites from Nigeria I can add to the site?
Re: New Directory Of Mobile/wap Sites by Gyarados(m): 4:18am On Nov 29, 2014
Dead link. To old

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Brands Going Mobile / New Galaxy S4 Image, Specs And Features Leaked, Again / FIFA 14 Installation Error on Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.